VoiceOfReason

VoiceOfReason

JF-Expert Member
VoiceOfReason

VoiceOfReason

JF-Expert Member
Joined Nov 4, 2010
5,234 59 0
I am not in any way disputing the qualities of Mabere Marando, just simply posing the question of the best most likely candidate who could win uspika wa Bunge. This is Chadema's opportunity to have that seat and in my opinion i think they could have done better by getting someone who could get enough votes to win example Dr.Slaa, this is the time of using the biggest guns and there is no bigger weapon in Chadema's armour than the Dr.

The Finest

The Finest

JF-Expert Member
The Finest

The Finest

JF-Expert Member
Joined Jul 14, 2010
21,644 2 145
I am not in any way disputing the qualities of Mabere Marando, just simply posing the question of the best most likely candidate who could win uspika wa Bunge. This is Chadema's opportunity to have that seat and in my opinion i think they could have done better by getting someone who could get enough votes to win example Dr.Slaa, this is the time of using the biggest guns and there is no bigger weapon in Chadema's armour than the Dr.
If i were you i could have read again what I have written before posting it, just stop having ILLUSIONS

Ng'wanangwa

Ng'wanangwa

JF-Expert Member
Ng'wanangwa

Ng'wanangwa

JF-Expert Member
Joined Aug 28, 2010
10,596 1,526 280
Slaa(PhD) is a world class ranking homie..............

lufunyo

lufunyo

lufunyo

lufunyo

Joined Oct 29, 2010
70 0 0
I am sure and confident that Mabere Marando is the suitable candidate for this post. You know the most important thing for uspika is the ability of a person to let the house discuss national issues democratically. Someone whose priorities are based on helping our country pull out of this poverty. I believe in him and if given the chance he will work with people's power.:yield::yield:

R

Ramos

JF-Expert Member
R

Ramos

JF-Expert Member
Joined May 13, 2010
498 3 0
He is not offered by CHADEMA, rather he offered himself through CHADEMA...

Ntemi Kazwile

Ntemi Kazwile

JF-Expert Member
Ntemi Kazwile

Ntemi Kazwile

JF-Expert Member
Joined May 14, 2010
2,145 9 135
I agree with the VoiceofReasoning, I think Mabere Marando is too confrontetional. Chadema should have selected a less aggressive candidate like Prof Baregu, or even backing Hamad of CUF.

nahavache

nahavache

JF-Expert Member
nahavache

nahavache

JF-Expert Member
Joined Apr 3, 2009
869 5 35
If CCM Mps put their country first, tomorrow Tanzania will be born again. Marando is a very strong man who knows the right thing to speak at a right place without fear. These ladies are good, but they will always follow direction from their boss (JK). They were brought to protect the interest of JK’s government. Sita, a threat to JK’s government has been removed in a humble way. Anna Abdally has shown to side with Mfisadi, you remember during the last Bunge alimkebehi Ana Kilango Malechela jitihada zake za kupinga ufisadi. Makinda is not powerful enough to allow strong discussions. Kate has nothing new. Mabere Marando remains the best.

J

Jibaba Bonge

JF-Expert Member
J

Jibaba Bonge

JF-Expert Member
Joined May 6, 2008
1,227 141 160
He is not offered by CHADEMA, rather he offered himself through CHADEMA...
'Who offered him does not matter; What matters is his capability!

Kamakabuzi

Kamakabuzi

JF-Expert Member
Kamakabuzi

Kamakabuzi

JF-Expert Member
Joined Dec 3, 2007
1,535 96 145
Marando is a suitable candidate, but not the best Chadema could offer. There is Tundu Litsu, Halima Mdee as assistant etc.

Forum statistics

Threads 1,236,371
Members 475,106
Posts 29,255,555