Is it true that Atheists cannot find evidence for God?

Mtangoo

JF-Expert Member
Oct 25, 2012
So It have been atheists' mantra that there is no evidence for God. They will try to press for evidence and then make rabbit trails that goes no where when presented with evidence. So ultimate question is: is evidence the real problem atheists have to believe in God? I have found the answer to be resounding no!

Atheists are not having any issue with God's existence. In fact they know He does exist, the basic reason why they will fight Him and all that stands for him. Atheists hate God because they can't stand at the truth that God owns the universe (including them) which means he makes the rules. Atheists love their sinful ways that are so dear to them and want God to not exists so that they will be at peace.

Don't trust what I say? Here are some atheists that were honest enough to say it as it is!

Prof. Thomas Nagel,
American philosopher. Professor of Philosophy and Law, Emeritus. New York University

"I speak from experience, being strongly subject to this fear myself: I want atheism to be true and am made uneasy by the fact that some of the most intelligent and well-informed people I know are religious believers. It isn’t just that I don’t believe in God and, naturally, hope that I’m right in my belief. It’s that I hope there is no God! I don’t want there to be a God; I don’t want the universe to be like that. My guess is that this cosmic authority problem is not a rare condition and that it is responsible for much of the scientism and reductionism of our time..."

Nagel, Thomas (1997), The Last Word, pp. 130–131: Oxford University Press

Aldous Huxley, British Novelist.
"I had motive for not wanting the world to have a meaning; consequently assumed that it had none, and was able without any difficulty to find satisfying reasons for this assumption. The philosopher who finds no meaning in the world is not concerned exclusively with a problem in pure metaphysics, he is also concerned to prove that there is no valid reason why he personally should not do as he wants to do, or why his friends should not seize political power and govern in the way that they find most advantageous to themselves... For myself, the philosophy of meaninglessness was essentially an instrument of liberation, sexual and political"

Huxley, Aldous, Ends and Means (New York, NY: Harper & Brothers Publishers, 1937), pp 270.

So Atheists do not want God to exist nor do they want consequently the universe to have any meaning at all, so that they can wallow into their unacceptable ways before God. So when you argue with an atheist, know that you might be possibly trying to convince someone that does not actually want those evidence to be true nor that God exists!

"An atheist do not find God for the same reason that a thief cannot find policeman" (I don't remember exactly who said it).

Bonus: Have fun with Atheist Richard Dawkins trying to define nothing...

Who choose you to be you! and not any other person,?
Who make your brain sharp than others,while the wished too?
Who make you home less while others have live in palaces with dogs and other pets?
Did you select your gender? do you wish some times to be some one else like gender,knowledge,Rich,Healthy,tall,Short,skinny and so forth?
THERE YOU WILL SEE YOUR WEAKNESS AND THERE MUST BE SOME ONE WHO DID THOSE CHOICES FOR YOU
THAT IS '' GOD''

Who choose you to be you! and not any other person,?
Who make your brain sharp than others,while the wished too?
Who make you home less while others have live in palaces with dogs and other pets?
Did you select your gender? do you wish some times to be some one else like gender,knowledge,Rich,Healthy,tall,Short,skinny and so forth?
THERE YOU WILL SEE YOUR WEAKNESS AND THERE MUST BE SOME ONE WHO DID THOSE CHOICES FOR YOU
THAT IS '' GOD''
I write just to inform you that God created all men equal - blessed them equally. What you understand as God did can not be discussed with the exceptional of man himself.