Iranian woman condemned to death by stoning. Is she dead already?

And who would you be to pass that judgement?? Are you trying to say that the God of the Muslims is a hoax? He is the same God you (a Christian I'm sure) worship, the only difference is that he is the Old Testament God, who is (and I quote from Richard Dawkin's book "the God Delusion') "Arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, masochistic, capriciously manevolent bully." now then tell me what more can you expect from the followers of such a God??? The only good thing about your New Testament God and his (I quote Dawkin's again) "insipidly opposite Christian face, 'Gentle Jesus meek and mild'." Is that he makes you guys more humane and that is only because of the addition of that milksop Jesus in your Bible, other than that you are both worshiping the same ludicrous 'God', infact the world would be a much better place with the eradication of this God complex, it would be a much less violent and kinder place in my opinion.

Mkuu! unaijua historia ya maisha ya Richard Darwin? I am fond of evolution but you should know that Darwin is a failed Christian theologian, I am 100% not religious if you think being religious is being Christian or Muslim only. Kitu ambacho unatakiwa ujiulize kwa urahisi tu ni, kwa nini mara nyingi tunasikia kuwa ni mtu mmoja ameuawa kwa kuzini nje ya ndoa? huyo mwanamke alizini na nani? at list they should say, "alikutwa anaji-punyeto and ni kosa under shariah law". If she was not masterbating where is her partner? How can God who created man and woman or simply who created sex justify this kind of law which defy his creating sex as between two people? Tagu lini sex was not between two people? where is the other person? au alizini na shehe?

Mkuu! unaijua historia ya maisha ya Richard Darwin? I am fond of evolution but you should know that Darwin is a failed Christian theologian, I am 100% not religious if you think being religious is being Christian or Muslim only. Kitu ambacho unatakiwa ujiulize kwa urahisi tu ni, kwa nini mara nyingi tunasikia kuwa ni mtu mmoja ameuawa kwa kuzini nje ya ndoa? huyo mwanamke alizini na nani? at list they should say, "alikutwa anaji-punyeto and ni kosa under shariah law". If she was not masterbating where is her partner? How can God who created man and woman or simply who created sex justify this kind of law which defy his creating sex as between two people? Tagu lini sex was not between two people? where is the other person? au alizini na shehe?

I would like to point out that 'Richard Darwin' and 'Richard Dawkins' are two very different people, I referenced a quote from Dawkins not Darwin, learn to read properly.

I didn't really understand the rest of your comment and I don't really care, story za mwanamke kupiga punyeto mwenyewe NK sijui zinapointi gani kwenye hii topic, lakini whatever. It's called freedom of speech right? No matter how dumb ones opinion might sound the majority just has to suck it up, smh.

Unaweza kutoa maelezo kidogo hapo?
Mi naona mistari ya Biblia tu.
Au unataka kunikumbusha ile habari ya yule mwanamke aliyepelekwa kwa Yesu kwa kosa la "uzinzi"
Halafu jamaa walipoambiwa "ALIYE MSAFI NA AWE WAKWANZA KUTUPA JIWE"
wakaingia mitini?

Wewe ni msafi?
Ungekuwa wa kwanza kutupa jiwe?
Unataka nikutafsirie wakati ukweli unajionyeshe wenyewe. unasoma wewe Biblia lakini? au unamsikiliza tu Mchungaji, pasipo na kuuliza Maswali? Au ukienda Kanisani basi tu kuimba nyimbo za kumsifu Bwana Yesu Kristo hakuna Maswali hakuna Majibu. Wewe ni Mlokole wa kanisa gani?

Hii imeungwa ungwa au ndiyo yenyewe? Kwa kweli Dunia hii ina shida sana.
Unaavyofikiria wewe inaonyesha wewe hukuenda shule unajuwa nini maana ya neno (Source) kwa lugha ya kiswahili ni chanzo cha hicho habari, hebu bonyeza hapa Somali Man Stoned To Death By Militants For Adultery (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) kisha uniambie kuwa nimeiunga mimi ukiangalia kitu angalia mpaka mwisho wa habari au picha utajuwa imetoka wapi. Na ukiona neno hili ( Source) chanzo bonyeza hapo upate ushahidi usijibu kichwa mchungwa tu pasipo na kusoma vizuri.

Unaavyofikiria wewe inaonyesha wewe hukuenda shule unajuwa nini maana ya neno (Source) kwa lugha ya kiswahili ni chanzo cha hicho habari, hebu bonyeza hapa Somali Man Stoned To Death By Militants For Adultery (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) kisha uniambie kuwa nimeiunga mimi ukiangalia kitu angalia mpaka mwisho wa habari au picha utajuwa imetoka wapi. Na ukiona neno hili ( Source) chanzo bonyeza hapo upate ushahidi usijibu kichwa mchungwa tu pasipo na kusoma vizuri.

Nimesoma vyote. Ila sikuamini!. Source inaweza pia kuungwaungwa. Sikumaanisha wewe ndiye uliyeungaunga!.

Iran: woman convicted of adultery will not be stoned to death, embassy responds to worldwide outrage

BY Meena Hartenstein
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER
Originally Published:Thursday, July 8th 2010, 3:27 PM
Updated: Thursday, July 8th 2010, 7:38 PM

alg_mohammadi.jpg
AP/Handout
Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani, a mother of two who is facing the punishment of stoning to death in Iran.

The world spoke out against the barbaric sentence for an Iranian woman sentenced to death by stoning for adultery, and it seems Iran has listened.
"She will not be executed by stoning punishment," the Iranian embassy said in a statement to London's Channel 4 news Thursday, commenting on reports that Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani would be stoned to death for "illicit relationships" conducted after the death of her husband.
The embassy claims that, despite international reports, the violent punishment was never actually on the table. "This mission denies the false news aired in this respect," the embassy said in the statement.
"The Embassy of the Islamic Republic of Iran highly recommends that news and reports should not be taken for granted and considered a reliable source of information for official statements or misjudgements."
It had read like a story straight out of the Middle Ages: Caught committing adultery, a woman was sentenced to a barbaric fate. But for Ashtiani, the brutal sentence seemed far from ancient history -- it was a terrifying reality.
Ashtiani was found to have had "illicit relationships" with two men after the death of her husband, and initially sentenced to 99 lashings.
But after she was flogged in front of her teenage son, the case was re-opened and the judge ultimately gave her the death penalty, sentencing her to a violent end.
Under Iran's Islamic laws, adultery is the only capital offense that can be punished by stoning, the AP reports. A man is usually buried up to his waist, and a woman up to her neck.
Those attending the execution then throw stones at the prisoner until he or she dies. If the convicted person is able to escape from the hole, the death sentence is commuted.
Ashtiani already has spent five years in prison, and her two children were heartbroken and horrified by her sentence. "Imagining her, bound inside a deep hole in the ground, stoned to death, has been a nightmare for me and my sister for all these years," her son Sajad, 22, told the Guardian.
Since news of Ashianti's sentence broke, human rights activists, politicians and celebrities have voiced outrage.
Stoning is a "medieval punishment which has no role in the modern world," British Foreign Secretary William Hague told the AP on Thursday. "If the punishment is carried out, it will disgust and appall the watching world."
Celebrities such as Colin Firth, Emma Thompson, and Robert Redford have added their names to a campaign pushing for Ashianti's release, according to The Times of London, which also quoted Sen. John Kerry (D.-Mass) voicing his disgust.
Even Lindsay Lohan weighed in on the case, taking to Twitter on Wednesday to post a link to the story and asking her fans to pass it on.
Stoning is a common sentence under Iran's Islamic laws, but rarely comes to pass -- the punishment is typically given in name only and later converted to a fine.
The last known stoning took place in 2008, the AP reports, although human rights activists believe there may have been more because the government rarely confirms that a stoning has been carried out.
Mina Ahadi, a prominent human rights activist in Germany, has been working to raise the profile on Ashtiani’s case, and says she knows of at least 12 other Iranian women awaiting the same fate.
"These are just the women I know,” she told the AP. “I estimate that at least 40 to 50 other women are waiting for the same destiny in Iran right now.”
With News Wire Services

Iran: woman convicted of adultery will not be stoned to death, embassy responds to worldwide outrage

BY Meena Hartenstein
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER
Originally Published:Thursday, July 8th 2010, 3:27 PM
Updated: Thursday, July 8th 2010, 7:38 PM

alg_mohammadi.jpg
AP/Handout
Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani, a mother of two who is facing the punishment of stoning to death in Iran.

The world spoke out against the barbaric sentence for an Iranian woman sentenced to death by stoning for adultery, and it seems Iran has listened.
"She will not be executed by stoning punishment," the Iranian embassy said in a statement to London's Channel 4 news Thursday, commenting on reports that Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani would be stoned to death for "illicit relationships" conducted after the death of her husband.
The embassy claims that, despite international reports, the violent punishment was never actually on the table. "This mission denies the false news aired in this respect," the embassy said in the statement.
"The Embassy of the Islamic Republic of Iran highly recommends that news and reports should not be taken for granted and considered a reliable source of information for official statements or misjudgements."
It had read like a story straight out of the Middle Ages: Caught committing adultery, a woman was sentenced to a barbaric fate. But for Ashtiani, the brutal sentence seemed far from ancient history -- it was a terrifying reality.
Ashtiani was found to have had "illicit relationships" with two men after the death of her husband, and initially sentenced to 99 lashings.
But after she was flogged in front of her teenage son, the case was re-opened and the judge ultimately gave her the death penalty, sentencing her to a violent end.
Under Iran's Islamic laws, adultery is the only capital offense that can be punished by stoning, the AP reports. A man is usually buried up to his waist, and a woman up to her neck.
Those attending the execution then throw stones at the prisoner until he or she dies. If the convicted person is able to escape from the hole, the death sentence is commuted.
Ashtiani already has spent five years in prison, and her two children were heartbroken and horrified by her sentence. "Imagining her, bound inside a deep hole in the ground, stoned to death, has been a nightmare for me and my sister for all these years," her son Sajad, 22, told the Guardian.
Since news of Ashianti's sentence broke, human rights activists, politicians and celebrities have voiced outrage.
Stoning is a "medieval punishment which has no role in the modern world," British Foreign Secretary William Hague told the AP on Thursday. "If the punishment is carried out, it will disgust and appall the watching world."
Celebrities such as Colin Firth, Emma Thompson, and Robert Redford have added their names to a campaign pushing for Ashianti's release, according to The Times of London, which also quoted Sen. John Kerry (D.-Mass) voicing his disgust.
Even Lindsay Lohan weighed in on the case, taking to Twitter on Wednesday to post a link to the story and asking her fans to pass it on.
Stoning is a common sentence under Iran's Islamic laws, but rarely comes to pass -- the punishment is typically given in name only and later converted to a fine.
The last known stoning took place in 2008, the AP reports, although human rights activists believe there may have been more because the government rarely confirms that a stoning has been carried out.
Mina Ahadi, a prominent human rights activist in Germany, has been working to raise the profile on Ashtiani’s case, and says she knows of at least 12 other Iranian women awaiting the same fate.
"These are just the women I know,” she told the AP. “I estimate that at least 40 to 50 other women are waiting for the same destiny in Iran right now.”
With News Wire Services

(Mwenyezi Mungu) Hakuzaa wala hakuzaliwa (Qur'an, 112:3)
Huyu mwenyezi Mungu wa Iran alizaa na kuzaliwa!

I would like to point out that 'Richard Darwin' and 'Richard Dawkins' are two very different people, I referenced a quote from Dawkins not Darwin, learn to read properly.

I didn't really understand the rest of your comment and I don't really care, story za mwanamke kupiga punyeto mwenyewe NK sijui zinapointi gani kwenye hii topic, lakini whatever. It's called freedom of speech right? No matter how dumb ones opinion might sound the majority just has to suck it up, smh.

Sorry