iOS is much better than Android

Nyamuleha jr

Feb 20, 2013
I was suffering from using Android phone and tablet, after installing many apps and require synchronization of data in real time, the android system always lag/slow down.
Sometimes it gets hanged need to force reboot/reset.

I started using iPad mini 3 weeks ago and my experience is superb, no complaint at all, very fast, problems in android do not occur in iOS,
iOS apps are of good quality, many are free too.

I would like to say, iOS is much better than android.

I was suffering from using Android phone and tablet, after installing many apps and require synchronization of data in real time, the android system always lag/slow down.

I started using iPad mini 3 weeks ago and my experience is superb, no complaint at all, very fast, problems in android do not occur in iOS,

I agree, iOS iko stable sana/

I have used both. My choice remain to be android. Slowness and stacking inategemea na device unayotumia. Unlike iOS ambayo iko kwenye apple devices pekee android iko kwenye device nyingi. Angalia how much memory ur device have as well as processing power. Get the right device according to ur use. Free ur memory by shutting down apps which you dont use.

Labda Android yake ilikuwa na 256 RAM, hapo lazima iwe ina stuck sana, nina Xperia 1GB RAM, 16GB of internal memory, processor 1.5 Dual Core,sijawahi kuona vituko kama kama vile nilikuwa navipata nikiwa na Galaxy Mini. No lags, no forcing shut down. I can install lots of apps and still working well.

Not true.. the only fact is that Kipya kinyemi.. android is more popular than ios. Its the same as praising mac computers over windows pc. Mechanism of any microcomputer is the same throughout and peformance will base on RAM, CPU clock, space available on the primary storage.
Even the ipad or any computer with so many apps running will always be slag.

Labda Android yake ilikuwa na 256 RAM, hapo lazima iwe ina stuck sana, nina Xperia 1GB RAM, 16GB of internal memory, processor 1.5 Dual Core,sijawahi kuona vituko kama kama vile nilikuwa navipata nikiwa na Galaxy Mini. No lags, no forcing shut down. I can install lots of apps and still working well.

kaka android kulag sio specs tu nature yake tu ipo hovyo kama kaka Nyasiro anavyoiita buggy os.

mfano angalia utorrent ya pc ni kb kama 600 tu wakati ya android ni mb7 na ya pc (window) ina mamia ya function kucompare na ya android ambayo ipo hovyo.

kuna kitu kinaitwa fragmentation. survey ya mwisho mwisho ya android inaonesha kuna device tofauti tofauti zaidi ya 1600 zinarun android. kila mmoja ina processor yake isiyofanana na mwenzake je kama wewe ndio developer utaweza vipi kutengeneza apps itayorun smooth kwenye processor zote?

kuna simu ya octacore hapa na ram 2gb ila inalag vile vile android haiachi nature yake

Last edited by a moderator:
Better at what?

Entropy tends to increase with time in any closed system. You can't expect to throw every software plus the kitchen sink into your Android system, and have it function as it was brand new.

Plus you can't compare that same dilapidated Android system that has been bombed worse than Hanoi in the heyday of the war, to a brand spanking 3 weeks old Apple system.

You need to understand that technology is not wizardry, and these machines are designed to be used with certain care, not just throw any cr.ap at an Android system promiscuously and then complain about Android.

Plus Android is not so much one system as one platform, with different implementations and versions. How do we know you are not using some ancient version 2 system?

Kwanza kabisa Android is boring!!! Kuna kipindi nliskia watu wanaiponda ios kuwa boring kisa eti interface yake ni the same throughout, sasa tangu android ianze mpaka imefika kitkat, UI ni the same. Mimi niliwahi kuchezea S3 yaani mda mfupi tu niliiona kama haina ishu yoyote!! Android ni kama Windows tu katika pc, pc nyingi ni windows lakini in terms of perfomance Mac ni best, ndo vile vile katika mobile platforms, ios ni best so far, tena hii ios7 ndo kiboko.... Kama alivosema chief mkwawa, Android kulag ni nature yake, mi nasema kuwa Lag katika android ni special feature hasa haikosekani.
Then android ilivokuwa bomu sasa, yaani unakuta a device ina octacores, lakini perfomance mbovu kabisa, iphone yenye dual cores ina perform much better kuliko octa. Mi nahisi CPU architecture ni very important, yaweza kuwa una core 50 lakini ikashindwa in terms of perfomance na yenye 2 cores only.... Jambo jengine sasa pia kalisema Chief apo, android devices zipo nyingi sana, tena sana, hii ni disadvantage... Halafu bana wachina ni zaidi ya viboko, china mobile wanatoa S4, with the same quality, na same functionality, same physical appearance (tofauti ya s4 clone na original ni bezels, sasa hizi nazo zinaondolewa) itakuwa ni ngumu kuijua ipi original na ipi feki labda uchek IMEI.... Kitu IOS TU!!

Hata mimi rafiki yangu anatumia Note 2 tabia za kustack zimejitokeza mara kwa mara, Mimi binafsi iPhone haijawahi stack hata siku moja... Inapiga mzigo balaa...Apple knows what they do, They deserve same respect like Messi

Guys whoever says iOS is better than Android or Android is better than iOS has got some reasons maybe, i'm using both OS's but my best choice remains to Android. Well i will tell you why i prefer using android the best than iOS, first android is HIGHLY customizable and optimisable OS of all, android is an open source platform so it gives you more power of control of your device, it gives you much opportunity to learn tech stuffs, rooting my device is everything in my life forexample now am using galaxy note 2 but i don't use any software or feature that belongs to samsung i rooted my device flashed a custom OS this is what i like in my daily use of gadgets. Android lets you enjoy and have control of your device your so you are so free, but i cant refuse that iOS is a highly well engineered OS it is smooth and good for gaming, it performs better in gaming than android but still is so closed, Actually if you want a device for calling, receiving calls, txt, chatting, browsing or listening to music iOS is for you but if you need more than that then go for android smartphone

Hata mimi rafiki yangu anatumia Note 2 tabia za kustack zimejitokeza mara kwa mara, Mimi binafsi iPhone haijawahi stack hata siku moja... Inapiga mzigo balaa...Apple knows what they do, They deserve same respect like Messi

Bro that would be his only problem, am using galaxy note 2 it doesnt stack every now and then, if you say stacking even iPhone does the shit, i had an iPhone 4S it used to stack but i thnk because of putting those cracked apps, iPhone is a music device on which you can call and browse thats all.

Bro that would be his only problem, am using galaxy note 2 it doesnt stack every now and then, if you say stacking even iPhone does the shit, i had an iPhone 4S it used to stack but i thnk because of putting those cracked apps, iPhone is a music device on which you can call and browse thats all.

How many application umeinstall? Coz yeye ana Application zaidi 120

How many application umeinstall? Coz yeye ana Application zaidi 120

I hve more than 120 apps bro, trust me with this beast phone having 2 GB RAM, 1.6GHz CPU, how will it stack?? Sema due to its openness android allows everyone to put his/her own app he/she makes so you never know kaweka mi apps cracked au poorly developed.

Kwanza kabisa Android is boring!!! Kuna kipindi nliskia watu wanaiponda ios kuwa boring kisa eti interface yake ni the same throughout, sasa tangu android ianze mpaka imefika kitkat, UI ni the same. Mimi niliwahi kuchezea S3 yaani mda mfupi tu niliiona kama haina ishu yoyote!! Android ni kama Windows tu katika pc, pc nyingi ni windows lakini in terms of perfomance Mac ni best, ndo vile vile katika mobile platforms, ios ni best so far, tena hii ios7 ndo kiboko.... Kama alivosema chief mkwawa, Android kulag ni nature yake, mi nasema kuwa Lag katika android ni special feature hasa haikosekani.
Then android ilivokuwa bomu sasa, yaani unakuta a device ina octacores, lakini perfomance mbovu kabisa, iphone yenye dual cores ina perform much better kuliko octa. Mi nahisi CPU architecture ni very important, yaweza kuwa una core 50 lakini ikashindwa in terms of perfomance na yenye 2 cores only.... Jambo jengine sasa pia kalisema Chief apo, android devices zipo nyingi sana, tena sana, hii ni disadvantage... Halafu bana wachina ni zaidi ya viboko, china mobile wanatoa S4, with the same quality, na same functionality, same physical appearance (tofauti ya s4 clone na original ni bezels, sasa hizi nazo zinaondolewa) itakuwa ni ngumu kuijua ipi original na ipi feki labda uchek IMEI.... Kitu IOS TU!!

Android gani unayoiongelea?
Ya Samsung si sawa na ya LG.

Android ni open source system, ona source.android.com hata wewe kama una ujuzi na unataka unaweza kuifumua na kuitengeneza kivyako .

iOS ni closed system, no customization. Unapewa kitu na Apple ndo hicho hicho. Hata hujui security yake ikoje in detail.

Which one is boring now?

Wewe unaweza kuwa na issue ya Samsung, au ya Samsungs implementation of Android, halafu ukalaumu Android.

Mimi nimeitupa my Samsung 8.3 tablet kwa sababu Samsung wameniboa, nimechukua the new LG G-Pad inapeta bomba sana. Zote Android.

My problem was not with Android, my problem was with Samsung.

Sasa kabla ya kuikandia Android, mtuambie mshatumia devices ngapi, za brands gani za Android.

Sio umetumia ki mediocre brand Android, au Samsung wamefanya a half assed job, halafu ukalaumu Android.

Back
Top Bottom