Investing In Uganda,Tanzania and Rwanda.

COLLOH-MZII RELOADED

JF-Expert Member
Apr 6, 2017
Guys this is a serious topic on investment, We can go beyond the Kenyan borders to put up small or medium businesses... I would like suggestions on the best businesses to start in any of the 3 countries.

Guys this is a serious topic on investment, We can go beyond the Kenyan borders to put up small or medium businesses... I would like suggestions on the best businesses to start in any of the 3 countries.
Ingekua poa kama ungesema Kenya unann unachofanya ili iwe rahis kuelewa ni investment gani unataka kufanya uku Tz

Juu culture ya wakenya ni tafauti na Tz.Ningependa kujua ni biz gani msee anaeza anzisha Tz ivume
A serious businessman/investor will go where he/she wants to setup his/her business and do some little research.
If the fucking culture difference you talk about is a hindrance,why lots of Kenyans are flowing in Tz and Ug?.

They say charity begins at home,
Start Maize farming there in Kenya,
There are millions dying of hunger up there,
What the opportunity!!

A serious businessman/investor will go where he/she wants to setup his/her business and do some little research.
If the fucking culture different you talk about is an hindrance,why lots of Kenyans are flowing in Tz and Ug?.
In this forum perhaps we can get to know what you guys love

Back
Top Bottom