Introverts tunaishi maisha 'unique' sana

Are you a man?
Only a woman would ask such question for ironic intentions... well to hurt the man but then she forgot one important feature about being a man, is that you can't hurt him by words but actions solely.
To be honest it's an obvious fact that men aren't susceptible to that kind of pain, but women are!.. and it's a disrespect for men to think in that perspective because clearly it indicates weakness. that's a woman feature.

Which makes me ask why do you care?

Only a woman would ask such question for ironic intentions... well to hurt the man but then she forgot one important feature about being a man, is that you can't hurt him by words but actions solely.
To be honest it's an obvious fact that men aren't susceptible to that kind of pain, but women are!.. and it's a disrespect for men to think in that perspective because clearly it indicates weakness. that's a woman feature.

I didn't ask blah blah, just one thing are a man?

I didn't ask blah blah, just one thing are a man?

And I think you should ask your sister or your daughter... well because they know me better.

FB_IMG_16490615862467023.jpg

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

Unataka ukusanye 10m per year..????

Hii 10m ni kama Capital au kama profit, au Money itayokuwa ina Circulate..

Hebu eleza vizuri ushauriwe,, naona kama hela umejiwekea plan ndogo sana..

If you think small, you will remain small for a Life - FidQ

Dunia tunapita Hilo tusilisahau. Àsante Kwa kutukumbusha mana ss ni wasahaulifu sana.

And I think you should ask your sister or your daughter... well because they know me better.
Sasa risala ya nini mbona maisha sio magumu hivyo

Mimi nyumbani sina habari na mtu nikifika kazini sina habari na mtu ni kupaki Gari palepale ninapopaki kila siku na ole wake mtu apaki sehemu yangu anatafuta ugomvi maana kwanza imejitenga na ngumu kupaki....

Nikiingia ofisini nanyoosha kwenye desk langu natulia tuli sina habari na mtu wala ku make conversation na work mates, muda wa lunch nasuburi kwanza watu wamepungua dinning na mm ndio naenda na najitenga pembeni kabisa.

Aisee u introvert mzuri sana
acha uongo sasa hivi kuna ofisi au taasisi mtu anaweza siku nzima siku zote asishirikiane na wafanyakazi wenzake (work mates) kwenye kazi kwamba kila mtu anafanya kazi kivyakevyake tu .
Acha uongo wako we bwana mdogo

Back
Top Bottom