Internazionale vs Chelsea (Stadium: Stadio Giuseppe Meazza, Milan (ITA)

Ng'wanza Madaso

JF-Expert Member
Oct 21, 2008
Kwa heshima na taadhima wana Jf wapenzi wa soka siku ya J'tano 24 February 2010 tutashuhudia kabumbu kati ya Inter Milan na Chelsea, si hivyo tu bali tutashuhudia makocha wawili wenye historia nzuri na Kombe hili. Nimeanzisha hii thread ili tuwe neutral tuchangie kwa pamoja na tuwe huru kwani hawa Inter hawana thread hapa.

Chelsea+manager+Jose+Mourinho+with+AC+Milan+coach+Carlo+Ancelotti.jpg

Tukianza na José Mário dos Santos Félix Mourinho anajulikana kama The Special One.

Akiwa na Porto keshawahi kushinda UEFA Cup mwaka 2003 pia akashinda UEFA Champions League mwaka 2004 akiwa na Porto,baada ya kuhamia Chelsea akachukua EPL mara mbili mfululizo 2005 na 2006 na baada ya kuhamia Inter Milan amefanikiwa kushinda Serie A title 2009,kwa hiyo ni kocha anayewafahamu vizuri Chelsea

Carlo Ancelotti yeye pia ni kocha mzoefu,amekuwa na mafanikio mazuri akiwa na Ac Milan,amekwisha wahi kushinda UEFA Champions League mara mbili 2003 na 2007.Ni mmoja kati ya makocha 6 ambaye ameshawahi kushinda UEFA Champions League mara mbili akiwa kama mchezaji 1989 na 1990 na mara mbili akiwa kocha.Akiwa na Chelsea ameshinda Community Shield 9 August 2009 baada ya kuwafunga Manchester united kwa penati

Je tutazamie nini kutoka kwa timu hizi hapo j'tano? mwamuzi ni dakika 90. Kwa wale washabiki wa Chelsea naomba tujumuike pamoja hapa na si ku log off na kuwa Guests.

NB: Mods naomba hii muiache hapa na baada ya mechi ya marudiano muiondoe na kuipeleka pale mnapoona inafaa.

Inter Milan v Chelsea- Jose Mourinho says Chelsea would have won more titles with him

16 Feb 2010 - 09:22:34

Inter Milan v Chelsea- Jose Mourinho says Chelsea would have won more titles with him

'Chelsea have suffered in the last two years, and it's no coincidence that their decline happened after I left,' said Mourinho.

'We had a unique relationship as a manager, players and fans, and when you break that, it's not easy to fix. They've had a lot of coaches since and maybe some didn't have the mentality for the club. Maybe they tried to change too much of what we put in place.

'I knew there was no time for a long-term plan with the owner they have at Stamford Bridge.

You must win the title in your first season or say bye-bye. I gave them what they needed but I always knew it wasn't a job that would last forever. Maybe they would have been better off sticking with me than changing manager when they did.'

Chelsea's only trophy since Mourinho's departure was last season's FA Cup, won under Guus Hiddink, one of four men who have managed the club since the Portuguese left Stamford Bridge.

Mourinho faced Ancelotti as rivals in Milan before the Italian's move to the Premier League and the pair were at odds from the moment Mourinho arrived in the city.

'Ancelotti is no friend of mine and this won't change,' said Mourinho. 'In England, you're shown respect if you're a foreign coach who comes in and offers his experience and knowledge.

'But in Italy, this respect only comes if you're born as an Italian. Someone like me, the foreigner, isn't considered worthy of being here. This is why I say I was happier working in England.

'Inter have asked me to try to win the Champions League for them, and I'll attempt to give them this - so they're stuck with me for a little while yet. Now we have to play an important couple of matches against Chelsea and this is obviously a very special game for me.

'But I'm a part of Chelsea's history forever and they'll always be a big part of me. Let's see if Ancelotti can finish his time at Chelsea with a record as good as mine.'

Telegraph.jpg

Kikubwa cha kuongezea hapo ni kuwa bingwa wa mbinu yaani Carlo Ancelto keshakutana na msema hovyo Mourinho mara mbili ktk Ligi ya serie A.

Na ktk mechi ya kwanza Carlo akiwa na ile timu yenye mafanikio zaidi yaani AC Milan alimlambisha udongo mourinho na kumlaza goli moja kwa bila goli la kichwa maridhawa toka kwa mtakatifu Gaucho.

Na ktk mechi ya pili Inter wakashinda 2-1.

Na cha msingi ni kuwa Ancelotti yeye amecheza soka.
na anakumbukwa haswa alipokiputa akiwa ktk nyuzi ya AC Milan...kitu ambacho Mourinho hajawahi kukifanya na hata kupiga danadana hawezi.

Wakati wenzake wanacheza mpira yeye alikuwa anajifunza mipasho tu.

Forza Ancelotti.

Stalemate..

Mechi 2 zitaamuliwa kwa tofauti ya goli moja, au changamoto ya mikwaju ya penati.

hamna penati wala nini, gemu itaishia uwanjani mmojawapo akiwa amelia. and this is no other than Mourinho

Mourinho questions Chelsea strength

</EM>
PA

Monday, 22 February 2010

Inter Milan coach Jose Mourinho has stoked the fire ahead of his side's Champions League last 16 clash with Chelsea by claiming a "strong" team would not have dropped the number of points the Blues have this season.

Carlo Ancelotti's side head into Wednesday's first leg at the San Siro sitting pretty at the top of the Barclays Premier League, four points clear of champions Manchester United with 11 games remaining.

But Mourinho believes his former team are far from invincible, having drawn four and lost four of their 27 league matches under Ancelotti.

Mourinho has begun the mind games

Quoted in several national newspapers, the Portuguese said: "The Premier League is never easy - every game normally is difficult.

"But when a team is strong, strong, strong, strong, strong, it doesn't lose so many matches, so many points."

Mourinho, who led Porto to Champions League glory in 2004 and Chelsea to consecutive Premier League titles in 2005 and 2006, is relishing the clash with his old club.

But he is hoping his former players will not take any extra delight in beating his team, should they manage to do so over two legs.

"If a Chelsea player is happier to beat me than to beat another manager I will be very sad," he said.

"I just don't understand that. I can't think there would be any special pleasure from that.

"Just as if I am happier to beat them than to beat another team, then I think they have a reason to be very unhappy with me.

"We're all professionals. I want to win, they want to win.

"Somebody will win, somebody will lose - this we know, this we accept. But there should be nothing more."

1058103691.jpg

''Inter Milan boss Jose Mourinho has given a verbal swipe
at his former club Chelsea claiming that nothing had changed
since his departure, adding: "Even the warm-up is the warm-up
they did in our time."

Jamaa anawasanifu sana Chelsick yaani yeye anavuta kamba tu anachosema na ndio kiwe. Nategemea kuona kabumbu safi sio ya kubahatisha bahatisha na timu itakayocheza vizuri ishinde.

splash_-_terry_992993a.jpg

khe khe vitimbi vimeanza Huyu Love rate naye amepata pumnzi.

In the context of coaching nadhani Mourihno is more gifted(call it talented) than Carlo Ancelotti, ihnali katika current squad naona Chelsea wana better team than Inter Milan, that's the fact.
Kwaio anything can happen, San Siro au Darajani.
Leo mie 'internation observer'.....sina preshaaaa!

Back
Top Bottom