Inter clinched Coppa Italia

Lucchese DeCavalcante

JF-Expert Member
Jan 10, 2009
image002.jpg

Mourinho: "The first dream has become reality"
Wednesday, 05 May 2010 23:15:16 permalink
000028_calcio-generico.jpg

ROME - José Mourinho spoke on Rai Sport before lifting the Tim Cup with his Inter players.
"It was a very hard game from the first minute because losing a player like Sneijder in this way at the start is obviously very hard," said the Portuguese coach.
"For ninety minutes it was a very aggressive, intense and ugly match. We scored a goal and then we controlled the game, and Julio Cesar did very well in the moment of danger.
"Roma then lost their heads a bit but my boys did very well and I tell the fans not to come to Malpensa this time because the team really needs to rest.
"The first dream has become reality. Inter are the team of the moment. We are doing very well. Now we have to fight until the end and win two more titles, and we will fight for these two dreams.
"Now I can say that I have won all the national competitions in every country that I have coached in. The Champions League? It's a beautiful dream.
"Inter have changed. They have made an enormous leap. Now they can change coach and players, but they have changed. Is there a chance of me staying. Obviously yes."

Hongera sana mtu maalumu, two more trophies to go for a possible treble!