Instructions To CCM Party And JK

FairPlayer,

Don't entice me to hijack this thread with galactic comparisons and extrapolations of the mind boggling integalactic expanse.

And none of it from "Battlestar Gallactica" either.

Ndugu Pundit Acha tutumie kipimo kile kile ulichumu hukumu mwezako kukuhukumu wewe.

With red ,there is no such the thing integalactic but we have
intergalactic ie. suppose to be with r which you didnt put.

By the way this is what I'm up to "spell checker " but I wanna say that it is easy to correct some one.

Kevo, you are a complaining type. Look at most of your posts and you will believe me. You are a big man now and I have seen your mouth can also bring impact if you concentrate on the positive side and issues.

Thank you for your observation. I will not repeat my comments as I am an Alien. But will not remain under carpet and I want you to stop being mad at people. Life is too short. Control your anger. Now, go back to the main point.

Lol, I guess you are mistaken could you quote all those complaints coz I dont remember the last time I posted a complaint humu JF!
Sorry I didnt get the part about being mad at people coz I dont remember the last person I exchanged words with humu JF!Could you be kind enough to quote even five names!
Or kukuambia if you have nothing to say just stay under the carpet is being mad?You were mistaken!
You see I have read some of your comments and the most popular sentence is You Have Instructions!And actually I dont find that constructive here at JF!

Hey alien,
Sure u spend too much time on tv!..... but u post a serious message there!(Hu cares abt the grammar ?)

Jk has to be strong! But the next election wont be tough to him!........ JK, sure u got a lot of enemies!......

Inashangaza sana kwamba Wapinzani wa kweli ndani ya CCM bado wanaendelea kuikumbatia . . . . wanakufa na tai shingoni.

Back
Top Bottom