Install Windows XP from USB

Herbalist Dr MziziMkavu

JF-Expert Member
Feb 3, 2009

Hi Folks. After writing my article
Create bootable USB for Windows 7 many people ask me about how to install Windows XP via USB.So here in this article I'll show you how to make a bootable USB for Windows XP.
Creating a bootable USB for XP manually is a quite complex process so here for simplicity I'm gonna use a small utility.
Having a bootable USB is a good alternative if your CD/DVD drive is not working.
With the bootable USB you can either Install, Format the drive, make partitions or play with your bios.
Just follow the below simple steps:

• Download the latest version of utility Win To Flash from here
  • Run its exe file you don't need to install it.
  • Complete the Quick survey for First time run.
  • Then You'll see the software window there select tab > Advanced mode

• In the Task box select Transfer Windows XP/2003 setup to USB drive > click create.
  • In the new window select the window source path like the path of your CD/DVD drive with windows disk or its ISO image and the path of your USB drive.

• Here you can configure other setting too like Format, Disk Check, Boot Loader etc. Then Click Run.
  • After making one or two confirmations it'll start dumping the Windows files into USB drive.
  • After completion the USB drive is ready to boot.

Note: Don't forget to make changes regarding boot device priority from BIOS in order to boot from USB.

HOW TO MAKE A BOTABLE FLASH DISC FOR WINDOW XP..,
habari wadau kwa jina naitwa danford pius hamisi naishi chinangali dodoma mimi ni fundi wa computer na ninaaminika kwa leo nataka uniwape somo moja sasa twende

HOW TO MAKE A BOTABLE FLASH DISC FOR WINDOW XP.
hii hali huwa inatokea pale computer inapokuwa inazingua na unataka uipige window chini lakini tatizo linakuwa ni mlango wa kupigia sasa twende nikueleze jinsi ya kupiga kwa kutumia flash
1.tafuta flash angalau ya 4gb 2.download au tafuta software moja hv inaitwa power iso baada ya hapo tafuta au azima computer ya jirani au rafiki yako.
3.weka hy software ya power iso alafu install kwenye computer baada ya hapo ingiza cd ya window xp kwenye computer hy nyingine halafu fungua power iso alafu kuna sehemu ya kuweka list ya vitu kama nyimbo wewe moja kwa moja nenda kafungue my computer kama nenda kwenye cd chukua moja kwa moja bila ya kuopen alafu itupie pale sehemu ya power iso kwenye list alafu ingiza flash na nenda> create botable usb kisha fata maelekez

Hi Folks. After writing my article Create bootable USB for Windows 7 many people ask me about how to install Windows XP via USB.So here in this article I'll show you how to make a bootable USB for Windows XP.
Creating a bootable USB for XP manually is a quite complex process so here for simplicity I'm gonna use a small utility.
Having a bootable USB is a good alternative if your CD/DVD drive is not working.
With the bootable USB you can either Install, Format the drive, make partitions or play with your bios.
Just follow the below simple steps:

• Download the latest version of utility Win To Flash from here
  • Run its exe file you don't need to install it.
  • Complete the Quick survey for First time run.
  • Then You'll see the software window there select tab > Advanced mode

• In the Task box select Transfer Windows XP/2003 setup to USB drive > click create.
  • In the new window select the window source path like the path of your CD/DVD drive with windows disk or its ISO image and the path of your USB drive.

• Here you can configure other setting too like Format, Disk Check, Boot Loader etc. Then Click Run.
  • After making one or two confirmations it'll start dumping the Windows files into USB drive.
  • After completion the USB drive is ready to boot.

Note: Don't forget to make changes regarding boot device priority from BIOS in order to boot from USB.

hilo li application la win to flash ni la kisen** nimelijaribu karibia mara sita lakini wapi, linaniambia kila kitu kimekuwa copied katika flash lakini ku boot via flash inagoma na nime set kila kitu sawa

hilo li application la win to flash ni la kisen** nimelijaribu karibia mara sita lakini wapi, linaniambia kila kitu kimekuwa copied katika flash lakini ku boot via flash inagoma na nime set kila kitu sawa
Unachotakiwa u seti kwenye hiyo Laptop yako Bio iwe ina boot USB Flash Driver ndipo itaweza kuisom hiyo USB yako ya Windows XP . Iwashe Laptop yako kisha bonyeza F2 au F12 au bonyeza Del inategemea Model ya Laptop yako au kama ni computer ya mezani unabonyeza (Del) wakati inapo taka kufunguka kisha ndipo utakwenda kubadilisha kutoka aidha First Boot CD Room au HDD iwe inasoma USB Flash Disk.Angalia hizo video basiupate kuelimika..

tumia hii website itakusaidia pia bonyeza hapa.http://www.allbootdisks.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom