Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.
Albert Einstein

The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don't know anything about.
Wayne Dyer

Making love is the only job in the world which a man or a woman cannot include in their CV's, despite years of experiences and a number of references no matter how powerful... though people get influences and misuse of the same. what a pity! most of you would have been CEO's by now...

Life has no pause button. Dreams have no expiry date , Time takes no holiday. Live life based on those principles. Think well, live simple & be happy.

''Many receive advice, only the wise profit by it''

''Confidence is a thing that can not be produced by compulsion''

Do not be puzzled by PROBLEMS, whatever they may be. ALWAYS face them as if they are EXAMINATIONS. You have to PASS.

Life loughs at you when you are unhappy,
Life smiles at you when you are happy,
Life Salutes you when you make others happy!!

The Church is near but the road is INCY....the Bar is very far but I will walk very carefully!!!
TGIFD!!

My plan for this year is to be giving JF members and guests daily inspirational quotes, unfortunately I could not do it for the last past days but I call today a start.

What I need is to Inspire you to successful in your life.

Today's Quote: "There's No Limit In Earning Something" - Earl Nightingale

February 20th

"You Measure The Size Of The Accomplishment By The Obstacles You Had To Overcome To Reach Your Goals"
-Booke T. Washington

February 21st

"In Order To Succeed You Must Fail So That You Know What Not To Do The Next Time."
-Anthony J. D'Angelo

February 22nd

"There's No Place On Earth That's Not Been Rained"
-Author Unknown

The idiot who has his eye on your wife is like a blood sucking fly - Egyptian Proverb

The most fragrant of flowers are eaten by the green-fly - Malawian Proverb

Ashes fly back into the face of him who throws them - Nigerien Proverb

Breakdowns in communication are very damaging to relationships

~Unknown~

Back
Top Bottom