Ingependeza zaidi kama member wote wa humu tungeweka avatar hii kumsapoti mkurugenzi wetu

johnsonmgaya

JF-Expert Member
Oct 16, 2015
Anatupigania, tunatakiwa tumpe nguvu hatuna uwezo wa wote kumtembelea wala hatujui kama huko tunaruhusiwa pia kwenda, so kwa kufanya hivi hata hao wahusika wenyewe nina imani wataona aibu

effffe75c603df26e868a5df0e4bc6dd.jpg

When all things seem to fail, stand on your inner strength, shovel today's challenges for your tomorrow's freedom.

1f41b0226aa5d7a86b4a2b6cd2893f43.jpg

Lets tell him that
“ You never change things by fighting the existing reality."
12091c247b57b9b5ad2337bb069127a9.jpg

also The country will not accept dictatorship
or domination.

When liberty becomes license, dictatorship is near.

The best weapon of a dictatorship is secrecy, but the best weapon of a democracy should be the weapon of openness.
[HASHTAG]#maxencemelo[/HASHTAG]
[HASHTAG]#bringben[/HASHTAG] alive
[HASHTAG]#justiceforlema[/HASHTAG]

Max Melo is a hero who has given his life to something bigger than himself. He is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles. Max is a hero, he is ordinary individual who has given us JF, something bigger. And he is always endure the goals of giving us some place where we dare to talk openly and protect us.And those Supermen who are thinking that they have power,they got it wrong.The power exists only
when you use wisdom and the maturity wisely.Definetly I agree with you my fellow JF memeber johnsonmgaya with almost same avatar with the same message#freemaxmelo
[HASHTAG]#freemaxmelo[/HASHTAG]

Max Melo is a hero who has given his life to something bigger than himself. He is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles. Max is a hero, he is ordinary individual who has given us JF, something bigger. And he is always endure the goals of giving us some place where we dare to talk openly and protect us.And those Supermen who are thinking that they have power,they got it wrong.The power exists only
when you use wisdom and the maturity wisely.Definetly I agree with you my fellow JF memeber@johnsonmgaya with almost same avatar with the same message#freemaxmelo
[HASHTAG]#freemaxmelo[/HASHTAG]
Lets join the movement bro,
[HASHTAG]#freedomiscomingtomorrow[/HASHTAG]

Back
Top Bottom