Inflection rate ya Tanzania

Felixonfellix

JF-Expert Member
Feb 16, 2010
Wakuu
Tafadhali naomba kusaidiwa inflection rate ya mwaka katika kukua kwa uchumi wa tanzania.
Jamani nina shida nayo sana.
Asanteni sana

Tanzania's Inflation Rate Climbs to 11-Month High in March, Agency Says

By David Malingha Doya - Apr 15, 2011 4:37 PM GMT+0300

Tanzania’s inflation rate climbed to an 11-month high of 8 percent in March as energy costs surged, the statistics office said.
Inflation accelerated from an annual 7.5 percent in February, the National Bureau of Statistics said in a statement released in the commercial capital, Dar es Salaam, today.

Energy costs jumped an annual 17 percent in March after climbing 13 percent the month before, the agency said. The benchmark price of gasoline increased 6.3 percent to 1,927 shillings ($1.28) per liter during March, according to data from the Energy and Water Utilities Regulatory Authority. Kerosene prices jumped 9.4 percent and diesel rose 3.2 percent in the same period.
Food inflation eased to 8.3 percent in March from 8.6 percent in the previous month, the agency said
Source: Tanzania's Inflation Rate Climbs to 11-Month High in March, Agency Says - Bloomberg

Pia ukitaka kuangalia determinants za inflation angalia hapo chini hio pdf

http://www.cmi.no/publications/file/934-determinants-of-inflation-in-tanzania.pdf

Hujaelewa jamaa anataka nini, hapa yeye anataka
Inflection rate ya Tanzania, mimi bado naifanyia kazi

Mkuu hiyo ni typo tu na makosa ya kawaida nina uhakika alimaanisha inflation rate

Sababu kwa msaada wa dictionary inflection ni :-

noun
  • a turning, bending, or curving
  • a turn, bend, or curve
  • any change in tone or pitch of the voice; modulation: to signal a question by a rising inflection
  • a change of a curve or arc from convex to concave or the reverse
  • GRAM.
    1. the change of form by which some words indicate certain grammatical relationships, as number, case, gender, or tense
    2. an inflected form
    3. an inflectional element, as those bound forms used in English to form the plural and possessive case of nouns (ships, ship's) and the past tense and third person singular, present indicative, of verbs (he shipped, he ships)

na sehemu ambayo nimeona hili neno linahusishwa na economics ni hapa tu kuhusu mortgages http://www.mortgagenewsdaily.com/mortgage_rates/blog/225973.aspx

Wakuu
Tafadhali naomba kusaidiwa inflection rate ya mwaka katika kukua kwa uchumi wa tanzania.
Asanteni sana
mkuu nadhani kuna vitu umechanganya unataka inflation rate ta tanzania ya mwaka 2010 ? au unataka growth rate ukuaji wa uchumi ?

kama ni inflation rate ya tanzania according to IMF ni 9.8% katika mwaka 2010

[h=2]inflection rate ya tanzania[/h]

wakuu
tafadhali naomba kusaidiwa inflection rate ya mwaka katika kukua kwa uchumi wa tanzania.
Asanteni sana

mkuu hiyo ni typo tu na makosa ya kawaida nina uhakika alimaanisha inflation rate

sababu kwa msaada wa dictionary inflection ni :-

noun
  • a turning, bending, or curving
  • a turn, bend, or curve
  • any change in tone or pitch of the voice; modulation: to signal a question by a rising inflection
  • a change of a curve or arc from convex to concave or the reverse
  • gram.
    1. the change of form by which some words indicate certain grammatical relationships, as number, case, gender, or tense
    2. an inflected form
    3. an inflectional element, as those bound forms used in english to form the plural and possessive case of nouns (ships, ship's) and the past tense and third person singular, present indicative, of verbs (he shipped, he ships)

na sehemu ambayo nimeona hili neno linahusishwa na economics ni hapa tu kuhusu mortgages Counterattack Brings Treasuries and MBS Back to Inflection Point

nakukatalia mkuu typing error asingeweza kuifanya kwenye title na kuirudia katika maelezo yake, plz tufanye utafiti tumsaidie mshikaji

Mkuu hiyo ni typo tu na makosa ya kawaida nina uhakika alimaanisha inflation rate<br />
<br />
Sababu kwa msaada wa dictionary inflection ni :-<br />
<br />
<span style="font-family: inherit"><span style="font-family: inherit"><b><i>noun</i></b></span></span><ul><li>a turning, bending, or curving</li><li>a turn, bend, or curve</li><li>any change in tone or pitch of the voice; modulation: <font color="#226699"><span style="font-family: inherit"><i>to signal a question by a rising <i>inflection</i></i></span></font></li><li>a change of a curve or arc from convex to concave or the reverse</li><li><font color="#666666"><span style="font-family: Arial">GRAM.</span></font><ol class="decimal"><li>the change of form by which some words indicate certain grammatical relationships, as number, case, gender, or tense</li><li>an inflected form</li><li>an inflectional element, as those bound forms used in English to form the plural and possessive case of nouns (ship<i>s</i>, ship<i>'s</i>) and the past tense and third person singular, present indicative, of verbs (he shipp<i>ed</i>, he ship<i>s</i>)</li></ol>
</li></ul><span style="font-family: inherit"><br />
na sehemu ambayo nimeona hili neno linahusishwa na economics ni hapa tu kuhusu mortgages <a href="http://www.mortgagenewsdaily.com/mortgage_rates/blog/225973.aspx" target="_blank">http://www.mortgagenewsdaily.com/mortgage_rates/blog/225973.aspx</a></span>
<br />
<br />
yaani hii unaonesha kwamba ulishaangalia mwanzo na kugundua ni inflation na sio inflection..

labda tumuulize alianzisha uzi anamaanisha nini..

nakukatalia mkuu typing error asingeweza kuifanya kwenye title na kuirudia katika maelezo yake, plz tufanye utafiti tumsaidie mshikaji

<br />
<br />
yaani hii unaonesha kwamba ulishaangalia mwanzo na kugundua ni inflation na sio inflection..

labda tumuulize alianzisha uzi anamaanisha nini..

Kwahiyo wakuu nadhani hili neno Inflection kwenye uchumi tunaweza kulitumia kama turning point ya curve..( yaani kama inflation ilikuwa inapanda sasa inflection (turning point) ni pale ambapo inaanza kushuka tena) sasa tukiangalia swali ambavyo lipo formated hapa ni kwamba anamaanisha inflation na sio inflection (turning of point of the curve)..., kwahiyo tunaweza tukawa na inflection ya bei za nyumba (ambapo bei zinapanda sana mpaka inafikia wakati haziwezi kupanda zaidi zinaanza kushuka..)

kwahiyo wakuu hapa issue ni inflation na sio inflection (the turning, bending or curving)....

Sababu you can not know for sure when inflection will occur na hii inflection huwa haitokei kila mwaka sababu graph inavyopanda hatujui for sure ni lini itaanza kushuka...

Back
Top Bottom