Infection,the Unhappy and the Unlucky: Are these people in our lives?

Don Mangi

JF-Expert Member
Nov 1, 2010
Guys, I came across this while reading 48 Laws of Power by Robert Green and I thot it would be nice to share this with you as I found it so close to reality.
Nakaribisha pia michango kutoka kwa watu walioishawahi kukutana/kuwa na mahusiano na watu wa type hii.

You can die from someone
else's misery—emotional states are as infectious as diseases. You may feel you are helping the drowning man but
you are only precipitating your own disaster.
The unfortunate sometimes draw misfortune on themselves; they will also draw it on you.
Associate with the happy and fortunate instead. The infector possesses an inward instability that radiates outward drawing disaster to all
that they touch. Marie Gilbert A.K.A Lola Montez of Ireland
was one such person. Lola found herself in the role of a courtesan (prostitute of the royal court). In today’s society Lola would be considered a gold-digger. She only sought out men with high social standing in the community that she could use for her own gain. Once she would have her hooks
in these men, their slow demise began. One of her victims was king Ludwig of Bavaria, who felt compelled to help Lola yet once he was warned of the dangers of his affair with her, he could not seem to resist Lola’s aura and almost found his once peacefulcountry in a state of civil war.
It was not until then that the king finally ordered Lola to leave but a month after she left King Ludwig was forced to relinquish his throne. There are many men who
suffered because of their association with Lola Montez. King Ludwig said that he was “bewitched” by Lola. Lola was an unstable, incurable and infectious character type.
This is not to say that these characteristics are only restricted to women, this is to say that there are some people whose emotions are so powerful that they infect the very soul of the people that they touch.
How to Recognize an Infector
1. They draw misfortune upon themselves.
2. They have a turbulent past.
3. They have a long line of broken relationships. (Mmm..crucial)
4. They have an unstable career.
5. They have a forceful character that sweeps you up and makes you lose reason.
6. They have a desire to destroy and unsettle and is chronically dissatisfied.
7. Look at the effect that they have on the world around them.

What to Do When You Meetan Infector?
1. Don’t argue with them, this is part of how they trap you.
2. Don’t try to help them no matter what they say.
3. Don’t pass the person ontoyour friends or you will become enmeshed.
4. Flee the infector's presence or suffer the consequences. Learn To Fear the Power of
Infection The risk of associating with infectors is that you will waste valuable time and energy trying
to free yourself. Through a kind of guilt by association, you willalso suffer in the eyes of others.

On the other side of thespectrum of infectors are those people who attract happiness through their good cheer,natural buoyancy, and intelligence. They are a source of plea-sure, and you must associate with them to share in the prosperity they draw upon themselves. All positive qualities can infect us, but taking advantage of the emotional side of this osmosis may be difficult.

5 Ways to Affect Positive Change through Your Associations
1. If you are miserly by nature, associate with the generous and they will infect you, opening up everything that is
tight and restricted in you. Only generous souls attain greatness.
2. If you are gloomy, gravitate to the cheerful.
3. If you are prone to isolation, force yourself to befriend the gregarious.
4. Never associate with those who share your defects—they will reinforce everything that holds you back.
5. Only create associations with positive affinities. Your rule for life… Recognize the fortunate so that you may choose their company and the unfortunate so that you may avoid them.
Misfortune is usually the crime of folly, and among those who suffer from it there is no malady more contagious: Never open your door to the least of
misfortunes, for, if you do, many others will follow in its train…
Do not die of another's misery. (Baltasar Gracian, 1601-1658)
More precious than all the therapy in the world...

This is so very true. Kuna watu wako infectious, their moods will spread everywhere. I stay away from negative energy. Nina ndungu ukijiassociate nae utaishia kuwa in trouble na kila mtu manake anajidaigi kuonyeshwa unabii. Ana zile za plz call fulani umuambie this. In the end it becomes your problem. Dawa ni deal with it manake umeonyeshwa wewe.

Wanaodraw misfortunes kwao nao wapo. Imagine hanging with a drug dealer kila siku? I have a lesbian friend but we meet once or twice a year na nahakikisha kuna rafiki zetu wawili tuko nao. To the extent ya kuwapick wao ili nihakikishe its not a table for two. I hope it will never blow on my face seriously.

Lesbian friend? C bora huyo wafahamu tabia yake so ni easy kumcontain,je wale wasofahamu?
This is so very true. Kuna watu wako infectious, their moods will spread everywhere. I stay away from negative energy. Nina ndungu ukijiassociate nae utaishia kuwa in trouble na kila mtu manake anajidaigi kuonyeshwa unabii. Ana zile za plz call fulani umuambie this. In the end it becomes your problem. Dawa ni deal with it manake umeonyeshwa wewe.

Wanaodraw misfortunes kwao nao wapo. Imagine hanging with a drug dealer kila siku? I have a lesbian friend but we meet once or twice a year na nahakikisha kuna rafiki zetu wawili tuko nao. To the extent ya kuwapick wao ili nihakikishe its not a table for two. I hope it will never blow on my face seriously.

Dah, hiyo ya drug dealer, can't imagine myself hanging with one,of course watu wanaomfahamu pia watajua you are either a pusher or a user.
Mf na huyo lesbo? Mi pia had a friend alikua bisexual, mwanamke but I knew a right way to handle her, I was never intimate.

mmh! ila jamani kuna kitu kingine ambacho sikielewi hivi like kuna mtu once akiingia kwenye group lazima tu mshindwe kufikia malengo yenu hivi hi itaitwaje??

mfano, labda ni research team mmeiandaa, sasa ikatokea kwamba kuna mahali pana deficit ya man power mkamchagua mtu ambaye mwanzoni hakuwa kwenye list sasa inatokea ujio wa huyu mtu mpya kila kitu hakiendi hivi hii huwa ni nini?? tena unakuta si hakiendi kwasababu ya ugomvi hapana ila ni sababu tu ya hamuwez kudeliver vyema na hakuna sababu ya msingi yaani hata kama ni hela mnakuta zinakuwa shida kupata.

jamani king'asti mtambuzi lara1 the big show snochet stevoh charminglady kongosho et al.. . Kuya huku(kwa lafudhi ya kikongo) eti the boss na mbuzi mzee mshawahi kukutana na infector type?

the big show is here to respond for your alartment mr the one and only don mangi,,

nishawahi kukutana nayo,ila ilinichukua mda sana hadi kuja kutambua athari zake,i remember it was in third year of my college education,,and forsure it affected me to a great extent..

Hapo kwenye namba 3 & 4 ya huo uzi imenigusa zaidi,,kiukweli ukimfaham inakua rahisi na nafuu sana kumhandle..

Thank you don mangi..

mmh! ila jamani kuna kitu kingine ambacho sikielewi hivi like kuna mtu once akiingia kwenye group lazima tu mshindwe kufikia malengo yenu hivi hi itaitwaje??

mfano, labda ni research team mmeiandaa, sasa ikatokea kwamba kuna mahali pana deficit ya man power mkamchagua mtu ambaye mwanzoni hakuwa kwenye list sasa inatokea ujio wa huyu mtu mpya kila kitu hakiendi hivi hii huwa ni nini?? tena unakuta si hakiendi kwasababu ya ugomvi hapana ila ni sababu tu ya hamuwez kudeliver vyema na hakuna sababu ya msingi yaani hata kama ni hela mnakuta zinakuwa shida kupata.

gfsonwin nahisi hilo ni kundi lingine, the 'unfortunate' type sema wako huku huku kwenye infectors, the best way ndo hiyo ya ku wa ignore coz sometimes we are drowned thinking we are trying to help lakini wapi.
Kweli nishakutana na wa type hiyo, but you can know them from their unsuccessful series of events halafu hawapendi kubaguliwa hao. . .

Last edited by a moderator:
the big show is here to respond for your alartment mr the one and only don mangi,,

nishawahi kukutana nayo,ila ilinichukua mda sana hadi kuja kutambua athari zake,i remember it was in third year of my college education,,and forsure it affected me to a great extent..

Hapo kwenye namba 3 & 4 ya huo uzi imenigusa zaidi,,kiukweli ukimfaham inakua rahisi na nafuu sana kumhandle..

Thank you don mangi..

Very welcome pal,
Kweli once you know you are infected it is easier to get rid of, tatizo watu wengine unakuta wako mno deep kiasi kwamba hata kuokolewa haiwezekani tena.. . Ndo maana tunakua tunahisi wengine wamelogwa, kumbe uchawi ni psychological.

gfsonwin nahisi hilo ni kundi lingine, the 'unfortunate' type sema wako huku huku kwenye infectors, the best way ndo hiyo ya ku wa ignore coz sometimes we are drowned thinking we are trying to help lakini wapi.
Kweli nishakutana na wa type hiyo, but you can know them from their unsuccessful series of events halafu hawapendi kubaguliwa hao. . .
mmmh!...........sasa hawa wanazaliwa hivi ama inakuwaje?? yaani najaribu tu kuwaza kwa sauti manake we have one in our group lol! mungu hataki hadi nataka kumtafutia pakumtosa lol! you can imagine someone very unfortunate and ana consume energy and your brain for nothing. sasa najitungia sera ya kumuisolate kwenye kila task

very welcome pal,
kweli once you know you are infected it is easier to get rid of, tatizo watu wengine unakuta wako mno deep kiasi kwamba hata kuokolewa haiwezekani tena.. . Ndo maana tunakua tunahisi wengine wamelogwa, kumbe uchawi ni psychological.

word up...!!
There you are my man,,
and even though every one has got his/her own destiny ila infectors wanaziathiri kwa namna moja ama nyingne mkuu..

mmmh!...........sasa hawa wanazaliwa hivi ama inakuwaje?? yaani najaribu tu kuwaza kwa sauti manake we have one in our group lol! mungu hataki hadi nataka kumtafutia pakumtosa lol! you can imagine someone very unfortunate and ana consume energy and your brain for nothing. sasa najitungia sera ya kumuisolate kwenye kila task

Dah, pole sana mwaya, unakuta mtu yuko hivyo tu yani, ndo waswahili wanasema wanalala na bundi. Huyo mtu yukoje, nataman nimuone.

Mie hiyo lugha sipatani nayo kabisa...............
Ngoja wachangie walio elewa, mie KILAZA bana...........................LOL

Hahaha, mimi hapana jua, naita wewe kuya huku bila kujua kikoloni ni tatiso. . .tuanze tuisheni Mtambuzi

Last edited by a moderator:
Dah, pole sana mwaya, unakuta mtu yuko hivyo tu yani, ndo waswahili wanasema wanalala na bundi. Huyo mtu yukoje, nataman nimuone.
khaa ni mwanaume tu bana wa kawaida sana ila ndo hana bahati ile mbaya, yani hata kitengo akihamishiwa kile kitengo kinakosa hela mpaka mradi uishe yaani zaid ya salary hana jinsi ya kupata ishu

Back
Top Bottom