Indian contractors

LazyDog

JF-Expert Member
Apr 10, 2008
Three contractors . . . one from India , another from Germany and the third from England are bidding to repair the White House fence. A senior White House official takes them to examine it.

The English contractor : takes out a tape measure and does some measuring, then works on some figures with a pencil. "Well," he says. "I figure the job will cost $900 . . . $400 for materials, $400 for labour and $100 profit for me."

The German contractor : also does some measuring and figuring, then says, "I can do this job for $700 . . . $300 for materials, $300 for my crew and $100 profit for me."

The Indian contractor doesn't measure or do any figuring, but leans over to the White House official and whispers: "$2,700."

The official incredulously says, "You didn't even measure like the other guys! How did you come up with such a high figure?"

"Easy," the Indian explains, "$1,000 for you, $1,000 for me and we hire the guy from Germany to do the work!"

Guess who got the contract.... ......... ......... ..!!

eeeh mzee hii heshima tele

in short mhindi atachukua hiyo tenda, kwani senior White House official si just repr..?

hii siyo rada tu na richmond, wakagawana pesaw then waka-hire dowans!!

2853d1226306090-kampeni-chafu-zaanza-uvccm-tanil.jpg

Tanil Somaiya

Is that Rostam at the back?

Back
Top Bottom