Independent Sales Reps Required for Exciting new Affordable Solar Technology Company

SunnyDaysTZ

Jan 6, 2010
Are you :
  • Ambitious
  • Driven
  • Can talk sales-speak
  • Want to supplement your income with your own business with the potential of growing the business regionally and beyond
  • Interested in making a difference in the lives of ordinary Tanzanians
Take advantage of the earning power of referral advertising

Earn up to TZS 5000 per referral.

Contact Us on +255 77 241 3020.

Are you :
  • Ambitious
  • Driven
  • Can talk sales-speak
  • Want to supplement your income with your own business with the potential of growing the business regionally and beyond
  • Interested in making a difference in the lives of ordinary Tanzanians
Take advantage of the earning power of referral advertising

Earn up to TZS 5000 per referral.

Contact Us on +255 77 241 3020.
Nimepiga hiyo simu, kumbe biashara yenyewe ni ya charger za simu za solar!. Kumbe mtu akiuza charger moja ndio anapata 5,000/=!. Kwa biashara za kihivi sidhani kama hapa JF utapata watu, maana ili kukaa tuu JF, kwenye cafe, watu wanaspend zaidi ya 5,000/= kwa siku, leo kweli watafanya biashara ya 5,000/= kwa siku?!.

Nimepiga hiyo simu, kumbe biashara yenyewe ni ya charger za simu za solar!. Kumbe mtu akiuza charger moja ndio anapata 5,000/=!. Kwa biashara za kihivi sidhani kama hapa JF utapata watu, maana ili kukaa tuu JF, kwenye cafe, watu wanaspend zaidi ya 5,000/= kwa siku, leo kweli watafanya biashara ya 5,000/= kwa siku?!.

Na akiuza charger 10 kwa siku anapata 50,000 Watanzania tuache maneno hiyo ni biashara nzuri tusipenda kulinganisha nadharia kama wewe unatumia 5000 kwa kukaa kwenye mtandao hiyo ni heri yako wengine hutafuta hata 1000 aiingize ,kwenye biashara hiyo ni faida mimi nilitegemea unge wa encourage watu wachangamukie hiyo tenda ,ni bora upate hiyo elfu tano kuliko ukaae tu na kucheza pool au kutumia muda wako kupiga soga,

Na akiuza charger 10 kwa siku anapata 50,000 Watanzania tuache maneno hiyo ni biashara nzuri tusipenda kulinganisha nadharia kama wewe unatumia 5000 kwa kukaa kwenye mtandao hiyo ni heri yako wengine hutafuta hata 1000 aiingize ,kwenye biashara hiyo ni faida mimi nilitegemea unge wa encourage watu wachangamukie hiyo tenda ,ni bora upate hiyo elfu tano kuliko ukaae tu na kucheza pool au kutumia muda wako kupiga soga,
Mfianchi, JF ni jukwaa la members, nilichomshauri Ili apate watu, alitakiwa kuwajulisha ni biashara gani ili watakaompigia wajue wanatafuta nini. Kama mimi nilipiga mpaga simu, huoni ni uthibitisho I'm interested party.
Moja ya vitu vinavyotuangusha sana wafanyabiashara wa Kitanzania, ni marketing strategies. Huwezi amini mpaka sasa hivi ninavyoandika, japo Mlima Kilimanjaro uko Tanzania, wapanda mlima huo, wengi zaidi wanashukia Kenya kuja kuupanda huku Tanzania kuliko wanaoshukia Tanzania.

Kama unaamini hiyo marketing strategy aliyoitumia is the right one, then, I'm wrong and sorry, all the best.

Hi Pasco,Thank you for getting in touch with us on Friday.I believe you misunderstand the solar product and business model we are pursuing.The product is not a solar phone charger,the product is a solar lighting that comes with lights,wiring a solar panel and a phone charger as an ancilllary product to compliment the lights.The idea behind the product is to promote access to lighting in Tanzania,less than 2 % of the population in Tanzania have access to lighting,a trend common throughout Sub Saharan Africa (with the exclusion of South Africa),our system is designed to offer an affordable lighting solution for people who do not have reliable electricity,what happens when the power goes off,you use a kibatari lamp or a candle if you cannot afford a generator,the cost of kerosene and candle lighting is very high.We sell to you a full solar lighting system at TZS 55,000,you cannot find a similar product at that price in the Tanzanian market.Plus we throw in a phone charger in the package for free.

Imagine the rural dweller,students in rural Tanzania cannot study past sunset because they cannot afford to purchase enough kerosene (the price of price is exorbitant) to sustain studying in the evening on a daily basis,that impacts on a child's life progression and hence living standards,an affordable lighting system using a free energy source (the sun) allows rural dwellers to be able to improve their lives and increase productive time (studying and working beyond sunset).

Our business model is based on the power of network and referral marketing,we believe that the best way to deploy a product on a mass scale is to harness the power of network marketing.5000 per kit may seem low but each kit costs TZS 55,000.Daily sales of 10 units is 50,000 kits.The product is not a side street business,one needs to take time to educate customers about the product and intract and demonstrate the product to the customer hence our proposed business model hence we believe JF is the right place for our product.

I hope this clarifies the issue as I believe we were misunderstood.

For further queries please do not hesitate to get intouch.

Thank you.

SunnyDaysTZ - can you by any chance upload a picture of your complete solar kit?

Hi Pasco,Thank you for getting in touch with us on Friday.I believe you misunderstand the solar product and business model we are pursuing.The product is not a solar phone charger,the product is a solar lighting that comes with lights,wiring a solar panel and a phone charger as an ancilllary product to compliment the lights.The idea behind the product is to promote access to lighting in Tanzania,less than 2 % of the population in Tanzania have access to lighting,a trend common throughout Sub Saharan Africa (with the exclusion of South Africa),our system is designed to offer an affordable lighting solution for people who do not have reliable electricity,what happens when the power goes off,you use a kibatari lamp or a candle if you cannot afford a generator,the cost of kerosene and candle lighting is very high.We sell to you a full solar lighting system at TZS 55,000,you cannot find a similar product at that price in the Tanzanian market.Plus we throw in a phone charger in the package for free.

Imagine the rural dweller,students in rural Tanzania cannot study past sunset because they cannot afford to purchase enough kerosene (the price of price is exorbitant) to sustain studying in the evening on a daily basis,that impacts on a child's life progression and hence living standards,an affordable lighting system using a free energy source (the sun) allows rural dwellers to be able to improve their lives and increase productive time (studying and working beyond sunset).

Our business model is based on the power of network and referral marketing,we believe that the best way to deploy a product on a mass scale is to harness the power of network marketing.5000 per kit may seem low but each kit costs TZS 55,000.Daily sales of 10 units is 50,000 kits.The product is not a side street business,one needs to take time to educate customers about the product and intract and demonstrate the product to the customer hence our proposed business model hence we believe JF is the right place for our product.

Thank you.
Hii inaweza kuwa ishu nzuri hasa kwa sisi tulio vijijini, si kwa kupata faida tu, hasa kusaidia waishio katika giza totoro na kutegemea mishumaa hatari. weka specs za hiyo solar panel, ina uwezo gani, na vifaa gani vinakuwa-included, na vinaweza kukaa na charge muda gani kutokana na power ya hiyo panel. Bei ya jumla na bei ya rejareja, ofisi zenu zipo wapi, weka details zote hapa (wengine wavivu wa kuongea na simu). Ukieleza vizuri naweza kukuunganisha na watu walio siriazi na kazi.

Tuma brochures basi halafu je zina warranty na kama mtu akinunua in bulk kuna discount?

Thank you.
Hii inaweza kuwa biashara nzuri kwa sasa hapa kisiwani Zanzibar, hebu nipe spec zaidi ikiwa ni pamoja na muda wa kuwa na charge.

Hi Thank you for all your feedback.

We are located in Sinza.You can get intouch with us on 0772413020 and we can schedule a product demonstration for you if you are interested

In terms of product specs,each SOLAR UNIT comes with the following :

•​
2W Solar Panel with 3m wire
•​
2xLED Lamps with 6m wire
•​
Power Supply Box
•​
Phone Charger

Each SOLAR UNIT provides sufficient lighting to cook,work and study for one or two rooms,its really the best alternative to candles and kibataris as the lighting provided is much brighter (especially with the LED lamps) and its a clean energy source with no fumes and its daily usage cost is nil since you dont have to purchase paraffin to refil the unit.The only cost is the initial purchase cost.

Hii inaweza kuwa biashara nzuri kwa sasa hapa kisiwani Zanzibar, hebu nipe spec zaidi ikiwa ni pamoja na muda wa kuwa na charge.

Regarding muda wa kuwa na charge as follows:

LED bulb: 9 hours with battery fully charged,
6 hours at per day’s charge

Mobile phone charge: 4-5 hours to full charge cell phone battery

I believe the product has a lot of potential in Zanzibar right now with the power outage on the island.We are in fact looking for distributors and sales reps in Zanzibar.If you can provide me with a contact number/email I would be more than happy to send you more info on the product and schedule a presentation.

Thanks

Regarding the battery time as asked :

2xLED bulbs: 9 hours with battery fully charged,
6 hours at per day’s charge

Mobile phone charge: 4-5 hours to full charge cell phone battery

If you have any further questions or to schedule a demo please call us on 0772413020.

SunnyDaysTZ
u have spammed JF yote with ur prduct sales pitch,
please appology muhimu na usfanye uchafu huu tena.it seems umerudi from abroad na unajua kero ya junkmail ktk postbag/doorway,TAFADHALI TUMIA FORUM YA ADVERTS/HABARI MCHANGANYIKO na siyo on every subject unaweka tangazo.
i liked u r prpdut and i will buy it.

Hi,Sorry,the posts in the other forums were errors

How do i delete them ? I have been trying to figure it out all evening after the error postings.

Back
Top Bottom