I'm pleased to persuade myself and others to bring goals into existence

Feb 8, 2018
Hi everyone there!
I'm 23yrs Tanzanian by residence and nationality. Currently I'm higher education student (MD). I came to realize that, to attain life, we need to use multiple alternatives.
While studying, i decided to deal with the art of writing as my most preferred hobby. I rose up with two interlinking ideas which mirror current situation around our community.
I'm writing two novels, each with twenty topics and their approximate characters when will be fully is around 130000 each. In nut shell, my first novel themes include; moral deterioration, betrayal, friendship, the heart of giving, avenges, when love and desires meet, relativity doesn't mean blood sharing. It touches episodes of my real life in particular and lives of others I've mirrored through. It's scholarly based. Two friends having different and opposite characters met in higher education institutions in motherland, Tanzania - complete their studies - got scholarship for further studies in abroad - one of them become blinded by the world - ultimately become used by leeches as a tool to extract world cake. Next one, out of precious opportunities in his front, he decided to return back home - meet with obstacles, unemployment in particular - once he got employment - abscess era begins..................... Here my second book merges.
My first book is titled, Dr (my name) and the monster within and my second book is titled in the abscess era. I believe them to be enthusiasm stories.

I'm in grass roots; here now I'm just writing them but I don't know what is then, though my aims are;
1. to make my books get published.
2. to convert my stories into movie series.

I'm pleased to announce to everyone around, if you're interested with what I'm doing and with what I aimed; please and please ally me, direct me, support me and show me the way. Also if you want to taste my works and experience how enthusiastic they are, you may follow me; I'll be pleased to share with you.

Looking forward to hear from you!!!

Sorry Babu, You know today I didn't went to Ras Simba class so I can't flowing Grammatical verbs fluently.
Good! Now I see your flowing Queen's language with international vocabularies. Ras Simba is a local grammar teacher, he will destroy your grammar... Destroyn't he?

Back
Top Bottom