I'm desperate to learn English language

Hello Jf,

Everyone has got something thrilling in life, to me is learning new language.
Recently I have becoming desperately of learning English language but unfortunately my settings are not favourable. People who surround me prefer to speak local language or Swahili even those went to university.

The same situation is ..even at my work place. My Colleagues don't want to have my greetings in English.

So I have decided to use any platform to practice English. From today onwards I will try to write my thread in English so as to get used to this international language, assuming that through this people will help me to become much better

So guys, kindly join me to make this path easy....by supporting this due determination.

Also I'm looking for new friends who are capable of speaking English well or who are in needs like me.

It's me
Pureman the great.
Let me join you

Okay okay thank you very much, to the very many much much.

I is a english teacher. Am come everywhere to teach english on you humans. You humans become my pupil now.

Is you on the avatar you?

Okey my dear thread starter me too i learning the language of english.
If you are not problem you give me telephone number i will call you again and talk english only.
Thank you and god blast you!.

Although English is not our mother tongue, we ought to learn it for academic matters.

I would like to have a clue guys on how far have you gone , have you arleady created the telegram group as suggested above ? if yes ! , then i would like to join in , another thing , i would like to know , are we going to use the same jamiiforum 's names or we are allowed to come up with any new name ?.

Okey my dear thread starter me too i learning the language of english.
If you are not problem you give me telephone number i will call you again and talk english only.
Thank you and god blast you!.
🤔🤔🤔

Good ideal bro, we should work hard to achieve it. We like English, we hear English but how to respond on it that is the issue.

Hello Jf,

Everyone has got something thrilling in life, to me is learning new language.
Recently I have becoming desperately of learning English language but unfortunately my settings are not favourable. People who surround me prefer to speak local language or Swahili even those went to university.

The same situation is ..even at my work place. My Colleagues don't want to have my greetings in English.

So I have decided to use any platform to practice English. From today onwards I will try to write my thread in English so as to get used to this international language, assuming that through this people will help me to become much better

So guys, kindly join me to make this path easy by supporting this due determination.

Also I'm looking for new friends who are capable of speaking English well or who are in needs like me.

It's me
Pureman the great.
Check me friend..We are having a common goal to achieve hope we can help each other too.