I'm desperate to learn English language

pureman2

JF-Expert Member
Aug 21, 2019
Hello Jf,

Everyone has got something thrilling in life, to me is learning new language.
Recently I have becoming desperately of learning English language but unfortunately my settings are not favourable. People who surround me prefer to speak local language or Swahili even those went to university.

The same situation is ..even at my work place. My Colleagues don't want to have my greetings in English.

So I have decided to use any platform to practice English. From today onwards I will try to write my thread in English so as to get used to this international language, assuming that through this people will help me to become much better

So guys, kindly join me to make this path easy by supporting this due determination.

Also I'm looking for new friends who are capable of speaking English well or who are in needs like me.

It's me
Pureman the great.

Are you still looking for someone that you can practice English with? if yes, please let me know, i can connect you with some friends of mine, who also want to improve their English speaking skills. So just hit me up, if you are still wishing to do this with them.

Even like me i wanted to learned this a intanetionel languwage.

I like very best to geting a biutifuly gelo hu could teached me.

Thenk you gays

Which method would you prefer to use towards the achievement of new era for us?

Even like me i wanted to learned this a intanetionel languwage.

I like very best to geting a biutifuly gelo hu could teached me.

Thenk you gays
Hopping you will get one through this platform.

Okay okay thank you very much, to the very many much much.

I is a english teacher. Am come everywhere to teach english on you humans. You humans become my pupil now.

Lugha ya majahazi naipenda ila yenyewe naona hainipendi labda kukiwa na msaada na mimi nimo