I'm desperate to learn English language

The same situation is ..even at my work place. My Colleagues don't want to have my greetings in English.

So I have decided to use any platform to practice English. From today onwards I will try to write my thread in English so as to get used to this international language, assuming that through this people will help me to become much better

So guys, kindly join me to make this path easy by supporting this due determination.

Also I'm looking for new friends who are capable of speaking English well or who are in needs like me.

It's me
Pureman the great.
I am not an expert as I said .I am here to learn too but I can try to correct that paragraph.
May be you could say this " The same applies to my work place.People refuse to receive my greetings in English.
I stand to be corrected

Sometimes it seems like there is no progress in learning a language, and you are just learning the same words, trying to remember the same grammar rules. Nevertheless, we all once started with english alphabet, and now we can communicate without any problems. It's important to notice progress, even if it's small. This always motivates you to study further.