I'm a private Guitarist & Singer, I'm looking for Gigs

Michael Ngusa

JF-Expert Member
Aug 4, 2014
Hi Guys,

I'm Cosby, my artistic name. I sing & play Guitar in tour Lodges (during Dinner Table times) & Homes (say you're a Couple, I come and sing/play my Guitar live with most famous Love Songs and Custom Songs for you, i.e. you may want me to sing a Song about your Hair and how they're perfectly dressed only for your Boyfriend/Husband/Wife etc.)

My price is 20,000 Tshs @1 Hour (Evenings & Nights only). Tips are welcome too!
For Booking, call +255-692-021670

Hi Guys,

I'm Cosby, my artistic name. I sing & play Guitar in tour Lodges (during Dinner Table times) & Homes (say you're a Couple, I come and sing/play my Guitar live with most famous Love Songs and Custom Songs for you, i.e. you may want me to sing a Song about your Hair and how they're perfectly dressed only for your Boyfriend/Husband/Wife etc.)

Do you charge same price per hour for a gig lets say at the Sports Bar!?

Hi Guys,

i see you got a great idea and a fair price too. bt before i got to use your service,
i need to know where do you reside and if you have an account on youtube where i can see and experience your music thanks

i see you got a great idea and a fair price too. bt before i got to use your service,
i need to know where do you reside and if you have an account on youtube where i can see and experience your music thanks
Don't forget to ask if he's Gay too...coz singing to another man's wife ain't no joke. She might fall for the dude aka Michael Bolton.

I reside at Tabata Bima. I'm in the process of having a Demo video for Branding myself. But try me.

Don't forget to ask if he's Gay too...coz singing to another man's wife ain't no joke. She might fall for the dude aka Michael Bolton.

It isnt that way Sir. This is strictly business. Kama ingekuwa hivyo hata watoa huduma ya Masaji nao tungesemaje??!

Yes Sir, same price...Negotiation is welcome too based on your Business status.
Great stuff mkuu.

It isnt that way Sir. This is strictly business. Kama ingekuwa hivyo hata watoa huduma ya Masaji nao tungesemaje??!
Don't get me wrong mkuu. Mambo Kama haya hutokea ...wake zetu ni viumbe dhaifu. Kwangu mimi ni bora nijifunze kupiga hilo Zeze ili nimlainishe mwanamke wangu mwenyewe.

well.......can you teach how to play a guitar.......i wanna learn.....!

Back
Top Bottom