I'm 15 years old, how can I become a billionaire by the time I'm 30 years old?

Jambazi

JF-Expert Member
Jan 18, 2014
Don't waste your time!
You need to understand that every day in your life ,in which you haven't
learned anything - is wasted day!

Surround yourself with the people smarter than you!
This kind of people are more likely to give you some life advice, which
everyone needs.

Learn about money, investing, managing, stocks.
.. You don't have to be an Economist. There's a lot of great books such as ''The Richest Man in Babylon'', ''Think and Grow Rich'', ''Rich Dad & Poor Dad'' which will help you.

Learn about something in which you could be the best.

Learn on others.
Read about already successful people every day!Learn about people's mistakes!

Don't be lazy!
Everything has its price! If you think that you can't find time to learn, find the time!

Never stop learning!
Every day before you go to bed, ask yourself ''What new thing did I learn today?'' And if the answer is - nothing, catch it up tomorrow, with no excuses! You should start spending more time in libra than Facebook and IG!

Never stop learning.....
66c7ab9434b31e4bcc4a9d0b6ddb622a.jpg

You are asking a veeeery general question my friend. Don't expect to get answers here, you will be wasting your time. The truth is that you are what/who you want to become!

So you better start asking yourself such a question! I am sure if you ask yourself, you will slowly start getting answers from inside of you!

Am sure you are still in school, keep schooling, read those books some one listed above, try buying and selling little things with little money. Wish you all the best

If you are really a student, and am certain you are, because of your age; start taking your education in a different view. This is because financial education is not taught at schools.

Naamin sasa una miaka 17,

Vipi unaendeleaje kijana how far did you go,

Umejifunza nini mpaka sasa na unaona safari yako mpaka 30 itakuwaje

SELL YOUR SOUL TO DEVIL,Ila kuna ndoto nzuri maishani zaidi ya hiyo ngumu isiyo ya kudumu