Illuminati- US government of defence

Tigga Mumba

JF-Expert Member
Nov 18, 2010
Aisee ukitype neno illuminati kwa kugeuza na kuweka .com inakupeleka website ya serikali ya marekani-ulinzi.....

Type itanimulli.com ujionee

duu bc hawa ndo wafuasi wenyewe wa Iblis. ndo maana wao kumwaga damu si tatizo

hii kitu iko kwenye uwanja wa teknolojia kuna thread huko imeeleza vizuri kuhusu hili jambo, kama una muda kasome utaona kuwa fikra zako zinakudanganya

hii kitu iko kwenye uwanja wa teknolojia kuna thread huko imeeleza vizuri kuhusu hili jambo, kama una muda kasome utaona kuwa fikra zako zinakudanganya

Asante mkuu. Kama unaweza kunisaidia direct link ya hiyo thread niende moja kwa moja nitashukuru!

Hiyo ni sawa. But how did you know it?
Illuminati,Council On Foreign Relations,Trilateral Commission,the Majestic 12[the invisible government of the USA],these are the the real power in America. They control the world,or rather ,they want to control the world,they are up against The Russians and the Chinese.
Wanatumia alien technology,they are actually working with ET Human Beings,in places like Nevada or New Mexico[which I visited when I was in America].
Americans have a powerful military arsenal,they can easily win in a war against Russia and China. But there is only one problem. They have angered the Space Brothers by shooting down quite a few of their craft,killing some space people,and capturing and torturing some.

Hiyo ni sawa. But how did you know it?
Illuminati,Council On Foreign Relations,Trilateral Commission,the Majestic 12[the invisible government of the USA],these are the the real power in America. They control the world,or rather ,they want to control the world,they are up against The Russians and the Chinese.
Wanatumia alien technology,they are actually working with ET Human Beings,in places like Nevada or New Mexico[which I visited when I was in America].
Americans have a powerful military arsenal,they can easily win in a war against Russia and China. But there is only one problem. They have angered the Space Brothers by shooting down quite a few of their craft,killing some space people,and capturing and torturing some.

Nimeitafuta sikuipata lakini this might help. Why does itanimulli.com (Illuminati spelled backwards) go to the NSA (National Security Agency) website?
Brett Williams, Left-Libertarian. 18 votes by Anon User, Joshua Engel, Anon User, (more) Because John Fenley of Provo, Utah
bought and registered the domain from GoDaddy.com and redirected traffic to the NSA website.
Itanimulli Hoax

Elmagnifiko i salute you. It is very true the whole idea is practical joke. Please read herein below: Some people want to make a conspiracy out of this, and want to know why the White House and the NSA would want an Illuminati domain to point back to their respective sites. This answer took me 1 minute to solve. The answer is that it's not their domain. I went to GoDaddy.com and did a Who-Is search for the domain's to find out who the owners are. They are owned by a two different dudes. I normally would not post someone's name and address, but in this case it is public information and is directly relevant. This is all public information that is easily accessible to anyone wanting to know. Itanimulli.us is owned by: Scott Lamb 25 Venita Drive Athens, Georgia 30606 United States GoDaddy search results: Link Itanimulli.com is owned by: John Fenley 1985N 360E Provo, Utah 84604-1803 United States GoDaddy search results: Link All that is going on here is this: These two guys bought the addresses, and then did a redirect for each domain. They simply made Itanimulli.us forward visitors to WhiteHouse.gov, and Itanimulli.com forward visitors to NSA.gov. Mystery solved. Nothing nefarious here. Just practical jokers creating an internet myth. Source(s): itanimulli.us And itanimulli.com Mystery Solved - Project MAJI - UFO and Conspiracy Forum

Back
Top Bottom