Iits a disgraceful to defend palestinians

Kadosh

May 6, 2021
Palestine issue is a none event as compared to the brutality being faced by people of colour throughout this continent,
21palestines killed recently cant be compared to hundreds of blacks dying in Nigeria alone not mentioning Mozambique,Somalia,Sudan and Cameroon.
Africa have no right to comment anything regarding Israel Palestine because worst things are happening right in Africa against Africans.
Let's keep our ugly voices to ourselves and stop fighting for Palestinians while we cant fight for ourselves.
Have you ever seen Israel beheading any Palestinian???
I have vedio of Africans beheading Africans!!!

Sent from my SM-G531H using JamiiForums mobile app

Palestine issue is a none event as compared to the brutality being faced by people of colour throughout this continent,
21palestines killed recently cant be compared to hundreds of blacks dying in Nigeria alone not mentioning Mozambique,Somalia,Sudan and Cameroon.
Africa have no right to comment anything regarding Israel Palestine because worst things are happening right in Africa against Africans.
Let's keep our ugly voices to ourselves and stop fighting for Palestinians while we cant fight for ourselves.
Have you ever seen Israel beheading any Palestinian???
I have vedio of Africans beheading Africans!!!

Well SAID

I concur with you 100% that it's hypocritical talking about Israelis killing the Palestinians while turning the back on the brutal massacres of the Africans by fellow Africans under the stupid pretext of religion.

I concur with you 100% that it's hypocritical talking about Israelis killing the Palestinians while turning the back on the brutal massacres of the Africans by fellow Africans under the stupid pretext of religion.
It's a coagmire when a black. Fellow slaughter a fellow black in the name of defending a religion that whose gods can not stand for it self and its truth , for its written in lawsuits of nature that truth will always prevail

Back
Top Bottom