IGP Mwema wayajua haya- Beaten and Robbed

Shadow

JF-Expert Member
May 19, 2008
Rotarian Faye Cran, known by all as Mama Kuku, was brutally beaten by thieves at her home in Duluti on Saturday 27th February. She was coming home from a fundraiser to help the community, and this is how the community repaid her kindness and generosity.

Mama Kuku has helped countless people over the 63 years she has lived in East Africa, most of them in Tanzania. She has suffered various robberies in the past and has had items snatched from her while in the car, but this time the people of the community have gone too far.

As she got through the gate to her house at 11 o'clock, the thieves were waiting for her. They pushed this elderly, respected lady, to the ground and then bashed the back of her head with the rifle butt. This amazing lady calmly spoke to the thieves while they beat her black and blue. She told them she had no money on her and there was none in the house. They tried to force her arms apart as they thought she was holding something. She calmly said, ‘you have broken my arm, I cannot move it'. Then they tried to make her stand, again calmly, ‘you have broken my leg, I cannot walk'. One stood his boot on her head to make sure she co-operated.

Wilson, Faye's trusted and long standing employee came outside in the middle of this and they shot at him. Luckily they only grazed his head. As he ran back inside, they followed and stole her handbag.

The police arrived very fast and the thieves ran off. One has left a very distinctive hat behind. If you recognize this, please help your community and tell the police who it belongs to.

This act of aggression cannot be tolerated. Arusha has just been voted the 8th worst city in the world. The community needs to stand up to people like this and name and shame them. No one is safe while these vile beasts are free.

Mama Kuku is recovering at home with her family.

Shame on these thugs, but as far as Arusha is concern the Police are participanting in arm robbery

Rotarian Faye Cran, known by all as Mama Kuku, was brutally beaten by thieves at her home in Duluti on Saturday 27th February. She was coming home from a fundraiser to help the community, and this is how the community repaid her kindness and generosity.

Mama Kuku has helped countless people over the 63 years she has lived in East Africa, most of them in Tanzania. She has suffered various robberies in the past and has had items snatched from her while in the car, but this time the people of the community have gone too far.

As she got through the gate to her house at 11 o’clock, the thieves were waiting for her. They pushed this elderly, respected lady, to the ground and then bashed the back of her head with the rifle butt. This amazing lady calmly spoke to the thieves while they beat her black and blue. She told them she had no money on her and there was none in the house. They tried to force her arms apart as they thought she was holding something. She calmly said, ‘you have broken my arm, I cannot move it’. Then they tried to make her stand, again calmly, ‘you have broken my leg, I cannot walk’. One stood his boot on her head to make sure she co-operated.

Wilson, Faye’s trusted and long standing employee came outside in the middle of this and they shot at him. Luckily they only grazed his head. As he ran back inside, they followed and stole her handbag.

The police arrived very fast and the thieves ran off. One has left a very distinctive hat behind. If you recognize this, please help your community and tell the police who it belongs to.

This act of aggression cannot be tolerated. Arusha has just been voted the 8th worst city in the world. The community needs to stand up to people like this and name and shame them. No one is safe while these vile beasts are free.

Mama Kuku is recovering at home with her family.

Hao wakubwa wote majambazi.

Back
Top Bottom