If you can't afford her, then upgrade

Senior Boss

JF-Expert Member
Aug 19, 2011
Wasalaam wandugu....

To the topic...

Well imekua ni jambo la kawaida sanaa kwa wengi wetu sisi wanaume/vijana kutamani wanawake warembo na kuishia kulalamika....ooh sijui wanawake wa siku hizi wanapenda sanaa mizinga sijui wanatanguliza sanaa hela mbele and that very few wana mapenzi ya dhati and the like.

Well its OK

Tehe sina maana ya kuwatetea mabebez ila tukirudi kwenye maandiko mwanamme alishaambiwa atakula kwa jasho (sasa pale kwenye kula kwa tafsiri yangu isiyo rasmi naweza sema mwamamme ukitaka au kutamani kitu/jambo ni lazima kulifanyia kazi nd forget about getting it for free) unlike wanawake wao nature yao ni kufwatwa na kutunzwa tu na mwanamme, So piga kazi.

PESA PESA PESA, PESA na MAPENZI has been a song sang for decades that bila pesa hupati utamu, raha, mahaba, penzi (Kila siku humu JF watu ni kulalama tu kuhusu pesa na mapenzi all day everyday tehe). Ni painful fact ambayo mimi binafsi nimekwisha i accept takribani huu mwaka wa 5 sasa kwamba kama sina hela za kutosha kuna mambo mengi sana nitashindwa fanya kwenye hii dunia na nitapitwa na mengi sanaa. Its simply a change in mindset.

Ajira/Kibarua chako kamwe hakitaweza kukupatia pesa nyingi za wewe ku afford le mbebez of ur dreams nd if it does definitely hautakua na mwisho mzuri. Ukiona mwanamke yoyote kisu just kno ur gana need money to have and keep her (Then true love will definitely come on its own).

Its a fact.... Binafsi niliamua kuchukua hatua kuanzisha biashara yangu mwenyewe kwa savings kadhaa nilizokua nazo nd nikatumia le mbebez wakali hao hao ku market my biz and homey i just witness my biz grow big each day nd have enough to spend on the things i want, let alone mabebez hao hao kujigonga gonga niwapige show hahaha.

Sijisifii ujinga or sound ride u guys up in here, im just sharing my experience i.e. from being called and dismissed as a broke unlucky nigga in high school by these chicks to being a young visionary handsome man making multiple digits a year (i can't spill all the beans up in here).

I do not kno what u going through or the hard times ur facing or how bad u have been mis-treated by your peers, friends or these so called women. I just wanna tell you IT IS POSSIBLE !!!

Find something ur passionate on, register your business and get to work. Kwa wale walio litambua hili mapema Best of Luck !!! Ni mtazamo tu jamani.

Regards

Senior Boss.

Nah man. If you can't afford her, you just pray and hope she gets fatherless kids, so you can join forces with fellow fcuk-boys and talk ill about them kinds.

For serious tho, you never pass on an opportunity to flex, man. Good for you.

Ivi wewe unajua kitu gan ambacho mi sikijui ?? Let say utanidanganya nini ?? Smh.

Hahaha Bruv lay ur cards on the table.

U kno nothing about women.

Remain calm when a bro is tryin to school u.

Oooh one must upgrade himself, for oneself and not for others. Should a man add value to his life simply because he wants to woo women? I can't underestimate the power of money in any relationship, but along with the cash, you can't have every woman you want all the time.

1. Kuna wanawake wana cash kuliko ulizonazo wewe, so itokee tu ngekewa akudondokee

2. Kuna wanaume wanao-offer kuliko unavyo-offer wewe. Mwenye kisu kikali. ...

3. Some women want everything in a package, so if money is the only thing that you can offer, then puliiiiz .......

4. You can never be the right man for every woman, no matter what

Tafuteni hela kwa ajili ya future zenu na familia zenu. Afu Leo hela zipo kesho hazipo kama jana, hao wanawake wa kuwavuta kwa hela utawa-keep na nini tena?

Ivi wewe unajua kitu gan ambacho mi sikijui ?? Let say utanidanganya nini ?? Smh.

Hahaha Bruv lay ur cards on the table.

U kno nothing about women.
emoji23.png
emoji23.png

Remain calm when a bro is tryin to school u.

All right. I guess it's safe to say I know nothing but sarcasm, and you know everything but sarcasm. Capisce?

Oooh one must upgrade himself, for oneself and not for others. Should a man add value to his life simply because he wants to woo women? I can't underestimate the power of money in any relationship, but along with the cash, you can't have every woman you want all the time.

1. Kuna wanawake wana cash kuliko ulizonazo wewe, so itokee tu ngekewa akudondokee

3. Some women want everything in a package, so if money is the only thing that you can offer, then puliiiiz .......

4. You will never be the right man for every woman, no matter what

Tafuteni hela kwa ajili ya future zenu na familia zenu. Afu Leo hela zipo kesho hazipo kama jana, hao wanawake wa kuwavuta kwa hela utawa-keep na nini tena?
Other things remaining constant.

I was talking on average grounds fam that bila mbongo not only women but a chance to enjoy wit ur love itakua ndogo sanaa na utapitwa na mengi sanaa.

90% of men wanapendwa na wanawake wasiowataka wao na unayemtaka humpati kama vigezo huna na hata ukimpata ni ngumu sana kum keep kama huna hela.

Wewe Jamaa una akili sana,
Na huo ndio Ukweli Mtamu kwa wanaojitambua lakini Ni mchungu kwa Mabwege
Thanks man.

Ni kitu kipo wazi. Wanawake wapo kuongea nao na ku soundisha sio tatzo ila u need money to seal the whole package and close the deal.

Anaweza akakupenda genuinely ndio ila bila hela hamfiki popote.

Mjini hapa man kila uchwao u can feel their attention and shit. Im not talking about some regular chick.

wanawake ni kama bidhaa

soko ni dogo kuliko bidhaa

nchi yetu ni ya kimasikini wanawake muwe na huruma juu yetu sisi wenyewe hatupendi tabu

4. You will never be the right man for every woman, no matter what

Haha!, gaal, you just put a huge smile on ma face. This's some heavy matirio.
You just told a negro straight up!...:)

Sasa muulize ye hapendi kupewa hela na mpenzi wake ?? Tehe

It's the way you put it, Hela is not that big of an issue to everybody.
She's probably past this level of women you're talkin' about here.
You guys are not fair sometimes when you sum us up. I don't mean any harm but try and figure this out.

The way you put it, Hela is not that big of an issue to everybody.
She's probably past this level of women you're talkin' about here.
You guys are not fair sometimes when you sum us up. I don't mean any harm but try and figure this out.
Review my thread nd posts again and read between the lines.

Achana na mapenzi ya kwenye TV and be realistic fam.

Tell me about u.

Review my thread nd posts again and read between the lines.

Achana na mapenzi ya kwenye TV and be realistic fam.

What do yo you mean by mapenzi ya kwenye TV?!

I have read you, na sijapinga hoja yako. Ni Kweli unayosema lakini at the same time not everyone has the same mindset you're talking about here.

Ni kama vile kusema wanawake wote love the colour pink just because it's predominantly a colour for women, it's true a lot of women love pink but, may be there're some women who don't make it a big of a deal.

11 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom