“If Only I could have this KISS Forever…..” TGIF!!!

AshaDii

Platinum Member
Apr 16, 2011

Have you ever been kissed…..

Have you ever been Kissed…. Mpaka you deeply feel and say to your self that… “If only I just could have this KISS Forever…..” Or Do you Kiss Mpaka the one you KISS feels like S/he could have the KISS Forever?? Well one of the beauty of being in LOVE lies in a Kiss… To me a Kiss speaks Volumes… than any love word you can utter… For hapa hamna ku-fake mafilingi…Thru a Kiss one is able to express exactly how they feel towards the one they have fallen in love with…

A Kiss ni moja ya the most important aspect in a relationship ambayo imesaulika saana (nimelenga wapenzi… Sitajagusia Kiss ya ndugu ama jamaa ambayo pia ni Mhimu once in a while); Watu wengi saaana ambao ni wapenzi hu-underestimate saana the POWER of a KISS… na how Yule ambae unam’kiss aweza logwa kwa hilo Busu utoalo… liwe moto moto.. vugu vugu… ama la affection…

Kiss ilivokua underestimated….

Katika mahusiano hasa ya Mapenzi watu wengi hasa sie Wabongo huangalia more ni jinsi gani huyo better half yupo fit/unfit 6/6… Na kisses ambazo huwalevya wengi ni zile za kuenda extrems katika eneo la tukio... Hapa mimi nasisitiza a Kiss ambayo fills your body and soul with so mucha love and intensive feelings... a Kiss ambayo huweza hadi sababisha eneo husika litoe end results za wapenzi woote wawili bila hata kuligusa wala kupapasa....

Wengi tunasahau kabisa/ ama kuto tambua kua kuna wakati mwaweza fikishana safari (in this case inatakiwa mwanamke ambe sio frijid or ambae sio kazi saana kwake kufika safari) kwa kutumia tu Kisses…. Soft and fetching touches… sometimes in conjuction with dry humping (no clothes needs to be removed hapa ili mridhike)… Hii technique ni very effective hasa kama the lady in question kafika ile monthly due ya kuwepo msituni na ghafla ikatokea kua you as a couple are in the mood ya kwenda nje ya msitu… Take note that wale ambo hulazimisha game nyakati hizo ni hatari saana na NOT Advisable Kabisa – Na ndo hapa sasa unatakiwa muwe committed in learning how to Kiss one another the way kila mmoja wenu anapenda… Siri ikiwa all your mind and concetration iwe hapo...

Kissing and it’s applicability….

However hio hapo juu ni ngumu saana kama mapenzi yenu sio toka rohoni…. For kufanikiwa kwake kama malengo ni end result inategemea saana the feelings you have for one another (thou in most cases kwa upande wa kaka zetu “lust” also works for them)…. Sometimes hata the appreciation you have kwa Mpenzi wako…. Yaani kumuona yeye ndio yeye na HAKUNA mwingine… KISSING… Hupangi kwamba sasa ni Kiss hivi… No! hio huja inevitably… depending on the wahusika… Mood…Environment …. Circumstances… and the like…. Yaweza kua ni Kiss ya touching… joining.. stolen… passion.. affection… smacking sound (mwaaah)… n.k.
Hivo basi my ushauri kwa members na non-members (thou not absolute)… Explore the secrets za Kisses… Aina… nguvu yake…Siri zake… it’s intensity… it’s pleasure… and spice up your love life…

Fellow JFs naomba Michango ya ziada…. Comments…. Marekebisho ama lolote lile in relation na Topic…

Pamoja Saana
AshaDii...
:drum:....Nawatakia Weekend Njema...:drum:

Kiss on the cheek.....Friendship
Lip locking....... lovers
Tongue kiss..... Soul mates
Blown kiss...... appreciative.
Kiss on the forehead..... Suggestive, which can lead to friendship or mating depending on what kind of kiss follows that.
Thats my two cents Asha.

Kiss on the cheek.....Friendship
Lip locking....... lovers
Tongue kiss..... Soul mates
Blown kiss...... appreciative.
Kiss on the forehead..... Suggestive, which can lead to friendship or mating depending on what kind of kiss follows that.
Thats my two cents Asha.

Thanks a bunch Soby! Najua itawafaa wengi for wengine hatujua the difference...
Hio ya kwanza na pili ya wapenzii... na the last one yaweza tumika na wapenzi thou
ni rare cases.. naona hata the suggestive part says it all...

last line ya 3rd para (sorry,sijui kuhighlight kwa mobile opera mini,lol) inahusika. kiss inaweza kufikisha mtu kilele cha mafanikio,yes! ngoja nisiseme sana wifi...

My wii King... naona you are one of the lucky ones pande hizo eeeh?? lol

When it comes to resolving conflicts, kissing helps too, Why? Because in a primal sense, if you let someone kiss you, you're letting yourself be physically vulnerable that allows you to emotionally open too, there's nothing vulnerable than like kissing someone's eyelids

This is very interested word for this cool weekend you have said enough i think we should take a note accordingly mama AshaDii!!

C'mon kaka K.... Say something..... ( I mean add smthing)

PA i forgot to kiss you this morning when i left the house hope my bother will do that on my behalf (Don't forget to remind him msahaulifu sana yule lol )

When it comes to resolving conflicts, kissing helps too, Why? Because in a primal sense, if you let someone kiss you, you're letting yourself be physically vulnerable that allows you to emotionally open too, there's nothing vulnerable than like kissing someone's eyelids

I like the things you are pouring these days PA.. It gives me great pleasure you are not only learning but also understanding and working on what you are learning.... What is your best Kiss??

PA i forgot to kiss you this morning when i left the house hope my bother will do that on my behalf (Don't forget to remind him msahaulifu sana yule lol )

Wori not PA that has already been taken care of... (Yule ni msahaulifu mambo yalo nje ya penzi letu... but the Kisses he gives me covers a month)

nasisitiza tu wifi...
how to kiss.jpg

Theory has it that we sum a person up within the first five minutes of meeting them. It's the same with a kiss. We sum up the staying-power of potential new partners within five seconds of that first kiss. http://www.impotence-guide.com/how-to-kiss.html

Have you ever been kissed…..

a Kiss ambayo huweza hadi sababisha eneo husika litoe end results za wapenzi woote wawili bila hata kuligusa wala kupapasa....

:drum:....Nawatakia Weekend Njema...:drum:

I like the things you are pouring these days PA.. It gives me great pleasure you are not only learning but also understanding and working on what you are learning.... What is your best Kiss??

Wori not PA that has already been taken care of... (Yule ni msahaulifu mambo yalo nje ya penzi letu... but the Kisses he gives me covers a month)
Hahahaha!!! PA, I've had a few great ones. One we were cuddling started talking before i knew it there were these soft lips on mine and then this soft tongue slipped in-between them. I felt such a rush my whole body nearly trembled and almost fell weak in the knees