Je suis l'identité de mes mots

Je suis l'identité de mes mots
J'ai la nationalité d'une histoire
Mon pays est cet amour pour toi
Ma ville natale n'est qu'un dépôt
Où mon enfance sans bruit dort
Sous les couvertures des années
Qui font parties de mon identité
Bon Madame Roullete mais il y a beaucoup des mots que I dont understand!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hio lugha za watu huku Uswahilini...mnataka tuzifanyaje
Zinasaidia kunenepesha swaga uswazini. Kuna rafiki yangu mmoja aliopoa demu saafi kwa kumsalimia Bonjour madmoiselle! Demu kamuuliza ndo nini hiyo? Jamaa kajibu: Nakusalimia kwa kifaransa. Demu: Aisee kumbe unajua hiyo lugha! Utanifundisha eee? Demu alimganda jamaa na kuishi naye kwa miaka miwili hakuna cha kifaransa wala nini ila yale mambo mengine kwa wingi! Umeona eeh, MadameX?

Zinasaidia kunenepesha swaga uswazini. Kuna rafiki yangu mmoja aliopoa demu saafi kwa kumsalimia Bonjour madmoiselle! Demu kamuuliza ndo nini hiyo? Jamaa kajibu: Nakusalimia kwa kifaransa. Demu: Aisee kumbe unajua hiyo lugha! Utanifundisha eee? Demu alimganda jamaa na kuishi naye kwa miaka miwili hakuna cha kifaransa wala nini ila yale mambo mengine kwa wingi! Umeona eeh, MadameX?

Hahaha. ..maans hara mie nimejaribu kile changu cha kumsikilizia Alpha Blondy nikachemsha...cha...ca va bien

Bon Madame Roullete mais il y a beaucoup des mots que I dont understand!

quels mots cher ami? beyond words there is a way of saying things that is inherent to French and it would be quite hard to translate it. IN short (very short) the author identifies himself with his words, words that he creates to take him through time and space. He refuses to be confined in a single identity. I feel the same.

quels mots cher ami? beyond words there is a way of saying things that is inherent to French and it would be quite hard to translate it. IN short (very short) the author identifies himself with his words, words that he creates to take him through time and space. He refuses to be confined in a single identity. I feel the same.
chere Roulette, so the poem contains some idiosyncratic language! No wonder it looks so hard to crack mostly perhaps because of my evening-class french! In retrospect I am to blame for not putting in much effort with all books at my disposal aided by a good rwandese teacher some decades ago.The grammar though has stuck into my mind due to its uncanny similarity to swahili one.I remember my teacher hammering it to me endlessly: le drapeu rouge = bendera nyekundu, la maison blanche = nyumba nyeupe etc.Every time I come across a french verse my mind rushes back to that tall, slender rwandese teacher and wish I could have done more with the language!

Thank you for the poem Roulette. It made me reminisce.

chere Roulette, so the poem contains some idiosyncratic language! No wonder it looks so hard to crack mostly perhaps because of my evening-class french! In retrospect I am to blame for not putting in much effort with all books at my disposal aided by a good rwandese teacher some decades ago.The grammar though has stuck into my mind due to its uncanny similarity to swahili one.I remember my teacher hammering it to me endlessly: le drapeu rouge = bendera nyekundu, la maison blanche = nyumba nyeupe etc.Every time I come across a french verse my mind rushes back to that tall, slender rwandese teacher and wish I could have done more with the language!

It is highly "idiosyncratic" indeed. I have to confess that I never came across this word. I have quickly checked it and it has no equivalent in any language I know. It's approximate translation is french is "singulier, particulier"... but I understand what you mean. Kwa kiswahili tunaweza kusema "ya kipekee", sio?
As for your french, it's just like bicycle. The day you decide to roll again, you will pick it just where you left it. :))

Mkuu mbona kama unamwongelea teacher mmoja alikuwa anaitwa Dr Mganga ambaye tulikorofisha baada ya kugoma kusome French kuanzia form 3??

Anyway, Duniani watu ni wawili wawili...

Babu DC!!

Mkuu mbona kama unamwongelea teacher mmoja alikuwa anaitwa Dr Mganga ambaye tulikorofisha baada ya kugoma kusome French kuanzia form 3??

Anyway, Duniani watu ni wawili wawili...

Babu DC!!
Hapana Dark City. Mwalimu ninayemzungumzia ni jamaa wa Rwanda alekuwa akiishi Tabora. Nami kipindi hicho nikiwa tabora kwa mishughliko nikaingia darasa la jioni la kujifunza kifaransa pale sekondari ya Milambo/Mirambo. Kwanza tulianza na mwalimu aitwaye Komba kisha baadaye huyo mrwanda ambaye jina lake limenitoka. Dr Mganga simjui.

I am the identity of my words

They tell me define me
Most of the time as I'm
They are the roots of my writing
At the slightest letter on each line
It's a little me they draw

I have the nationality of my stories
I am the identity of my sentences
They sometimes build me an alibi
When I no longer have the desire to live
Then I become fragile poems
Under the pen ink dream desire
To escape to another paradise

I am the identity of all the love
I wear every day for HIM
I am originally from a past
On the memory was not far from a
It's a bit like those boats
Browsers to find the port

I have the nationality of a story
My country is this love for you
My hometown is a deposit
Where my childhood quietly sleeping
Under the covers of the year
Which are part of my identity

They tell me define me
Most of the time as I'm
They are the roots of my writing
At the slightest letter on each line
It's a little me they draw

I have the nationality of my stories
I am the identity of my sentences
They sometimes build me an alibi
When I no longer have the desire to live
Then I become fragile poems
Under the pen ink dream desire
To escape to another paradise

I am the identity of all the love
I wear every day for HIM
I am originally from a past
On the memory was not far from a
It's a bit like those boats
Browsers to find the port

I have the nationality of a story
My country is this love for you
My hometown is a deposit
Where my childhood quietly sleeping
Under the covers of the year
Which are part of my identity
Kumbe ntera! Ndo manake! merci mon ami!

Hapana Dark City. Mwalimu ninayemzungumzia ni jamaa wa Rwanda alekuwa akiishi Tabora. Nami kipindi hicho nikiwa tabora kwa mishughliko nikaingia darasa la jioni la kujifunza kifaransa pale sekondari ya Milambo/Mirambo. Kwanza tulianza na mwalimu aitwaye Komba kisha baadaye huyo mrwanda ambaye jina lake limenitoka. Dr Mganga simjui.

Poa Mkuu,

Mimi nilifundishwa na Dr Mganga ambaye alikuwa ni raia kutoka Rwanda ambaye alikuwa na PhD kutoka France...

Alikuwa anafundisha shule ya Ihungo huko Bukoba miaka ya 1980!!

Jamaa alikuwa anafurahisha sana....

Babu DC!!

It is highly "idiosyncratic" indeed. I have to confess that I never came across this word. I have quickly checked it and it has no equivalent in any language I know. It's approximate translation is french is "singulier, particulier"... but I understand what you mean. Kwa kiswahili tunaweza kusema "ya kipekee", sio?
As for your french, it's just like bicycle. The day you decide to roll again, you will pick it just where you left it. :))

Kama ni baiskeli basi ya kwangu imegoma kutembea kabisa...

Kila ninaparibu kupiga mguu naishia kuangukia pua..lol!

Babu DC!!

Back
Top Bottom