IAAF Salutes Bayi After Winning Fourth Term

nngu007

JF-Expert Member
Aug 2, 2010
The Citizen (Dar es Salaam)
[h=1][/h]8 September 2011

Dar es Salaam — The International Amateur Athletics Federation (IAAF) has showered praise on the Tanzania Olympic Committee (TOC) secretary general, Filbert Bayi, for winning a seat in the federation.IAAF vice president Sergey Bubka said in a statement made available to The Citizen yesterday that they believe Bayi retained his IAAF technical committee post on merit.
"I would like to express my sincere congratulations on the occasion of your re-election as a member of the IAAF technical committee," reads the statement.

"I am confident your experience and vast knowledge on issues pertaining to athletics will help the IAAF technical committee to realise its goals," it further reads.
Bayi, one of the best athletes Tanzania has ever produced, was re-elected for the fourth consecutive time during the IAAF general election in Daegu, South Korea earlier this month.
Other committee members include David Katz of the US, Spain's Gabriel Abad, Yukio Seki of Japan and Klaus Harz of Germany. (Majuto Omary)

Bayi na Suleiman Nyambui wanachuma Pesa tu hawana mpango wa kuamasisha Riadha Nchini...

Kenya, Uganda na sasa hata Botswana wana wanariadha wazuri wa kushinda Medals, kwanini tusiwaondoe... wakati wakiwa hawako TOC tulikuwa na Vijana Wengi wa kutuwakilisha, hatuna hata mwanariadha mmoja aliyefanikiwa kupata Mualiko kwenye IAAF competation iliyofanyika huko South Korea

Arusha kuna wakimbiaji wengi lakini hawana support Bayi yeye na hiyo shule yake tuu na Mkewe na Netiboli

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom