Yona F. Maro

R I P
Nov 2, 2006
Subject: I WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU
To: kil@yahoo.com
Date: Monday, October 27, 2008, 10:11 AM

Dearest ,
(Compliment of the day)
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. How are you is your? I hope fine. My name is Miss Benta Tatah.. I am 24 years old. My birthday was 10Th Feb 1985. I hold a certificate in general Nursing.
I am hoping to further my education in this career. I am not married and don't have children. I am chocolate in complexion and of average Heath, my picture will explain to you better.

I am from Liberia in west Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country last three years.
My late father Dr. Isaiah Tat ah was chairman managing director of (TATAH INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD) IN Liberia the capital of my country. He was also the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning killing my mother and my father.
It is only me that is alive now ,then i have to ran to a nearby country for my dear life; which is where i am now in the refugee camp. I haven't finish up my education and i need a man who will make use of my fathers wealth and get me through in life.
I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes. Your hobbies and what you are doing presently.
I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attach here is my picture for you, though I am not all that photogenic, i hope you wouldn't mind. I will like to see you own picture too.
I wait to hear from you soonest
Your darling baby Benta

Subject: Re: I WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU
To: benta44_tatah@yahoo.co.uk
Date: Monday, 27 October, 2008, 6:07 PM

Dear Benta, your very attractive to me if that is your picture, to my side , my birthday was 29th Oct 1972, am married. but do not mind though is hard to accept let me be open to you becouse I love u very much. I am in TANZANIA the beautiful , peacefull and lovely country in East Africa.I am working in PROTEA HOTELS-KILIMANJARO. my professional is CHEF. ican help you whatever u want me to do for u . and please step to take ur career to this peacefull country. Please i will send my picture to next mail. dont mind take care.

God created men in LOVE ,let us live with LOVE

My Dearest,
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail.How are you to day? hope fine. Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal. In this camp we are only allowed to go out from the camp only on mondays and fridays of the week. Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God's grace i will come out here soon.We don't have any relatives now whom we can go to, all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war. The only person we have now is Rev.collins ,who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the camp. He has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.honey i want to let you know that colour and age dont matter in life what mattes is love i which to come to you pls you call me with.

The Pastors Tel number is (00221-772205053) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the woman hostel and i will come and anwser your call. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilledge to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this muslem country.I want to go back to my studies. because i want to hold a midwiffrey certificate also.

Please listen to this, i have my late father's deposit certificate and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $ 4.750 (Four Million Seven Hundred and fiftyThousand USDollars).

So, i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come overthere to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it is the Revrend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep the secret to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money, if people gets to know about it.

I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision, trustworthy and hardworking.My favourite language is english and i speak it very fluently. Meanwhile, i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you. Have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest .
Yours in love,
Benta

Huyu Killo anacheza na matapeli wa mtandaoni. Jamani acheni kuwapa information zenu, ni kwamba, unapopata hizi message za watu kutaka msaada na wanakuomba uwape information zako za muhimu, delete mara moja usiwajibu. Hizo email zetu wanazipata mtandaoni ndo maana message ya kwanza huwa haina jina lako.
Wengine sasa hivi wanatumia ujanja yakuwa wako hospital wanaumwa cancer madaktari wamewaambia wanayo miezi miwili ya kuishi. Sasa wanataka msaada wako kwa sababu waume zao walipofariki waliwaachia pesa nyingi. Ni uongo. Hata ukipata ujumbe unaokwambia yakuwa tumeshakutumia pesa lakini hatujui address yako gharama zote tumelipa ila utalipia gharama kidogo ya utunzaji, achana nao wote ni matapeli. Waogopeni hawa watu km mnavyowaogapa vibaka.
Wanatumia lugha tamu kuliko ile ya Delila ili uwaonee huruma kisha wakutapeli.
Killo wewe ni mme wa mtu, unachati vimwana wa namna hii na unatumiwa picha za namna hii, siku moja inaweza kukuletea tatizo ktk ndoa yako. Make ukishazoea, inakuwa km ugonjwa huwezi acha hapo ndo mambo yanabadirika ndani ya ndoa yako. Ukiwa km mme tena baba, jali family yako achana na hawa watu. Hata hiyo kazi uliyonayo itakushinda kwa sababu utatamani mengine zaidi. Utajisikiaje siku moja unatembelewa na mgeni kazini na asijali km umeoa au la? Usipoangalia siku moja uzalendo utakushinda ndugu yangu ukaitelekeza family yako bure au mkeo akagundua yakuwa uko na mazoea yakuchati na wanawake, akashindwa kukuamini tena. Kama unahitaji rafiki wa kuchat nae, ni tofauti na Benta, Usirudie tena kufanya kosa la kumwambia mtu usiyemfahamu mambo yako ya muhimu km ulivyojiwahi kwa Benta, na nitamwomba Mwana Habari akupe somo zaidi.
Jumapili njema jamani, huku ni baridi kali inanitesa.

Its true. This Benta girl (if indeed is a girl) is establishing the background for the Nigerian scam. Don't be fooled.

sometimes anakuja na issue ya conference, hivyo anakwambia umtumie fedha ya Hotel Preservation and registration fees and most of the time anakwambia mform group say of 5 people,
tuwe makini

Ni utapeli mtupu,mimi binafsi tangu mwaka 2005 hadi leo tunasumbuana sana tu;cha msingi usije ukatoa A/C No. yako,ukifanya hivyo utajuta.
Mwaka juzi/jana actress wa Nigeria alichezewa mchezo kama huo finally akaambiwa hela yake imekuwa deposited katika A/C yake,kufika benki ili athibitishe hilo akakuta amelabwa kiasi cha Tshs kama 50,000,000/= akaanza kuilaumu benki,lakini benki ikaamuonyesha details alizofanya kuizinisha malipo kwa mwanadada(tapeli)alisemekana yuko Ivory Coast.
Tahadhari,binafsi huwa nawasanifu ikifika sehemu ya A/C(Hapana).

Hilo tapeli - ingia kichwa kichwa utusimulie baadae....Nawe "KITUKO" ni Hotel Reservation na sio Preservation. Nawasilisha

Wakuu nawashukuru sana kwani mkasa kama huo umenikuta mwezi nov/2008. Ila baada ya kumwambia simuamini akanitumia detail zote muhimu kuhusu hela zilipo kama USD 6.5M . Nilipomjibu kuwa lazima niende Dar for verification of that particulars she never responded. Her name was Jennifer Oti.