I Want To Get Married To A Very Poor Man!

Mr What

JF-Expert Member
Oct 22, 2016

I Want To Get Married To A Very Poor Man!​

5b86f83fbec2b8196fff6ac71e5f9ee5
Now we truly understand why our forefathers when it comes to a hand in marriage they're going for girls in the villages, because they still possess some of the qualities that are being lost by ladies who grew up in central business district. A lady posted on Facebook that she wants to marry a poor man, but a lot of people where surprised by the decision but her reasons are quite valid. She's also from a poor background so she won't forget where she comes from, she knows that a person can become something special with their lives.

b9e457398dd4d22d470ee08ca5066b1f
She was raised not to judge a book by it's cover but rather to believe in potential, in order words she's not a glory hunter she wants to build something special from nothing. I believe she's setting a right example to other ladies who are looking at relationship as a source of income, she took education very seriously because she knew it was going to take her and her future children out of poverty.

5251858ac9f8e96ef2a12423fb8045b3
And also even broke man deserve to have wives because what is going to make a marriage work it's what is inside their hearts, not what is in your pocket and that's how it should be she's a great role model to the young girls outhere.

Is it the same round assed girl in the picture who wants to get married to a poor guy?

Sometimes the poor become ungrateful after he was helped
He easily forget where he came from and start acting as a materialistic person

I Want To Get Married To A Very Poor Man!​

5b86f83fbec2b8196fff6ac71e5f9ee5
Now we truly understand why our forefathers when it comes to a hand in marriage they're going for girls in the villages, because they still possess some of the qualities that are being lost by ladies who grew up in central business district. A lady posted on Facebook that she wants to marry a poor man, but a lot of people where surprised by the decision but her reasons are quite valid. She's also from a poor background so she won't forget where she comes from, she knows that a person can become something special with their lives.

b9e457398dd4d22d470ee08ca5066b1f
She was raised not to judge a book by it's cover but rather to believe in potential, in order words she's not a glory hunter she wants to build something special from nothing. I believe she's setting a right example to other ladies who are looking at relationship as a source of income, she took education very seriously because she knew it was going to take her and her future children out of poverty.

5251858ac9f8e96ef2a12423fb8045b3
And also even broke man deserve to have wives because what is going to make a marriage work it's what is inside their hearts, not what is in your pocket and that's how it should be she's a great role model to the young girls outhere.
Ok, please call me.

Back
Top Bottom