I think my sister-in-law is hitting on me!

Nah...it's not like that! I have never given her a mouth-watering look. The relationship between she and I is well defined. Although our communication is very "utani mwingi", we (or I) still understand our roles. So, no, I'm not (and hopefully never will) craving my brother's fruit. I am still trying to figure out how it went down the way it went down though.

...that's it!

FLIRTING is the word. Dont cross 'that' thin line between you two. Always be sobber with your/her flirtatious ways.

"msijeramba asali mkaja ng'ang'ana 'kuuchonga' mzinga!"

Could be just my imagination.....but...

The other day, a group of us (including her) went out. As I was dancing (with her), I started noticing some moves (from her) that made me so uncomfortable...

"I'm dancing...right!....as I'm keeping the distance clear, she is closing it in. So I'm enjoying the jam...feeling all the rythm. My hands up in the air. She raises hers and rest them on mine. Then I'm like "okie!!!".... She turns around, back it up, and squizees me all the way to the wall.....OMG.....let's just say that I need to run to a comfortable room to put the "almighty child" to bed. I'm sweating.... it's real hot in here!"

She is married to my brother.

What to do????

QM,Pole!
A few questions before I chip in.
1.Who is " a group of us"?
2. Where was ur brother?

QM,
Keep away from HER, not once, not twice but as much as you can. Ambacho usingependa ufanyiwe, usimfanyie mwenzio. In this case mhusika ni kaka yako, it makes it even more worse. So stay away from her.

eeeeh guys you jump to conclusions so fast .. try to look for any second signs .. utahakikishaje only one time .. maybe she only felt close to yu .. has she ever made any advances before ..

However if you confirm kwamba ana nia hiyo .. just put her off immediately

QM,
Keep away from HER, not once, not twice but as much as you can. Ambacho usingependa ufanyiwe, usimfanyie mwenzio. In this case mhusika ni kaka yako, it makes it even more worse. So stay away from her.
Tatizo ni WAPI PA KUKIMBILIA ? .Gentleman said,huyo ni shemeji yake.Popote atapokwenda , huyo mama yupo.
Huwezi kumkimbia mke wa kaka yako.Ni sawa na kusema unamkimbia ndugu yako.Utakimbilia wapi? Mtakutana tu.Ukihama kwao kama unaishi nao , atakuja kukutembelea.Si shemeji bwana?

Mkulu

Peleka hilo suala kwa Bro haraka, kabla hajakuzulia la kuzua,ukaonekana hufai kwenye familia,provided unaouhakika na hilo unalosema.

Take care

i think u better wait for second signal, maybe u misunderstood her.
kama ukihakikisha mara ya pili kuwa ni kweli then uachane naye na umpe ukweli that u cant have affair with married or some other reasons to put her off

eeeeh guys you jump to conclusions so fast .. try to look for any second signs .. utahakikishaje only one time .. maybe she only felt close to yu .. has she ever made any advances before ..

However if you confirm kwamba ana nia hiyo .. just put her off immediately

...:D kwahiyo wakalicheze tena rhumba, au?

...Peleka hilo suala kwa Bro haraka, kabla hajakuzulia la kuzua,ukaonekana hufai kwenye familia,provided unaouhakika na hilo unalosema.

Take care

...la kumjulisha Bro wake litachusha mambo! BTW ni QM ndiye aliyeji feel uncomfortable kwa hizo Dancing moves za Shemeji. Ni vyema QM kuongea na shem wake jinsi zile shake-shake zilivyo m-shake kiasi cha kumuweka kwenye wakati mgumu 'in wonderland', si unaona mwenyewe QM anavyosema?

Could be just my imagination.....

Ka' Mchongoma umesoma title "I think my sister-in-law is hitting on me! " man QM is just thinking .. apate uhakika pengine atamkonyeza next time kwani she will not stop here

Hata hivyo jamaa yako mwoga kweli hajaguswa kelele tele .. anyway its good for him ...Shssssssss asisikie

Could be just my imagination.....but...

The other day, a group of us (including her) went out. As I was dancing (with her), I started noticing some moves (from her) that made me so uncomfortable...

"I'm dancing...right!....as I'm keeping the distance clear, she is closing it in. So I'm enjoying the jam...feeling all the rythm. My hands up in the air. She raises hers and rest them on mine. Then I'm like "okie!!!".... She turns around, back it up, and squizees me all the way to the wall.....OMG.....let's just say that I need to run to a comfortable room to put the "almighty child" to bed. I'm sweating.... it's real hot in here!"

She is married to my brother.

What to do????

If this is what is frustrating you my brother then you need immediate help "ref your avator" usije kuchanganyikiwa bure ukapata uchizi bado tunakuhitaji jf .. usimwonee haya .. mwambie .. ama mlete online hapa jf tukusaidie kumpa vidonge vyake

Tena unamwambia tu kwamba kuna interesting topic jf aje aipitie kidogo .. kabla ya hapo unatufahamisha jeshi letu linakaa sawa kwa mashambulizi unatupa date na timing .. halafu tuachie sisi kazi ???

Ila kwanza kuwa na uhakika ... usije tupatisha dhambi bure ... oooho .. mie simo!

QM bado hajaku chezea tena...?wamesha zaaa watoto wangapi ?Je unaposema sister - in -law...kashakuwa mke wa ndoa...kama bado check bro wako anavyo comment kwako kuhusu huyo sister in law.Kuna wengine hawako serious anasema huyu ni wa kupita tu.

Kama comment ni hiyo dont worry kula tu mkuu....mtakuja gombana baadae.Na kama na ku seduce wewe akikukosa ata fanya kwa mwingine which will be worse.Yule hata waza yote haya..Ila wakati unataka kula hakikisha huishi kwake..una maisha yako na wewe si dependant kwa familia yake au yenu.Ile asije kufukuza,kukunyima ada,pocket money.

You guys are truly amazing. Let me see if I can respond to some of the comments....