I think my sister-in-law is hitting on me!

Quemu

JF-Expert Member
Jun 27, 2007
Could be just my imagination.....but...

The other day, a group of us (including her) went out. As I was dancing (with her), I started noticing some moves (from her) that made me so uncomfortable...

"I'm dancing...right!....as I'm keeping the distance clear, she is closing it in. So I'm enjoying the jam...feeling all the rythm. My hands up in the air. She raises hers and rest them on mine. Then I'm like "okie!!!".... She turns around, back it up, and squeezes me all the way to the wall.....OMG.....let's just say that I need to run to a comfortable room to put the "almighty child" to bed. I'm sweating.... it's really hot in here!"

She is married to my brother.

What to do????

well...it depends on the states both of you were in at the time, drunk?high?hallucinatory? If it's negative for all of the above then either the girl is a slut or your bro is and she's trying to get back at him, or she thinks you are too fine or you've been staring at her unbroyherly...... Try to repeat the dancing exercise, if the results are the same you need to have a heart to heart with kaka dearest, if he has a violent nature make sure there are no movable objects around and you shouldn't be too close to him

:eek:...Yes my man, could even been a Bad, bad, Dream!... spit it out and ask God the almighty never to give you that 'dream' again, Never!

Dont even think of 'doing it!' ...Dont!

The other day, a group of us (including her) went out. As I was dancing (with her), I started noticing some moves (from her) that made me so uncomfortable...

What to do????

:eek:...Run away from that Dream, it is a NIGHTMARE, run my Brother, Run away from it!!!

well...it depends on the states both of you were in at the time, drunk?high?hallucinatory? If it's negative for all of the above then either the girl is a slut or your bro is and she's trying to get back at him, or she thinks you are too fine or you've been staring at her unbroyherly...... Try to repeat the dancing exercise, if the results are the same you need to have a heart to heart with kaka dearest, if he has a violent nature make sure there are no movable objects around and you shouldn't be too close to him

We both had some alcohol in the blood at that time. But I don't think the content was enough to be used as an excuse.

Excersing the dancing again is probably not a good idea. You know, it's one of those situations you're so glad they passed safely, because who knows what would have happened if....

:eek:...Yes my man, could even been a Bad, bad, Dream!... spit it out and ask God the almighty never to give you that 'dream' again, Never!

Dont even think of 'doing it!' ...Dont!

Yeah...I believe that's what I did that night. But man, the roof was really on fire. I still don't know how I came out without even a single burnt.

Run away from that Dream, it is a NIGHTMARE, run my Brother, Run away from it!!!

The saying "you can run, but you can't hide" fits exactly what this nightmare is. She knows how, when, and where to find me always. She just got that 1-800-QM number on her purse all the time....

The saying "you can run, but you can't hide" fits exactly what this nightmare is. She knows how, when, and where to find me always. She just got that 1-800-QM number on her purse all the time....

...'tuk-tuk-tuk!'

...Curiosity killed the Cat, am sure you aint ready yet, to 'die smilling!'

We both had some alcohol in the blood at that time. But I don't think the content was enough to be used as an excuse.

Excersing the dancing again is probably not a good idea. You know, it's one of those situations you're so glad they passed safely, because who knows what would have happened if....

I wonder why I get the feeling that lil bro has been flirting with shemeji, got the dreamed of but not hoped for reaction and is now in a guilty feeling mode? Your species out number us so no matter how tempting your brother's territory might be your match is out there someplace.

"I'm dancing...right!....as I'm keeping the distance clear, she is closing it in. So I'm enjoying the jam...feeling all the rythm. My hands up in the air. She raises hers and rest them on mine. Then I'm like "okie!!!".... She turns around, back it up, and squizees me all the way to the wall.....OMG.....let's just say that I need to run to a comfortable room to put the "almighty child" to bed. I'm sweating.... it's real hot in here!"

What to do????

Just inform her that you respect her as your sister in law and you don't play that way. But be careful she may change the story and tell your brother that you're hitting on her.

I wonder why I get the feeling that lil bro has been flirting with shemeji, got the dreamed of but not hoped for reaction and is now in a guilty feeling mode? Your species out number us so no matter how tempting your brother's territory might be your match is out there someplace.

Nah...it's not like that! I have never given her a mouth-watering look. The relationship between she and I is well defined. Although our communication is very "utani mwingi", we (or I) still understand our roles. So, no, I'm not (and hopefully never will) craving my brother's fruit. I am still trying to figure out how it went down the way it went down though.

Just inform her that you respect her as your sister in law and you don't play that way. But be careful she may change the story and tell you brother that you're hitting on her.

Why informing something which is already out there. I mean, respect between in-laws should be a very straightforward thing...right?

Why informing something which is already out there. I mean, respect between in-laws should be a very straightforward thing...right?

Maybe in her head she thinks she can fool around with you and although respect between in laws is out there but some people do not respect those boundaries.

"I'm dancing...right!....as I'm keeping the distance clear, she is closing it in. So I'm enjoying the jam...feeling all the rythm. My hands up in the air. She raises hers and rest them on mine. Then I'm like "okie!!!".... She turns around, back it up, and squizees me all the way to the wall.....OMG.....let's just say that I need to run to a comfortable room to put the "almighty child" to bed. I'm sweating.... it's real hot in here!"

What to do????

Hit it and quit it....

What to do????

she's playing mind games with you. Keep yuor distance. She is aware of what she is doing and you on the other part bado unashangaa!! still wondering!!!! she is a trouble maker, please go with your first instict...run like the devil is after you.
Good luck though...if she is determined "your goose is cooked"!!!

I am very sorry for you my dear brother, but shake it off, you have to avoid her for the ske of your brother!

Run away from her. That's the easiest trick! If she forgot the boundaries and already made a move, hopefully not because of alcohol, she is not going to retreat! Mwogope kama ukoma! Kumbuka usemi wa Mkulu, "Kula ili uliwe". You can be ok with any of the choices you make!