I SUSPECT my wife of having an affair with another woman.

hahahahah lol....Hapakosi moto bana Lizzy....ule msonge uliochukua O'level tunaubadilisha na kuweka B- :):)

Hahahahah. . . moto wa kuni mbichi BAK. . . zilizokauka hua unachoambulia ni moto tu. . .yani hapo hua ukishakamata kwa kasi kwahiyo hamna cha moshi wala nini.

Mwl hakunipendelea aisee. . . lolz

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: BAK
Kwa miaka ya leo lolote linaweza kutokea
ila jipe moyo
pia usiwe unashtuka shtuka, fuatilia kwa umakini zaidi.

• Thanks
Reactions: BAK
wanaume hapo ndio mnaponishangaza.wewe mwenyewe mbona una cheat.kuna topic uliiweka kwa wakubwa,na ku admit kuwa kuna mwanamke huwa unatembea nae,topic ilikuwa chumvini kunakupa shida.leo afanye mke wako,inakuuma eeh.sasa ona raha ya kutembea nje,pengine na yeye amejua na akaamua apate wa kumpa raha.imekula kwako

Don't spoil your marriage, girls can do that, don't ignore your feelings keep on checkin out but stay away from her phone and be gentlemen.

Gals can talk like that to each other without anything going on between them. Be positive but as said, don't ignore your doubts but be wise when you follow it up.

Again and again, stay away from her phone that's very stupidy if you don't trust her, don't live with her! Again I repeat don't live with her.

My wife has been working with this other woman for 2 months. About a month ago they started texting each other very often. On days they don't work they text each other 40-50 times per day. It starts has soon as my wife wakes up and goes on until she goes to bed. I tried to check my wife's text messages but she deleted them. I did however see some texts from last week. It started with the other woman sending my wife three texts first thing in the morning. First text "I". Second text "Miss". Third text "You". This seemed very strange to me. Later in the day during one of their conversations my wife says "love ya". This had nothing to do with their conversation. Later in the day during another conversation my wife says "miss you and love you". Again, this had nothing to do with the conversation. Later she sends a text that says "watcha doin". The other woman's reply "missing you". They continued texting off and on all day. I was able to see some of these other texts and in one of them the woman says "i miss you". then in the next text she says "do you miss me". I confronted my wife about it later that night and she began crying uncontrollably saying she can't believe that I think she is a lesbian. She said they are just very good friends. Last Friday they were both off from work and texted each other all day long. My wife deleted the texts before I could read them. one of the sms from the other woman was like this "i'm worried about you today. are you ok?" My wife deleted her response before I could read it but didn't delete any of ther other texts between them. But when I checked my wife's phone that night all texts were deleted. I confronted her about it again and this time she got mad and continues to say they are just really good friends. I would really appreciate your input on this. Please tell me I'm reading too much into this and that it is all innocent.

wanaume hapo ndio mnaponishangaza.wewe mwenyewe mbona una cheat.kuna topic uliiweka kwa wakubwa,na ku admit kuwa kuna mwanamke huwa unatembea nae,topic ilikuwa chumvini kunakupa shida.leo afanye mke wako,inakuuma eeh.sasa ona raha ya kutembea nje,pengine na yeye amejua na akaamua apate wa kumpa raha.imekula kwako

hivi unajua terms za JF? anyway just provide solution achana na hears says za kwa wakubwa siju wapi ndo wapi huko?

if i were you, i would invite the other woman to our house and when the two of them are together you will be able to know if theres something goin on...and rather than fight with them why not join in...ask them if you could all do a threesome and have a bit of fun...i would do that!! :A S tongue:

My wife has been working with this other woman for 2 months. About a month ago they started texting each other very often. On days they don't work they text each other 40-50 times per day. It starts has soon as my wife wakes up and goes on until she goes to bed. I tried to check my wife's text messages but she deleted them. I did however see some texts from last week. It started with the other woman sending my wife three texts first thing in the morning. First text "I". Second text "Miss". Third text "You". This seemed very strange to me. Later in the day during one of their conversations my wife says "love ya". This had nothing to do with their conversation. Later in the day during another conversation my wife says "miss you and love you". Again, this had nothing to do with the conversation. Later she sends a text that says "watcha doin". The other woman's reply "missing you". They continued texting off and on all day. I was able to see some of these other texts and in one of them the woman says "i miss you". then in the next text she says "do you miss me". I confronted my wife about it later that night and she began crying uncontrollably saying she can't believe that I think she is a lesbian. She said they are just very good friends. Last Friday they were both off from work and texted each other all day long. My wife deleted the texts before I could read them. one of the sms from the other woman was like this "i'm worried about you today. are you ok?" My wife deleted her response before I could read it but didn't delete any of ther other texts between them. But when I checked my wife's phone that night all texts were deleted. I confronted her about it again and this time she got mad and continues to say they are just really good friends. I would really appreciate your input on this. Please tell me I'm reading too much into this and that it is all innocent.
soln ni mbili mkuu

1...NA WEWE MBANGUE HUYO UNAE MSUSPECT
2.NA WEWE CHAT NA MWANAUME MWENZIO SIO KIVILE ILA AONE SIMU YAKO SIKU MOJA AJUE NGOMA DRAW...
3..ANZA AKUNA ALIEANDIKIWA KUFA NA MAATATIZO KAMA HAYO UKIONA MWANAMKE ANATEMBEA NA MWANAMKE MWENZIO BASI KUTPOA NYUMA KWAA WANAUME WENGINE NI EASY WEWE UNAJIFANYA KUBANIWA

That could be a women's dream. For a man, the dream is as mentioned above.

Mkuu Ribo kumbuka hakuna uhakika kama hiyo namba ni ya mwanamke.........ni jina ndo linaonekana la rafiki wa mke husika..........by the way kwa nini unataka ku dream wakati all alarms are on and the lights are in red.......huoni ukija amka yaweza kuwa late??????

ahhhh ulishakosea bana, unahitaji utulivu wa hali ya juu katika hili.... hadi kuwa na ushahidi wa kutosha

unweza kufanya mapango na mtu wa makampuni ya sim ukapata print out ya confersations? sijui lbda, lakini tulia tu haiwezi kudumu milele itajitokeza tu hadharani

unaweza kutumia hata watu wakafuatilia mahusiano na huyo mtu au wewe mwenyewe ndugu utajua ukweli

lakini kwa kupaniki hakutasaidia

pole sana kwa presha

Naona woote mnazunguka !, kwani siku hizi si kuna usajili? kwanini huendi police kuchukuwa report ya police halafu uende huko kwenye company ya simu kuchunguza ni simu ya nani na mchezo umeisha hilo moja.

Jingine inawezekana kabisa bibie akawa anapenda wanawake wenzake na tabia hiyo huenda wewe hukuijuwa tokea mwanzo sasa ndio maana mnaambiwa muwe mnachunguza kabla hamjaoa/ olewa ! pole sana hata hivyo!

if i were you, i would invite the other woman to our house and when the two of them are together you will be able to know if theres something goin on...and rather than fight with them why not join in...ask them if you could all do a threesome and have a bit of fun...i would do that!! :A S tongue:

Are u sure?Hebu vaa viatu vya muhusika halafu uone!

If you know her co worker personally that she is a woman then you need to call both of them and tell the other lady that you don't want her to text your wife regularly and especially that way..but if you only suspect to be a woman, then my friend that is a man..and they are having an affair..i once had a partner who saved her x bf by name of her father..i normally took it easy when her so called dad called but one day i went through her 4n when she was in the bath and found love sms from that so called Dad, i asked her and she denied completely.. i took the number and called, guess who received the phone a young man saying "Mamboo" can a dad say mambo..that was it and i came to know that it was her x..so you should try and call that number..to see whether if it is a man or a woman, but it might also be that that they are having a relation as well..

what is your point ndugu, am in dilemma too i don't know what to do? pse help me with any appropriate solution

Being a woman myself, i would advice you not to jump into conclusion....jinsi ilivyo unaweza ukakuta hz text hazimaanishi sexual relationship kama ambavyo zimekufanya uamini..!na anazifuta kwa kuwa anafahamu reaction yaako unapoziona ktk simu yake,na inawezekana ni mchezo wako kuvizia simu ya mkeo na kuikagua kila wakati,hakuna kitu kinaudhi kama hicho...respect simu ya mkeo ili uweze ku-earn heshima yake kwenye hilo suala...i doesnt make sense kuwa km ulikuwa ni mahusiano yasiyofaa,umebamba sms ukam-confront halafu bado aendelee kutumia simu hiyohiyo to do the same...on the other side km ni kweli ana mahusiano na huyo BFF/mwanaume basi it wl come out one day,it always does...

Don't spoil your marriage, girls can do that, don't ignore your feelings keep on checkin out but stay away from her phone and be gentlemen.

Gals can talk like that to each other without anything going on between them. Be positive but as said, don't ignore your doubts but be wise when you follow it up.

Again and again, stay away from her phone that's very stupidy if you don't trust her, don't live with her! Again I repeat don't live with her.
safi sana...nimependa jibu..tujifunze kukaa mbali na simu za watu..!!!pokea like yangu..!!!s

VERY SORRY MY DEAR FRIEND but I can tell u the only person who can sustain your marriage is God!!! The Lord is every thing, please turn to God instead of looking for solution from some where else!! God is love and power to control every thing on earth marriages, finances inclusive!!!!!

Wapendwa Hebu tmshauri hyu jamaaa kwa uadilifu mkubwa. Fikira zako akinifu ztamtoa katka kchaka alicho jfcha. Kila mtu kaumbwa kwa namna yake. Kama hyu jamaa anauwezo wa ktazama inbox ya mkewe na baada ya muda kagndua kit furan knaendelea na ksema eti asisome hapo utakuwa hjamsaidia!!!!!! Cha msingi kama yeye anatafuta apate ukweli??? Ajfanye amesahau nini knachoendelea ipo siku huyu mwanamke atajsahau na hapo aanalie namba ya hyo anae chat nae kisha aanza kumtafiti hyo mtu kwa ukaribu zaid atapata tu ukweli na hapo ndio atakapo amua cha kufanya.

[B said:
Mujumba[/B];3886094]what is your point ndugu, am in dilemma too i don't know what to do? pse help me with any appropriate solution
........@ Lizzy

Hapo wanabodi kwa mimi naona kuna njia mbili za kuchukua

1a. Kuna kipindi mambo kama haya yanataka nawe uwe mtata na mbabe maadam nishamuambia mke wangu kuwa sitaki hiyo habari na akaendelea .....angesikia kutoka upande wa pili kuwa na huyo naye nishamtongoza
Rationale; Sio kila mtafaruku wa mapenzi huwa unaisha kwa busara na amani....kutibuana pia huwa inamuamsha mwenza kuwa despite wewe ni wake but as well you belong to kingdom animalia.....hapa ndo suala la kuomba mungu linapojiishia as abrupt intervention inaweza kumbadilisha dhamira.......game of chance....be ware of reactions and have justifications in hands

1b. Kuendelea kukusanya ushahidi.......hivi kila kesi inataka ushahidi solid???? Ni kama kuna assasination mission you dont wait the bullet to hit the target........the smart agent should abort the mission (Ref 1 above)........could it be smuggling....reverse the mode and come out a hero with handcuffed calprits together with their belongings, in here refered to as solid evidence
Rationale; In any due investigation......time is of essence

2a. Diplomatic......hii ni kwa wachumba tu as kama akigoma unabwaga na kuchapa lapa......umtafute side B ulielie kuwa anachofanaya kinakuumiza so unaomba aache......kama wamekolea hawa wakikaa watadiscuss na kubadili modality kukuridhisha wao mwendo mdundo........are sure wataacha??????
2b. Kikao cha watu watatu (kama utafanikiwa) again ni kulialia mtoto wa kiume kuwa unaumizwa na matendo yaooo.....abomination

As of me.....number one has proved to work with less to loose (my experience) thats why I said complex goes with complex at the first juncture.....if they are just friends ntakuwa sijapoteza kitu na mke wangu yuko salama refikiye atajiju cheti tulisign wawili tu

Are u sure?Hebu vaa viatu vya muhusika halafu uone!