I need to speek english frequently

I think you WANT to speak ... and not NEED unless you want to travel to an English speaking country or you may loose your job or you fail to communicate with some one very important to you just because you can not speak it.

The best way is to watch English movies and listen to a lot of English programmes like BBC radio etc. Radio is better because you can listen to it even when you are on the move.

When it comes to movies, I would suggest you use a DVD player as this will enable you to pause and replay as many times as you wish until you understand a word or phrase clearly. You must also try to speak to yourself by practising sentences which you may find useful in your regular conversation until your are able say them perfectly and comfortably.

I saw one of the contributors suggested you watch movies with subtitles. Yes, it woul help you not to miss what they say if you are a quick reader but this will certainly not help you in listening practice in the long run. After all when you speak and listen to someone, they do not write down what they say for you to hear. If you decide to do this, I would recommend you do not stick to this practice for a long duration of time

The last important tip from me for now is, please do not try to use difficult words or phrases unless you are very farmiliar with their uses. Make your sentences very simple. Good English is not about using jargon, it's all about grammer.

I hope those tips help.

I think you WANT to speak ... and not NEED unless you want to travel to an English speaking country or you may loose your job or you fail to communicate with some one very important to you just because you can not speak it.

The best way is to watch English movies and listen to a lot of English programmes like BBC radio etc. Radio is better because you can listen to it even when you are on the move.

When it comes to movies, I would suggest you use a DVD player as this will enable you to pause and replay as many times as you wish until you understand a word or phrase clearly. You must also try to speak to yourself by practising sentences which you may find useful in your regular conversation until your are able say them perfectly and comfortably.

I saw one of the contributors suggested you watch movies with subtitles. Yes, it woul help you not to miss what they say if you are a quick reader but this will certainly not help you in listening practice in the long run. After all when you speak and listen to someone, they do not write down what they say for you to hear. If you decide to do this, I would recommend you do not stick to this practice for a long duration of time

The last important tip from me for now is, please do not try to use difficult words or phrases unless you are very farmiliar with their uses. Make your sentences very simple. Good English is not about using jargon, it's all about grammer.

I hope those tips help.
Good advice mr All you written are so important to him you are a good teacher Is up to himself even me I have got some techniques from you on how to speak directly. Because I know some how but not much

I was among of the people who were going through the same question like you, but I managed to answer it, after coming across with this website www.mylanguageexchange.com on internet, this website have been a great helpful to me, through this website I was able to find different friends from English speaking countries who contributed a lot in my improvement. Because i was able to speak with the native any time I wanted. It happened that some of them not only that they were my friend but also the were like my teachers. I advice you to go through that website, who knows ?. Probably you can also find a person that can help you to bring up your English to the standard.

Soma vitabu vya kiingereza kwa sauti,..especially novels. Afu uwe na app ya dictionary yenye audio pronunciation ikusaidie kujua matamshi ya maneno ambayo huyajui. Then tafuta na watu wa kuongea nao,especially girls.