I need someone to talk to through the phone in English, then I will pay him/her

The offer still valid? I'm your english teacher, let's make a deal.

correctly you should have written
Come, let's talk business

There is no And because there are no two subjects that need conjucting.
PM me mr Kaitwike

Mkuu kama kweli una shida na hiyo lugha deal na walimu hawa wawili sababu nipo page ya 24 nimegundua hawa ndio wamenyoosha maelezo ndugu zetu wengine bado na wao ni wanafunzi...Tuendelee kujifunza wakuu ualimu ni wito ....

According to how will bagained, (conract), but i will prefer to pay after service, at least one hour per day, and not necesary to have one teacher, i may have a lot of teacher but whats i need i talking only about certain topic, the after one hour i pay you. Next day can come another one.
Hello Kaitwike hope you have found a teacher. If you still need other people to talk to (not a teacher) I'm here.
I don't need payment , I just need a partner with the same goal as mine.

Naona mnatulingishia na lugha iliyoletwa na jahazi, hadi humu atuhemi.....😪😪

Hello, am a English Lerner (both wirting and speaking),

I need a teacher who will guide me and talking to me through the phone at least one hour per day, then I pay in according to how will make the contract.

Correct me and help me please, am in Dar es Salaam, but am very busy and I have no time for physical visiting.
Good idea!

According to how will bagained, (conract), but i will prefer to pay after service, at least one hour per day, and not necesary to have one teacher, i may have a lot of teacher but whats i need i talking only about certain topic, the after one hour i pay you. Next day can come another one.
Ki english chako. Kweli kinatakiwa msimamizi. Lakini unalipa shiling ngami tuanze kuchagamkia fursa. Wengi wetu tumeshastaafu.

Back
Top Bottom