I need help!

Davo'o

Dec 26, 2009
Hi to everyone.

I write you from far far away- from Armenia. I came to this forum because I need to find where this phrase is from "To be able to do everything by knowing nothing is dangerous". Search in google brought me to user Masanilo's signature. I contacted him/her two days ago but yet no answer. Please anyone of you, who has any idea aboute where this phrase was taken from, please let me know.

... and big respect to Tanzania because one of my best friends, during my education in the Netherlands, was from your country... but security question about Tanzania's current president was really hard form me. I answered it by wikipedia's help :)

So guy thats what brings you to JF...Only that?...Naogopa huenda wewe ni masanilo II

You must be joking!

By the way, you are welcome for other issues/discussions so as to share your knowledge with us?

Hi to everyone.

I write you from far far away- from Armenia. I came to this forum because I need to find where this phrase is from "To be able to do everything by knowing nothing is dangerous". Search in google brought me to user Masanilo's signature. I contacted him/her two days ago but yet no answer. Please anyone of you, who has any idea aboute where this phrase was taken from, please let me know.

... and big respect to Tanzania because one of my best friends, during my education in the Netherlands, was from your country... but security question about Tanzania's current president was really hard form me. I answered it by wikipedia's help :)
i hope wewe si mtanzania!......

Guys, I seriously need it to know. Thank you for welcoming me. I will try to make posts in some other topics also but to be honest I came only for this phrase, so help me if you can please.

Guys, I seriously need it to know. Thank you for welcoming me. I will try to make posts in some other topics also but to be honest I came only for this phrase, so help me if you can please.

Wewe na kiingereza chako cha kuunga unga da! andika lugha ya taifa, siku utajisahau uandike kiswahili itabidi upewe ban, English uliyotumia kwa post zote 2 inaonekana wewe English ni 6th Lg yako. Unabisha?

Jamani, ustaarab kitu cha bure ndugu zangu, mtu kauliza swali kuhusiana na kitu fulani ni vyema ajibiwe ipasavyo. Mambo ya kumshuku na kumbambikizia uraia asioutaja hayafai.

Wewe na kiingereza chako cha kuunga unga da! andika lugha ya taifa, siku utajisahau uandike kiswahili itabidi upewe ban, English uliyotumia kwa post zote 2 inaonekana wewe English ni 6th Lg yako. Unabisha?

It seems that you are not very friendly. I say that I am Armenian, but you reply me in your language. I don't understand it. :(

It seems that you are not very friendly. I say that I am Armenian, but you reply me in your language. I don't understand it. :(

Hi, I put a call out for Masanilo to attend to your question. Be patient hopefully he'll get back to you soon as.

Hi, I put a call out for Masanilo to attend to your question. Be patient hopefully he'll get back to you soon as.

Thank you so much Steve. Here I am from the right, with my Tanzanian friend Andrew in The Hague.

Are you a Tanzanian? TUMIA KISWAHILI HATA KIDOGO ILI TUWEZE KUENDELEA NA HII THREAD KWA UMAKINI ZAIDI.

Thank you so much Steve. Here I am from the right, with my Tanzanian friend Andrew in The Hague.

No worries, just bear in mind that this is a big forum and as expected there are lot of characters, some to encourage you and some to put you off. You don't have to be phased out by a few unfriendly gestures.

Davo'o,

That is the signature of Masanilo.

To be able to do everything by knowing nothing is dangerous
E-mail:
masanilo@jamiiforums.com

I've called him but he is not picking the phone. I have just left the message at his phone by hoping that when he comeback he will check it and will try to contact you via Jamiiforums. Other means is just write him Personal Mail via this JF and he will see the Mail.
I think during Christmas and New Year, probably he went to visity his family in rural Area where it's not easy to read email.

All the best.

smile3.gif
sorry ...Masanilo will be here soon to reply to your request....

mbona umemjibu Nguli pekee ambaye ana hoja kali kwako? wote wameongea kiswahili lakini seems umeelewa gadem.
Usitubabaishe dogo tutakutolea uvivu ohoooo

hi to everyone.

I write you from far far away- from armenia. I came to this forum because i need to find where this phrase is from "to be able to do everything by knowing nothing is dangerous". Search in google brought me to user masanilo's signature. I contacted him/her two days ago but yet no answer. Please anyone of you, who has any idea aboute where this phrase was taken from, please let me know.

... And big respect to tanzania because one of my best friends, during my education in the netherlands, was from your country... But security question about tanzania's current president was really hard form me. I answered it by wikipedia's help :)

привет друг..как дела...как там в Армения....добле пожаловать на нашем саит...