Jinsi ya kuandaa mpango wa biashara (Business Plan)

Katafute bar inayochanganya biashara ambapo hakuna mashine ya popcorn.
Kaongee nao wakuruhusu uweke kamashine cha popcorn hapo kwenye bar yao wengi wanaweza kukutoza kodi ya tsh elfu 20 kwa wiki.
Ukikubaliwa kanunue mashine ya popcorn bei ni kama laki nne, .
Kila jioni unakwenda kuweka mashine na kuuuza popcorn kwenye hiyo bar

Nina kiasi cha hela cha laki tano nataka kufanya biashara naomba wazo la biashara(structure business plan)nataka nijiajiri
mkuu how can you ask for help in putting up a bussiness plan and yet you dont know which bussiness you want to be in, first look for the kind of bussiness you want, either by creating a new market or serving one, then find out how far 500,000 can go or do then came back here and i will offer you bussiness plan FREE OF CHARGE, i myself i have MBA , i promise you i wont charge you even A CENT, wait to hear from you sir, be blessed

Thanks chief but want i need is someone to tel me that according to your capital you can do this business with whole structure plan(means business suggestions and plan)

Katafute bar inayochanganya biashara ambapo hakuna mashine ya popcorn.
Kaongee nao wakuruhusu uweke kamashine cha popcorn hapo kwenye bar yao wengi wanaweza kukutoza kodi ya tsh elfu 20 kwa wiki.
Ukikubaliwa kanunue mashine ya popcorn bei ni kama laki nne, .
Kila jioni unakwenda kuweka mashine na kuuuza popcorn kwenye hiyo bar

Thanks chief

Thanks chief but want i need is someone to tel me that according to your capital you can do this business with whole structure plan(means business suggestions and plan)
mkuu hizi sivyo biashara huwa, fanya hivi, angalia ni kazi au biashara gani unaweza fanya na hio mtaji, kisa inbox mimi uniambie nimepata hii biashara, sasa mimi nitakupa ushauri jinsi ya kuifanya hio biashara, mfano kaa tuseme umeona ni vyema ununue matunda na kuuza katika soko, mimi nitakusauri vile biashara kaa hio hufanywa, yaani matunda ya toka wapi, wapi utanunua, vipi utasafirisa na vipi jinsi ya kujua kaa utapata faida, niko tayari kabisa mkuu kukusaidia bure, barikiwa sana

Habar za asubuh wana JF

Natumaini nyie wote ni wazma

Naomba kwa mtu ambaye anafaham steps/process za kuandaa business plan
Anielekeze izo steps/process

Asubuh njema

Business plan is a written document prepared by an entrepreneur that describes all the relevant external and internal elements involved in a new venture or improving an already existing business

Table of contents
1; executive summary
It provides a short , concise and optimistic view of your business that capture the reader’s attention and creates a need to learn more . It comprises the following, the mission of your business, introduce your company, the management and ownership, it describes your main product and service offerings , it describes your financial projection, it describes your start up financial requirements

Business plan is a written document prepared by an entrepreneur that describes all the relevant external and internal elements involved in a new venture or improving an already existing business
Table of contents
1; executive summary
It provides a short , concise and optimistic view of your business that capture the reader’s attention and creates a need to learn more . It comprises the following, the mission of your business, introduce your company, the management and ownership, it describes your main product and service offerings , it describes your financial projection, it describes your start up financial requirements
Shukran mkuu

ßless 🙏🙏🙏

2: business overview
It describes the overall nature of the industry, including sales and other statistics
It describes your business and how it fits into the industry
It describes the existing competition
It describes the area of the market you will target and what unique or improved or lower cost services you will offer

3 ; Market analysis
Market analysis comprises the assessments of your competition and how your business will compete in the sector
It estimates the volume and value of your sales in comparison with existing competitors.
It describes any helpful barriers to entry that may protect your business from competition such as capital, technology, regulations , employee , skills etc

A simple business plan inakuwa na vitu vifuatavyo;

1. Introduction

2. Marketing Plan

3. Organisation Plan

4. Production/Implementation Plan

5. Financial Plan and Budgeting

6. Business Monitoring

7. Recommendations

Yanaweza kubadilika majina lakini kila kitu kipo humo

Shukran sana mkuu

ßless🙏🙏🙏🙏
2: business overview
It describes the overall nature of the industry, including sales and other statistics
It describes your business and how it fits into the industry
It describes the existing competition
It describes the area of the market you will target and what unique or improved or lower cost services you will offer
3 ; Market analysis
Market analysis comprises the assessments of your competition and how your business will compete in the sector
It estimates the volume and value of your sales in comparison with existing competitors.
It describes any helpful barriers to entry that may protect your business from competition such as capital, technology, regulations , employee , skills etc

Shukran mkuu ßless🙏🙏🙏🙏
A simple business plan inakuwa na vitu vifuatavyo;
1. Introduction
2. Marketing Plan
3. Organisation Plan
4. Production/Implementation Plan
5. Financial Plan and Budgeting
6. Business Monitoring
7. Recommendations
Yanaweza kubadilika majina lakini kila kitu kipo humo

4: sales and marketing plan
It describes how you intend to entice customers to buy your products or services including advertising/promotions, price strategy , sales and distribution and post sales support
It describes your product or services how it benefits the customers and what is sets apart from competitor offerings
It describes how you intend to price your product or services
It describes how you will distribute your product to the customers
It lists different media you will use to get your message to customers eg business websites, email , social media , traditional media
It also describes the marketing materials you will use such as business cards , brochures

5 : ownership and management plan
It describes the legal structure the legal structure of your business ( corporation , partnership or sole partnership)
Describes the managers and their role , key employees position and how each will compensated
It lists any external professional resources required such as accountants, lawyers, consultants etc
It includes an advisory board