I need help and consultation or advice

kendrickpatrick

Dec 8, 2021
My name is Kendrick Patrick, I am a university student in this year 2021 i mean its my first year on my studies at UNIVERSITY OF DODOMA my course is ENVIRONMENTAL DISASTER AND MANAGEMENT.

What I need to share from you is about my facult, where can i get a connection for the field and where the ministry of this course is located in Tanzania, meanlly i need to know this course have any employment and if there is an employment where people can employed in Tanzania, and where can i perform a field and to get a connection for job and there is any company in Tanzania dealing with this course.

If there any companies give to me their names of those companies and their contacts please i need it please help me, probably if this course is not marketable invite me i will change too.

I need more advice and help from you.

My name is Kendrick Patrick, I am a university student in this year 2021 i mean its my first year on my studies at UNIVERSITY OF DODOMA my course is ENVIRONMENTAL DISASTER AND MANAGEMENT.

What I need to share from you is about my facult, where can i get a connection for the field and where the ministry of this course is located in Tanzania, meanlly i need to know this course have any employment and if there is an employment where people can employed in Tanzania, and where can i perform a field and to get a connection for job and there is any company in Tanzania dealing with this course.

If there any companies give to me their names of those companies and their contacts please i need it please help me, probably if this course is not marketable invite me i will change too.

I need more advice and help from you.
Wewe kweli ndie mwanafunzi wa Degree? basi kuna safari ndefu sana kufika uchumi wa kati wa juu!!! Any way in the meantime study hard and make sure that you understand the course content and have better GPA, the rest will come, otherwise consult your academic adviser, do you even know him or her?

Wewe kweli ndie mwanafunzi wa Degree? basi kuna safari ndefu sana kufika uchumi wa kati wa juu!!! Any way in the meantime study hard and make sure that you understand the course content and have better GPA, the rest will come, otherwise consult your academic adviser, do you even know him or her?
Amtafute academic advisor wake

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom