I need english speaking friend(s) as part of my preparation for IELTS

This is great way but how is it working? For example I've written an essay,i need it to be checked and have some corrections ?
You are getting a topic eg write 500 about global warming. What they’re checking is spellings, commas and full tops, length of sentences and your arrangement.

Wow this is great, i wish i could have some friends to talk to, just to improve my English fluency.

Anyone's interested, karibu
I too am quite fond of fluent native-like speakers of this language..Only persists one hair in the soup is that when I try to utter my words vocally I seem to appear to the majority as quaint..or as how they'd put it 'old fashioned'

But Ye knoweth that thine forme of speeche is change
Withinne a thousand years, and words thou That hadden value, now wonder nyce and strange we thinketh them, and yet they spake them so,
And spake as wel in love as men now do;
Ek for to wynnen love in sondry ages,
In sondry londes, sondry ben usages.

But Ye knoweth that thine forme of speeche is change
Withinne a thousand years, and words thou That hadden value, now wonder nyce and strange we thinketh them, and yet they spake them so,
And spake as wel in love as men now do;
Ek for to wynnen love in sondry ages,
In sondry londes, sondry ben usages.
Hapa nimekupata...hiyo ni old english,,in modern form iko ivi

"You know also that in (the) form of speech (there) is change
Within a thousand years, and words that then had value, now seem wonderfully curious and strange to us, and yet they spoke them so,
And succeeded as well in love as men now do;
Also to win love in sundry ages,
In sundry lands, (there) are many usages."

I am looking for a "FLUENT ENGLISH SPEAKING PARTNER(S) "

Hello forum members, I hope you are doing great and those going through various challenges the Almighty God shall grant you strength through.

Over several months I have been preparing for booking the English language test (IELTS) with the British council.

I'm currently confident with listening and reading modules and I'm tirelessly working on my writing skills.

It's very difficult nearly to impossible practicing speaking without someone fluent to speak to at least occasionally. I'm focused and prepared adjusting my time tables to meet the schedules provided to me by a potential volunteer. Speaking English is the only goal to be uphold in our friendship.

I WILL BE GRATEFUL IF SOMEONE DEVOTE HIS/HER PRECIOUS TIME TO HELP ME PRACTICE SPEAKING .

NB: Details about me: Male, Age Below 30yrs, Tanzanian, Bachelor degree holder.

Thanks in advance
I am not fluent speaker but i think my contributions as a partner will help all including me.

An idea : Just create a group, then select your partners and invite them for the best practices.

Back
Top Bottom