I need english speaking friend(s) as part of my preparation for IELTS

AfroMonster

Jun 7, 2018
I am looking for a "FLUENT ENGLISH SPEAKING PARTNER(S) "

Hello forum members, I hope you are doing great and those going through various challenges the Almighty God shall grant you strength through.

Over several months I have been preparing for booking the English language test (IELTS) with the British council.

I'm currently confident with listening and reading modules and I'm tirelessly working on my writing skills.

It's very difficult nearly to impossible practicing speaking without someone fluent to speak to at least occasionally. I'm focused and prepared adjusting my time tables to meet the schedules provided to me by a potential volunteer. Speaking English is the only goal to be uphold in our friendship.

I WILL BE GRATEFUL IF SOMEONE DEVOTE HIS/HER PRECIOUS TIME TO HELP ME PRACTICE SPEAKING .

NB: Details about me: Male, Age Below 30yrs, Tanzanian, Bachelor degree holder.

Thanks in advance

Hello forum members, I hope you are doing great and those going through various challenges the Almighty God shall grant you strength through.

Over several months I have been preparing for booking the English language test (IELTS) with the British council.

I'm currently confident with listening and reading modules and I'm tirelessly working on my writing skills.

It's very difficult nearly to impossible practicing speaking without someone fluent to speak to at least occasionally. I'm focused and prepared adjusting my time tables to meet the schedules provided to me by a potential volunteer. Speaking English is the only goal to be uphold in our friendship.

I WILL BE GRATEFUL IF SOMEONE DEVOTE HIS/HER PRECIOUS TIME TO HELP ME PRACTICE SPEAKING .

NB: Details about me: Male, Age Below 30yrs,Tanzanian, Bachelor degree holder.

Thanks in advance
I could have helped but am a Kenyan

NB: Details about me: Male, Age Below 30yrs,Tanzanian, Bachelor degree holder.

Thanks in advance
Tell me how much you pay for ielt test and whts the benefits of hvng that certificate

There's a bunch of telegram channels available for free, but my favourite tool for learning different expressions @English_Language_IELTS_TOEFL.

Though , my english is not that good , but i hope i can speak with you , so if you are still looking for someone , i would like to let you know that i' m ready to speaking with you , we can set day and time that both of us would be free and do it just for half an hour , i think is going to help us to brush our english up to that standard together . Please hit me back pm so we can start it right away.

Back
Top Bottom