I miss my friends Andy Capp and Flo( by the cartoons by R. Smythe)

Sungurampole

JF-Expert Member
Nov 17, 2007

I remember one day when Flo went to a wedding counselor and complained their never ending fights. The counselor advised Flo- when he starts talking you just keep quiet. FLO left happy and eager to apply the advice. When got home he found ANDY sitting on the sofa quietly. She hanged around for sometime hoping ANDY would take and give her an opportunity to apply the advice but ANDY won't. After a while she lost the patience and retorted: TALK!

I still remember another day when Andy went to the bar, unfortunately he found a guy standing at the corner where Andy normally stand and sip his beer. He waited for sometime but the guy just continued to enjoy his drink. ANDY said to him "sorry, you happen to be standing where i normally stand" The guy replied "Is there any law against it?" Andy replied politely "In this place we do not follow the laws we follow the customs"

Jamani Andy na Flo...my dad's favourite, yaani they were fighting daily, ila nakumbuka mbio za Adny to Flo clutching flowers zinazopeperuka, sungurampole yule shoga wa Flo alikuwa anaitwa nani?

Back
Top Bottom