I made an app to book bus tickets online. What do you think?

The UI is neat, Bootstrapped and straightforward. If only there was an option to have the ticket being printed or saved as pdf (I know you can easily implement this). Also integrating it with mobile money payments APIs is a must. Plus the seating arrangements would be more pleasing if they had numbers in the seats. Overall I give it a 6/10.

I give it 5/10, with time i am sure you are going to make it 10/10 you should try to contact bus service providers and provide them with your system, so that when your customer pick the seat means its available you dont have to go and check with service provider, also integrate with payment systems be it mobile money or/bank transfer, please check shabiby & darlux websites, a lot to learn...all in all big up on your way up

Good work, very fast, simple, and the workflow is clear, and there are no ads. Could use some tweaks here and there kama wengine walivyosema hapo juu like mobile payments, digital tickets etc but all products evolve with time so I have no doubt you have those in your timeline.

What has not been mentioned yet is the branding, I think it's brilliant how simple it is but you may need a logo eventually. I think apps have conditioned us to that.
Lastly any product is as good as the users, market it, get it to users and bus operators, show them what they will gain etc. Resistance will be there because someone is playing middleman and is making money from it, if no one is using it is as good as dead. I really would love to see some something like this corner the market and make online booking a new normal.

Solid A+ from me. Godspeed.

Hello, I have made a mobile app to buy bus tickets in Tanzania. I would like to know what you guys think. What would you improve? Find the link below:

gopamoja.com
Good thinking, but u should add more options and details.
Mfano
- Gari gani inaenda wapi siku gani .
- Ubora wa gari.
- Seat zipi za gari ziko wazi.
- Muda wa safari
- Options za kufanya malipo nk.

Yap iko njema
Ila unaoaje ukiwezesha user kusearch mkoa anaotoka na anaokwenda badala kuselect na kuscroll inachukua muda pia mikoa ikiwa mingi itakuwaje
Tumia search suggestion kwa mikoa
Hayo tu

Screenshot_20190720-223239.png
mkuu tigrotto17 Msaada wangu kwako huu hapa .
We need minds like Yours

Back
Top Bottom