I love blogging: where to get the resources from?

Yona F. Maro

R I P
Nov 2, 2006
If you have a craze for blogging, from where will you get the data or some material for it? The first thing that comes for a blogger base is his or her initial level of education or knowledge. For example if you hold a degree in home or interior décor course, it’s easy for you to blog and create the content. What if you don’t have any knowledge? You have a home décor degree and you are asked to post a blog on acne treatment or HGH hormones?

The primary search material or asking some experts from the same field is a better option. It depends on the blog requirements and the number of words needed for a blog. For instance, if you want to write a blog of 300 words, on a subject on which you have sound knowledge, you just need to open your word processor and no primary data search for your blog. If it’s a 1000 word blog and you know nothing on the subject, (equity financing and leverage), you have to rely on internet and online magazine articles for posting your blog.

What blog sources can you frequently use? Just think for a while. Many would come to your mind. Just take out a few of them and mark them. These names would always come to your blogging job, when you know nothing on the blog subject.

Search engines
Company posts
Reader comments
Customer reviews
Customer credit rating
Company manual
Online articles
Historical views
Current reviews
SEO for blog
Blog traffic reduction

These are some things that are discussed for a good blog. Some other features include excellent writing skills, some better customer attraction (Why should one read your blog?), and error free text too. The corporate blogging differs from the normal ones. Have a customer oriented attitude while writing a corporate blog. For example you are writing a blog for sauna showers, you will try to attract the person on buying and using a sauna shower. The negative attitude won’t be of any help to you and Sauna Company.

While writing a personal blog, be very specific and use the world real knowledge. (If you and some doctors know that eating garlic expands the heart arteries, never write anything deviated from expert or research studies.) There is a category of customers who start acting on any advice that you give them.

Some better blogging resources could be offline too. If you know some real estate dealer or property person, share the knowledge with him. Get some advice from some professionals and experts if the blogging topics are much difficult and technical. Avail the best of opportunities and start writing your first blog. Believe me, it’s not difficult, but needs some tips and tools.

if you need help on starting or setting up a blog just email me oldmoshi@gmail.com

Back
Top Bottom