I hate you World

Daviie

JF-Expert Member
May 20, 2016
Hey there, how you doing?!

If you're living Congratulations to you. Here feels like no life, Just breathing waiting for nothing. Now I am lying awake this time (01:55) looking under the poor roof with smoke dust and rusty. I don't deserve here. My thoughts! I wonder why I came to this earth? Now my Tears are secreating down when I think I'm here mistakenly. Maybe I am a waste of space.

Why do my life keep moving toward undefeated troubles? these are not just troubles... strong MISERIES. I have tried and tried to be strong and tolerant but the Demons are even more stronger. I have tried to hold on and on but they never get tired to leave me just for a single day so that I can get atleast a temporary relief, or even a minute so that I can do what I can't do and everyone else do very normally without even notice someone inside here is burning with bitterness for missing all those little things.

I keep watching and listening others. Why is God so quite when I have already surrendered? I can't hold it much longer. An hour to me is like a month, A day is like a year.then a year pass as quick as a single Day and I'm doing nothing. I'm so Sick and Tired to Live. I'm cursing the day I was born, now I know why I cried that day. I'm cursing with all my ancestors names a day when the Earth showed me its real face and knocked me down.

When everyone else cried I took it easy thought that I'm so strong to handle that. Now I have found out the truth that I lied to myself and when I cry I am all alone and no body care, no hody give a flip. I wish I never existed, I do better disappear to no time. When I can't do anything then I hate everything around, every Important thing is Impossible to Me.

Sometimes I think even if I would be the richest person in the World still i would be i a messiful situation, then why You World allowed me to show up from my Mother's womb alive that day? Why Did you let me out ? Well, maybe you would say you teach me to be strong,I have been so strong beyond my ability. I know you know it but still you seriously want to kill Me. I won't die before I tell you how Much I hate you. I HATE YOU WORLD.

You know you are totally not fair and I can do nothing but I tell you what I can do is hating you more than a word itself. You separated me from everything Important. My frieds, my Family is tired of me being a burden to them, you separate me from all my hobbies and favorites, you separated me from my Faith and now you separate me from myself. I'm confused don't know what to do, why do you want to kill me? Ok kill me now if you want.

Don't wait so long. You act like you know everything but this thing you don't know from me "I don't fear Death" kill Me now if you want. As I don't know where you took me before life then I don't care where you'll take me after. Why you put limits in all my ways? What do you want me to do then? I HATE YOU.

Better if you would do this when I was still a child, it would be Ok to me since I have had used, accepted and adopted the situation. I would never mind If you would wait utill I'm old enough but you act to be so brave to put me in this shit in my late teenage to twenties. The most thing I hate in this world is YOU WORLD.

If you're living Congratulations to you. Here feels like no life, I'm just breathing waiting for nothing. Now I am lying awake this time (01:55) looking under the poor roof with smoke dust and rusty. I don't deserve here. My thoughts I wondering why I came to this earth? Now my Tears are secreating down when I think I'm here mistakenly. Maybe I am a waste of space.

Why do my life keep moving toward undefeated troubles? these are not just troubles... strong MISERIES. I have tried and tried to be strong and tolerant but the Demons are even more stronger. I have tried to hold on and on but they never get tired to leave me just for a single day so that I can get atleast a temporary relief, or even a minute so that I can do what I can't do and everyone else do very normally without even notice someone inside here I'm burning with bitterness for missing those little things.

I keep watching and listening others. Why Do God so quite when I have already surrendered? I can't hold it much longer. An hour to me is like a months, A day is like a year.But a year like a single Day. I'm so Sick and Tired to Live. I'm cursing the day I was born, now I know why I cried that day. I'm cursing with all my ancestors names a day when the Earth showed me its real face and knocked me down.

When everyone else cried I took it easy thought that I'm so strong to handle that. Now I have found out the truth that I lied to myself and when I cry I am all alone and no body care, no hody give a flip. I wish I never existed, I do better disappear to no time. When I can't do anything then I hate everything around, every Important thing is Impossible to Me.

Sometimes I think even if I would be the richest person in the World still i would be i a messiful situation, then why You World allowed me to show up from my Mother's womb alive that day? Why Did you let me out ? Well, maybe you would say you teach me to be strong,I have been so strong beyond my ability. I know you it but still you seriously want to kill Me. I won't die before I tell you how Much I hate you. I HATE YOU WORLD.

You know you are not fair and I can do nothing but I tell you what I can do is hating you than a word itself. You separated me from everything Important. My frieds, my Family is tired of me being a burden to them, you separate me from all my hobbies and favorites, you separated me from my Faith and now you separate me from myself. I'm confused don't know what to do, why do you want to kill me. Ok kill me now if you want.

Don't wait so long. You act like you know everything but this thing you don't know from me "I don't fear Death" kill Me now if you want. As I don't know where you took me before life then I don't care where you'll take me after. Why you put limits in all my ways. What do you want me to do then. I HATE YOU.

Better if you would do this when I was still a child, it would be Ok to me since I have had used, accepted and adopted the situation. I would never mind If you would wait utill I'm old enough but you act to be so brave to put me in this shit in my late teenage to twenties. The most thing I hate in this world is YOU WORLD.

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app
Pole mkuu...
Ulimwengu unatufunza kutokata tamaa. Kila mwanadamu ana kusudio la kuwepo hapa duniani lakini sio wote utambua kusudio hilo.
Usikate tamaa you are still young na bado kuna nafasi na muda...
Amini ipo siku nafsi yako itafarijika...

Deuteronomy 31:6

Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the LORD your God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you.

AMANI YA BWANA IWE NAWE.

Holy Quran, 2:155-157

You shall certainly be tried and tested in your possessions and in your personal selves; and you shall certainly hear much that will grieve you, from those who received the Book before you and from those who worship many gods. But if you persevere patiently, and guard against evil, then you will surely triumph

MUNGU NI MWEMA...

If you're living Congratulations to you. Here feels like no life, I'm just breathing waiting for nothing. Now I am lying awake this time (01:55) looking under the poor roof with smoke dust and rusty. I don't deserve here. My thoughts I wondering why I came to this earth? Now my Tears are secreating down when I think I'm here mistakenly. Maybe I am a waste of space.

Why do my life keep moving toward undefeated troubles? these are not just troubles... strong MISERIES. I have tried and tried to be strong and tolerant but the Demons are even more stronger. I have tried to hold on and on but they never get tired to leave me just for a single day so that I can get atleast a temporary relief, or even a minute so that I can do what I can't do and everyone else do very normally without even notice someone inside here I'm burning with bitterness for missing those little things.

I keep watching and listening others. Why Do God so quite when I have already surrendered? I can't hold it much longer. An hour to me is like a months, A day is like a year.But a year like a single Day. I'm so Sick and Tired to Live. I'm cursing the day I was born, now I know why I cried that day. I'm cursing with all my ancestors names a day when the Earth showed me its real face and knocked me down.

Sometimes I think even if I would be the richest person in the World still i would be i a messiful situation, then why You World allowed me to show up from my Mother's womb alive that day? Why Did you let me out ? Well, maybe you would say you teach me to be strong,I have been so strong beyond my ability. I know you it but still you seriously want to kill Me. I won't die before I tell you how Much I hate you. I HATE YOU WORLD.

You know you are not fair and I can do nothing but I tell you what I can do is hating you than a word itself. You separated me from everything Important. My frieds, my Family is tired of me being a burden to them, you separate me from all my hobbies and favorites, you separated me from my Faith and now you separate me from myself. I'm confused don't know what to do, why do you want to kill me. Ok kill me now if you want.

Don't wait so long. You act like you know everything but this thing you don't know from me "I don't fear Death" kill Me now if you want. As I don't know where you took me before life then I don't care where you'll take me after. Why you put limits in all my ways. What do you want me to do then. I HATE YOU.

Nilivyoelewa nimeelewa hila Keep Beliving To God Mzee

I don't know if this was a dramatic feelings or truth but all i know is people are suffering in this world you hate, and we all suffer of our own passions. But remember life may change you directions but all you need is to handle it. The worst thing you can do is panicking.

"I learn life is all about suffering, there is no escape from it. What's important is how we deal with suffering and truth" #vikings

Don't give up the fight, you're the only who can change the world so be strong, the world is yours, your mind is everything what you think you become. Daviie

1.avoid overthinking

2.Avoid being alone all the time,seek good company,suround yourself with positive people,who can make you lough,advise you,comfort you and be a shoulder to lean on.

3.As a man thinketh so his,think of what u wanna be and what u want to attain from life,dont think about the troubles of the past the worries of the worries of the present nor the uncertainity of the future.

4.Count your blessings,no matter how few they are,breathing itself is an achievement

5.Have faith and hope for a brighter future,am talking about true faith and strong hope.

6.Seek help,talk to elders and your peers,talking about your problems is a step to solving them and is itself a type of therapy.

7.You are not alone,everyone is battling their own demons,no one in this world is ever free from drawbacks ,trials and tribulations and there are those with greater sufferation and bigger problems too,so dont worry shit gon be fine my niga,just hold on tight and dont let go.

8.holla at me know if u need help or someone to talk to.

As u walk through the valley of the shadow of death,fear no evil,coz the lord is with you,and the people too.

Angalia avatar yako ilivyo nzuri bado unanafasi ktk ulimwengu bado ulimwengu unakupenda.
Chakukusaidia mtafute mwanasaikolojia akushauli inaonekana hapa hautaki kumwaga unga wote bali lawama zote! Fanya hivyo

Sometimes holding does more pain than letting go. If every breath you are taking is torture then don't be coward and ask for world to take you..be brave and end that shiiit on your own.

Ndio maana sipendi kuzaa watoto wengi kuwaleta tu huku Duniani wateseke! Wawili tu wanatosha. Nikiwaachia kidogo nilichokichuma na kingine wakiongezea wao, angalau maisha yao yatasogea sogea bila hassles nyingi...

Maisha sio lelemama mtoto wa kiume komaa komaa komaa

Mambo ya I hate you world utaishia kujinyonga hapa hakuna aliyeandika barua azaliwe wote tumejikuta hapa baada ya miezi tisa tumboni komaa mzee.

Haijalishi unajisikiaje kama afya ipo Kula Chapati mihogo au vitumbua vaa nenda ukapambane bila kukata tamaa.

Mambo ya isnt fair, my tears, bla bla bla ni undenzi kijana pambana na watu kama nyie hua hamfi haraka jaribu kunywa sumu utapona na ukafungwe nasema tena komaa mzee toka nje kawaharibie hakuna aliyepitia kozi kabla ya kuzaliwa

Maisha sio lelemama mtoto wa kiume komaa komaa komaa

Mambo ya I hate you world utaishia kujinyonga hapa hakuna aliyeandika barua azaliwe wote tumejikuta hapa baada ya miezi tisa tumboni komaa mzee.

Haijalishi unajisikiaje kama afya ipo Kula Chapati mihogo au vitumbua vaa nenda ukapambane bila kukata tamaa.

Mambo ya isnt fair, my tears, bla bla bla ni undenzi kijana pambana na watu kama nyie hua hamfi haraka jaribu kunywa sumu utapona na ukafungwe nasema tena komaa mzee toka nje kawaharibie hakuna aliyepitia kozi kabla ya kuzaliwa
Bora niwepo hata uko jela unakodhani kubaya. Kama nigechagua kuwa hapa hivi nilivyo au jela I swear ningechagua kuwa Jela mara zote

Son of bitch.

"God does not call you to be successful, He call you to be faithful"

Son of Bitch. I don't dream to be rich. If i will live for the next 10yrs I'll be rich already. The problem is my life is in a red line mehn. Here I'm releasing things which fills my chest. BTW what level of Faithful you talking about?

Back
Top Bottom