i hate that

Kibakuli Komba

Oct 7, 2010
I hate that some people think it's the most terrible thing in the world to have sex before marriage. Let's face it, it feels great, it's healthy (when done safely), it lets you connect with other people and it makes everything seem better.

Don't get me wrong, if you don't want to have premarital sex as per your personal preference, but your compulsion to judge makes me want to throw an explosive puppy at you.

Unajua ulinishtua sana uliposema ni habari iliyo vunjikavunjika nikajua labda member wa nifedility kakamatwa ugoni.lakini kwa sababu ni post yako ya kwanza nafikiri unasameheka.Karibu sana jf kibakuli japo umeanza kwa kulialia.

SIWEZI KUMRIDHISHA RUHANI WAKATI KITI ANAUMIA.

Mjomba hiyo signature yako umeniacha hoi unamsema mtu (JK)nini?

I hate that some people think it's the most terrible thing in the world to have sex before marriage. Let's face it, it feels great, it's healthy (when done safely), it lets you connect with other people and it makes everything seem better.

Don't get me wrong, if you don't want to have premarital sex as per your personal preference, but your compulsion to judge makes me want to throw an explosive puppy at you.
Kibakuli mbona umeanza na jamvi la mahusiano, mapenzi , urafiki....? ilhali hiki ni kipindi cha Kampeni? Au ni sera ya kuvunja ukimya na express yourself? Aidha, karibu sana JF, and act to be a Great Thinker....! But, I guess you was at Umbwe sometimes....! Did you?

mmh mmh ni kweli lakin
babu we ni lazimatena ina faida nyng tu
unapima mzigo ujue km KWELI SIZE
na faida nyngnezo ni nyng saaaaaaana bt isiwe kwa uyu leo kesho kwa yule!!!!!
1by1 is gud!!!!

mmh mmh ni kweli lakin
babu we ni lazimatena ina faida nyng tu
unapima mzigo ujue km KWELI SIZE
na faida nyngnezo ni nyng saaaaaaana bt isiwe kwa uyu leo kesho kwa yule!!!!!
1by1 is gud!!!!

jamanani avatar yako inanichanganya

yani ni tiba nisipofanya mda nakuwa na hasira sana akili zinakuwa ovyo ila nikipata ata kamoja we nakuwa mwepesiiiiiiiiii mchangamfuuuuuuuuuu

BESIDE: 'People have made sex the only sin whereas in fact it is linked to human weakness and fraility and perhaps, therefore, it is the least of all the sins!'

kibakuli,
Kula bata bila woga - wafundishe na wadogo zako pia.

i hate that some people think it's the most terrible thing in the world to have sex before marriage. Let's face it, it feels great, it's healthy (when done safely), it lets you connect with other people and it makes everything seem better.

aziniye na mwanmke hana akili kabisa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hate that some people think it's the most terrible thing in the world to have sex before marriage. Let's face it, it feels great, it's healthy (when done safely), it lets you connect with other people and it makes everything seem better.

your first post, yet such thinking .....................??????????????