I need someone to talk to through the phone in English, then I will pay him/her

Kulupango

JF-Expert Member
Mar 19, 2020
Hello, am a English Lerner (both wirting and speaking),

I need a teacher who will guide me and talking to me through the phone at least one hour per day, then I pay in according to how will make the contract.

Correct me and help me please, am in Dar es Salaam, but am very busy and I have no time for physical visiting.

How much are you paying ? are you paying upfront or after service.
According to how will bagained, (conract), but i will prefer to pay after service, at least one hour per day, and not necesary to have one teacher, i may have a lot of teacher but whats i need i talking only about certain topic, the after one hour i pay you. Next day can come another one.

I also need someone to talk to in phone conversation! If you will get someone to help you, please! Connect him/her with me. And because we have the same ambition, it will be great if we will start to communicate via phones between me and you for more practice

Hello, am a English lerner (both wirting and speaking), i need a teacher who will guide me and talking to me through the phone at least one hour per day, then i pay in according to how will make the contract.

correct me and help me please, am in Dar es Salaam, but am very busy and i have no time for physical visiting.
I also need someone to talk to in phone conversation! If you will get someone to help you, please! Connect him/her with me. And because we have the same ambition, it will be great if we will start to communicate via phones between me and you for more practice

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app
Una kifaa kizuri kabisa kinachoweza kukupa matokeo mazuri kuliko hiyo njia unayofikiria....unawaza kumsikiliza mtanzania kwa malipo ilhali una kifaa kinachoweza kukufanya umsikilize Mmarekani at no cost...Acheni kuchezea resources.

If you want to be better on it just find a native one, Who knows only english that way helped me since i have friend across the Globe i met them online

really ? are you serious ? I 'm ready to speak with you at any time that you will wish to do that , now we can make arrangement and see how we are going to start this program . please Don' t feel shy to hit me up .

Hello, am a English lerner (both wirting and speaking), i need a teacher who will guide me and talking to me through the phone at least one hour per day, then i pay in according to how will make the contract.

correct me and help me please, am in Dar es Salaam, but am very busy and i have no time for physical visiting.
am here

Back
Top Bottom