I Don't Want To Lose Him, But He Says He Needs Space

AjobsTanzania

Jun 26, 2011
I have been dating this guy for 5 weeks now. The first two weeks were great but by the 3rd week I began to notice that there was a distance building between us. He was calling less often and we were spending less time together.

Last week I asked him if there was a problem and he said that he felt that the dating was moving quickly towards a relationship/commitment when he was not really ready for one. He said that he was experiencing financial difficulty at the moment and he didn't want to get into anything serious unless he was sure his career was headed in the right direction.

I really want this to work because I feel a connection with him and I think that this can be really special. But he is making it more and more difficult for me to get through to him, and I don't want to lose him.

What should I do?

Courtesy: My Pals Zone - social networking

What u should do dearest is this. Give him the space he demands do not confront him do not call him i know ts hard but ts the best way to do usiwe downhearted nenda out na wenzako flirt na wengine alimradi tu asikukae ktk mawazo, kama anakupenda kweli akaona kimya kingi ataingia na wasiwasi na wivu, why is she this quiet, does she love me, au kapata date mwingine, afu mwisho wa siku atajileta atasema hivi "baby space imefika expiry date my career isn't in the right direction yet, f*** the space i miss you can we meet?" just kiddin, lkn ndo ufanye hivo, jikaze, all the best

kama anataka space mwambie aende NASA wamfyatue aende zake mwezini or somewhere else in the OUTERSPACE...

Anyway

... Mi namshauri a-upload picha yake kwanza.. Kisha tutashusha madude na nondo za kufa mtu za kumsaidia ili asikose mpangaji katika moyo wake.

Ndio maana nilitaka kujua kama yuko macho ili nimpe ushauri stahili.Mambo mengine unamueleza mtu hapohapo na kudiliti post asije Mod akaisoma ikawa tabu...

5weeks and you are already too attached to like let go just incase? I would be scared of you as well. I saw on style network, some lady got a bf and she went and bought a wedding dress just incase.

1. Kuna ndugu yako kule chit chat mnafahamiana?

2. Huyo lazima ashamgea tunda mshkaji.

Kaka Mentor

1, Yule mtu hatufahamiani , na mimi natafuta ushauri kwa wadau...

2,Nimeshindwa kusema chochote sababu nilitaka kumhoji muulizaji kidogo kabla ili nitoe ushauri kirefu zaidi

Last edited by a moderator:
5weeks and you are already too attached to like let go just incase? I would be scared of you as well. I saw on style network, some lady got a bf and she went and bought a wedding dress just incase.

Someone is getting a point.. I guess

Dah mwanangu huo ujanja wa kukwepa mamods kimtindo huo nilikuwanga sijaustukianga. nitauapply fasta

Sawasawa,mida mingine unampa ushauri mtu bila woga na mnakuwa wawili tu kwenye mada,sasa hii ya ninakupa ushauri kisha unakuja kusoma kesho kuna vitu unashindwa kusema,hii ina aplly mara nyingi usiku mrefu na una uhakika kuwa mpo wawili tu na kama mod yupo basi idadi ya members itaonyesha mpo watatu ila majina yanasomeka mawili tu..

Kaka Mentor

1, Yule mtu hatufahamiani , na mimi natafuta ushauri kwa wadau...

2,Nimeshindwa kusema chochote sababu nilitaka kumhoji muulizaji kidogo kabla ili nitoe ushauri kirefu zaidi

Nimekusoma...
1. Basi endelea kum pm utatupa mrejesho nyuma.

2. Naona kapost kakimbia...washazoea kuanzishiwa thread na michuzi.

bora umeuliza mana kha!

Mpendwa AJObs tanzania as you identify above.
As you know , love issues consist makitu mithili ya bahari !
When it's goin hurt, you could count on that statement as an accurate prediction of the future .
Wakati mwengine lies were more dependable than truth !
Somebody with that much compassion could never be the killer we needed.
Could never go into battle willin to win at all costs.