'I don't hate Muslims. I hate Islam,'

BAK

JF-Expert Member
Feb 11, 2007
'I don't hate Muslims. I hate Islam,' says Holland's rising political starGeert Wilders, the popular MP whose film on Islam has fuelled the debate on race in Holland, wants an end to mosque building and Muslim immigration. Ian Traynor met him in The Hague

Ian Traynor
The Observer,
Sunday February 17 2008

A TV addict with bleached hair who adores Maggie Thatcher and prefers kebabs to hamburgers, Geert Wilders has got nothing against Muslims. He just hates Islam. Or so he says. 'Islam is not a religion, it's an ideology,' says Wilders, a lanky Roman Catholic right-winger, 'the ideology of a retarded culture.'

The Dutch politician, who sees himself as heir to a recent string of assassinated or hounded mavericks who have turned Holland upside down, has been doing a crash course in Koranic study. Likening the Islamic sacred text to Hitler's Mein Kampf, he wants the 'fascist Koran' outlawed in Holland, the constitution rewritten to make that possible, all immigration from Muslim countries halted, Muslim immigrants paid to leave and all Muslim 'criminals' stripped of Dutch citizenship and deported 'back where they came from'. But he has nothing against Muslims. 'I have a problem with Islamic tradition, culture, ideology. Not with Muslim people.'

Wilders has been immersing himself in the suras and verse of seventh-century Arabia. The outcome of his scholarship, a short film, has Holland in a panic. He is just putting the finishing touches to the 10-minute film, he says, and talking to four TV channels about screening it.

'It's like a walk through the Koran,' he explains in a sterile conference room in the Dutch parliament in The Hague, security chaps hovering outside. 'My intention is to show the real face of Islam. I see it as a threat. I'm trying to use images to show that what's written in the Koran is giving incentives to people all over the world. On a daily basis Moroccan youths are beating up homosexuals on the streets of Amsterdam.'

Wilders is lucid and shrewd and the provactive soundbites trip easily off his tongue. He was recently voted Holland's most effective politician. If 18 months ago he sat alone in the second chamber or lower house in The Hague, his People's Party now has nine of 150 seats and is running at about 15 per cent in the polls. His Islam-bashing seems to be paying off. And not only in Holland. All across Europe, the new breed of right-wing populists are trying to revive their political fortunes by appealing to anti-Muslim prejudice.

A few months ago the Swiss People's Party of the pugnacious billionaire Christoph Blocher won a general election while simultaneously running a campaign to change the Swiss constitution to ban the building of minarets on mosques. Last month in Antwerp, far-right leaders from 15 European cities and from political parties in Belgium, Germany and Austria got together to launch a charter 'against the Islamisation of western European cities', reiterating the call for a mosque-building moratorium.

'We already have more than 6,000 mosques in Europe, which are not only a place to worship but also a symbol of radicalisation, some financed by extreme groups in Saudi Arabia or Iran,' argued Filip Dewinter, leader of Belgium's Flemish separatist party, the Vlaams Belang, who organised the Antwerp get-together. 'Its minarets are six floors high, higher than the floodlights of the Feyenoord soccer stadium,' he said of a new mosque being built in Rotterdam. 'These kinds of symbols have to stop.'

Where a few years ago the far right in Europe concentrated its fire on immigration, these days Islam is fast becoming the most popular target. It is a campaign that is having mixed results. In Switzerland, the Blocher party has been highly successful. In Holland, Wilders is thriving by constantly poking sticks in the eyes of the politically correct Dutch establishment. But when Susanne Winter ran for a seat on the local council in the Austrian city of Graz last month by branding the Prophet Muhammad a child molester, she lost her far-right Freedom Party votes.

For the mainstream centre-right in Europe, foreigner-bashing is also backfiring. Roland Koch, the German Christian Democrat once tipped as a future Chancellor, wrecked his chances a fortnight ago by forfeiting a 12-point lead in a state election after a campaign that denounced Muslim ritual slaughter practices and called for the deportation of young immigrant criminals.

Wilders echoes some of the arguments against multiculturalism that have convulsed Germany in recent years. Like many on the traditional German right, he wants the European Judaeo-Christian tradition to be formally recognised as the dominating culture, or Leitkultur. 'There is no equality between our culture and the retarded Islamic culture. Look at their views on homosexuality or women,' he says.

But if Wilders shares positions and aims with others on the far right in Europe, he is also a very specific Dutch phenomenon, viewing himself as a libertarian provocateur like the late Pim Fortuyn or Theo van Gogh, railing against 'Islamisation' as a threat to what used to be the easy-going Dutch model of tolerance.

'My allies are not Le Pen or Haider,' he emphasises. 'We'll never join up with the fascists and Mussolinis of Italy. I'm very afraid of being linked with the wrong rightist fascist groups.' Dutch iconoclasm, Scandinavian insistence on free expression, the right to provoke are what drive him, he says.

He shrugs off anxieties that his film will trigger a fresh bout of violence of the kind that left Van Gogh stabbed to death on an Amsterdam street and his estranged colleague Ayaan Hirsi Ali in hiding, or the murderous furore over the Danish cartoons in 2005.

The Dutch government is planning emergency evacuation of its nationals and diplomats from the Middle East should the Wilders film be shown. It is alarmed about the impact on Dutch business. 'Our Prime Minister is a big coward. The government is weak,' says Wilders. 'They hate my guts and I don't like them either.'

And if people are murdered as a result of his film? 'They say that if there's bloodshed it would be the responsibility of this strange politician. It's almost a self-fulfilling prophecy. They're creating an atmosphere. I'm not responsible for using democratic means and acting within the law. I don't want Dutch people or Dutch interests to be hurt.'

But he does want to create a stir. 'Islam is something we can't afford any more in the Netherlands. I want the fascist Koran banned. We need to stop the Islamisation of the Netherlands. That means no more mosques, no more Islamic schools, no more imams... Not all Muslims are terrorists, but almost all terrorists are Muslims.'

Free speech or hate speech? 'I don't create hate. I want to be honest. I don't hate people. I don't hate Muslims. I hate their book and their ideology.'

For more than three years, Wilders has been paying for his 'honesty' by living under permanent police guard as the internet bristles with threats on his life. He has lived in army barracks, in prisons, under guard at home. 'There's no freedom, no privacy. If I said I was not afraid, I would be lying.'

There is little doubt that if Wilders's film exists - and it's shrouded in secrecy - and is broadcast, it will be construed as blasphemy in large parts of the world and may spark a new bloody crisis in relations between the West and the Muslim world.

He does not seem to care. 'People ask why don't you moderate your voice and not make this movie. If I do that and not say what I think, then the extremists who threaten me would win.'

Bubu thanks kwa nyuzi...Huyu Jamaa hana nyimbo...anataka kupigana na UKUTA...nafikiri majibu mazuri ni ya yule Mchungaji UK anaetaka Sharia za Kifamilia za kiislam ziingizwe rasm ktk UK.

So far UISLAM ulitawala Europa ktk Miaka ambayo Europe kulikuwa GIZA...atapotea kama walivyopotea waliopita kabla yake.

Wilders echoes some of the arguments against multiculturalism that have convulsed Germany in recent years. Like many on the traditional German right, he wants the European Judaeo-Christian tradition to be formally recognised as the dominating culture, or Leitkultur. 'There is no equality between our culture and the retarded Islamic culture. Look at their views on homosexuality or women,' he says.

-HIVI HII NDIO JAMII INAYOJIITA KUWA NI KIOO CHA USTAARABU DUNIANI??,MAANAKE TWAAMBIWA CIVILIZATION MEANS WESTERNAZATION,HII HOMESEXUALISM HATA NATURE INA ANTIGONISE,NA NIJUAVYO MIMI CHRISTIANITY INAKATAZA...I'M I RIGHT????
-
SIYO WAISLAAM TU(MAANA KUCHUKIA QURAN MEANS KUWACHUKIA WAISLAAM) NANI ASIYEWAJUA EUROPEANS ESPECIALLY GERMANS KWA UBAGUZI,WALIKUWA WANABAGUANA HATA RANGI ZA MACHO YAO,KWANI MAMBO YA DUTCHILISM YAMEISHA LINI...KAMA YAMEISHA BASI..[/B]
-SHORTLY WANA FACE CONSEQUENCES ZA FAMILY PLANNING POLICY,ILIYOASISIWA NA ECONOMISTS WALIOKUWA BEHIND THE SCOPE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY,THEORY YASEMA:""THE POPULATION INCREASE IS IN THE GEOMETRIC PROGRESSION,WHILE FOOD PRODUCTION IS IN THE ARITHMETIC PROGRESSION...""HENCE RAISED THE NEED FOR FAMILY PLANNING,FOLLOWING ADVANCEMENT OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLGY ,FOOD PRESENT IS 10TIMES THE WORLD POPULATION,KINACHOGOMBA HAPA NI UNEQUAL DISTRIBUTION OF RESOURCES PLUS OTHER FACTORS NDIO WAONA BAADHI YA SEHEMU ZA DUNIA WATU WANA STARVE
-SO HIYO NDIO SABABU MOJAWAPO YA KUANZA BIRTHCONTROL MEASURES AMBAZO NYINGI KATIKA HIZO ZINASABABISHA IMPOTENCE KWA WANAUME-HENCE INCREASE IN GAYSM,THEREFORE LESBANIASM KWA KUKOSA SATISFACTION KUTOKANA NA UCHACHE WA WANAUME RIJALI,PIA KUSABABISHA MALFUNCTIONS KATIKA WOMEN ENDOCRINE SYSTEM,AND OTHER REPRODUCTIVE ORGANS--OVERALL EFFECT NI LOW REPRODUCTION RATE, KUONGEZEKA WAZEE.KUPUNGUA VIJANA-NGUVU KAZI,NAKUMBUKA JACQUE SHIRAC,THE FORMER FRANCE PRESIDENT ALIWEKA MABANGO NA ZAWADI KEDEKEDE PLUS FAVORS KWA AMBAO WATAZAA WATOTO LAKINI WAPI,WAKALAZIMIKA KUWAKARIBSHA FRANCH
-SPEAKING ARAB NATIVES AND SOME BLACKS KUHUDUMIA IN SOME AREAS,SASA WANAZAANA KWA WINGI KARIBIA KUFIKIA NUSU YA WAZAWA WA ASILI,COZ CULTURE YAO HAIWA LIMIT,((NA IT'S CLEARLY REALISED THAT HIGH POPULATION IS NO LONGER A PROBLEM ESPECIALLY IN THE DEVELOPED COUNTRIES))AMBACHO WAO HAWAPENDI,SO IN THE ENTIRE EUROPE.

-MWAKA JANA VLAMIDIR PUTIN WA RUSSIA ALIWAHIMIZA WATU WAZAANE MAANA KILA MWAKA KUNA UPUNGUFU WA WATU LAKI7,HIVYO KUHATARISHA RUSSIA,LAKINI HAWAWEZI TENA,WATU WAMEATHIRIKA EVEN PSYCHOLOGOCALLY TOWARDS IDEA YA KUPATA MTOTO,KWA HIYO UTAKUTA NCHI KAMA CHINA NA INDIA AMBAZO ZINA WATU WENGI DUNIANI ZINA THREATEN WESTERNERS
-BBC WALITONYA KUWA KUNA DAKTARI ALIJIUZULU BAADA YA KUAMBIWA AWACHOME SINDANO WAZEE KATIKA HOSPITLAI FULANI ILI WAFE KUPUNGUZA GHARAMA ZA KUWAHUDUMIA MAANA
HAO WAO WAZEE HAWANA ASSISTANCE AS RESULT OF FAMILY PLANNING.

NINA SUPPORT MANENO YA MWALIMU WANGU WA DEVELOPMENT STUDIES PALE MUHIMBILI KUWA HII FAMILY PLANNING YABIDI TUIANGALIE UPYA FOR THE FUTURE OF OUR NATION ESPPECIALLY UKIZINGATIA KUWA IMELETA MATATIZO MENGI EUROPE NA OPPOSITE IS THE CASE IN CHINA.

Ukibadili dini Pakistan unauawa. Makanisa mangapi yanajengwa Saudia, Iran, Yemen na kwingine ambako wanajiita nchi za kiislamu? Huyu bwana ni mwenda wazimu lakini hayuko peke yake. Chuki dhidi ya wenye dini nyingine inatutawala wote tulio kwenye hizi dini mbili. Kama hao wazungu wamekubali kuwa homosexuals wana haki sawa na heterosexuals kwa nini tuwaingilie? Kama hatupendi wanavyoishi basi tubaki kwetu ambako tunaishi kwa misingi ambayo tunakubaliana nayo. kama vile wao wasivyoweza kwenda Saudia na kupiga kengele za kanisa basi tuwaache na maamuzi yao juu ya misikiti. Mpako hapo binadamu tutakapostaarabika na kutumbua kuwa kinachotuunganisha ni zaidi ya kinachotutenganisha, watu kama hawa wataendelea kutuchezea.

Ukibadili dini Pakistan unauawa. Makanisa mangapi yanajengwa Saudia, Iran, Yemen na kwingine ambako wanajiita nchi za kiislamu? Huyu bwana ni mwenda wazimu lakini hayuko peke yake. Chuki dhidi ya wenye dini nyingine inatutawala wote tulio kwenye hizi dini mbili. Kama hao wazungu wamekubali kuwa homosexuals wana haki sawa na heterosexuals kwa nini tuwaingilie? Kama hatupendi wanavyoishi basi tubaki kwetu ambako tunaishi kwa misingi ambayo tunakubaliana nayo. kama vile wao wasivyoweza kwenda Saudia na kupiga kengele za kanisa basi tuwaache na maamuzi yao juu ya misikiti. Mpako hapo binadamu tutakapostaarabika na kutumbua kuwa kinachotuunganisha ni zaidi ya kinachotutenganisha, watu kama hawa wataendelea kutuchezea.

Haya ni maendeleo ya ushindani ya washabiki wa dhambi (Wanasodoma) na Wacha Mungu katika karne hii.Tutazidi kuona mengi na sisi Afrika tunajitahidi kutenda mema lakini jamaa zetu inaelekea watatuzidi nguvu.Kwa power walizo nazo tutaanza kuona maajabu ya Mungu yakianza na sehemu nzuri za kuabudia zikijaa mashoga na huku miskiti yawaislamu na makanisa ya wakristo wenye maadili yakiwa yanapwaya.

".....ALL MUSLIMS ARE NOT TERRORISTS BUT ALL TERRORISTS ARE MUSLIMS.............." ?

Mahesabu na wenzako...
Wale wanafunzi waliowapiga risasi wenzao Amerika si Materrorist...?au hadi media ziandike kuwa ndio materrorist...

Wale watu wanaouwa wazee kule Shinyanga sio materrorist?...au hadi media iandike kuwa materrorist?

Hivi Savimbi nae alikuwa alikuwa terrorrist?

Hivi Mobutu nae si terrorist?
Hivi waliwauwa watu kanisani Rwanda sio materrorist?
Hiv Burundi walipokuwa wanauwana sio materrorist?
Hivi Wamarekani walovamia Iraq na Afghanstan sio materrorist?
Hivi Mkapa alieamrisha Jeshi lake kuuwa watu Mwembechai sio terrorist?
Hivi serikali ya Mkapa ilipouwa waandamanaji Zanzibar hawakuwa materrorist?
Hivi waliouwa Bunyyanulu sio materrorist?
Hivi wanauwana kenya sio materrorist?
Hivi Jeshi la Mungu Uganda sio terrorist?
Hivi Kibwetere sio terrorist?
Hivi Hitler sio terrorist?
Apatheid system SA sio materrorist?
Hivi waliofanya vita kuu ya Dunia ya 1 na 2 wote sio materrorist?
Hivi waliouwa watu kule Japan heroshima sio materrorist?
Hivi waliouwa vietnam sio materrorist?
Hivi Australia kuwapa sumu kizazi cha asili cha Australia sio materrorist?....
Hivi Charles tylor na wapiganaji wake sio materrorist?....
Hivi wale waliomwagia ACIDI Mwandishi kubebena wa Mwanahalisi sio materrorist?

Amma kweli mna macho lkn hamuoni, mna masikio lkn hamsikii Mna mioyo lkn haitafakari.......

Na haya mbona hamuyasemi?

New sharia row over Chancellor's plans for 'Islamic bonds'

By SIMON WALTERS - More by this author » Last updated at 18:08pm on 17th February 2008 Comments (70)
ADarlingMOS_228x484.jpg
Approval: Chancellor Alistair Darling is ready to give the go-ahead to sharia-compliant bonds

A new sharia law controversy erupted last night over Government plans to issue special "Islamic bonds" to pay for Gordon Brown's public-spending programme by raising money from the Middle East. Britain is to become the first Western nation to issue bonds approved by Muslim clerics in line with sharia law, which bans conventional loans involving interest payments as "sinful".
The scheme would mark one of the most significant economic advances of sharia law in the non-Muslim world.
It will lead to the ownership of Government buildings and other assets currently belonging to British taxpayers being switched wholesale to wealthy Middle-Eastern businessmen and banks.
The Government sees sharia-compliant bonds as a way of tapping Middle-East money and building bridges with the Muslim community.
But critics say the scheme would waste money and could undermine Britain's financial and legal systems.
Senior Conservative MP Edward Leigh, chairman of the Commons Public Accounts Committee, said: "I am concerned about the signal this would send – it could be the thin end of the wedge.
"British Common Law must be supreme and should apply to everyone."
A spokesman for the National Secular Society said: "There are lots of different ways to arrange financing.
"Constructing financial instruments to be sharia-compliant seems to me to involve a lot of unnecessary complication, which will serve only to make a lot of lawyers very rich."
The attempt to embrace Islamic financing would also appear to be at odds with Mr Brown's promise to promote Britishness and British values and institutions.
The Treasury has already faced heavy criticism for removing Britannia from 50p coins.
Other Western nations have been reluctant to issue Islamic bonds.
In the United States the bonds are banned partly as a result of claims that the money could be linked to terrorism.

RowanWilliams2PA_228x376.jpg
Uproar: The new row comes hot on the heels of Archbishop Rowan Williams's claim that the spread of sharia law to Britain was 'inevitable'

The Treasury proposal follows the heated debate over the Archbishop of Canterbury Dr Rowan Williams's claim that the spread of elements of sharia law in parts of Britain was "inevitable".
Downing Street distanced Gordon Brown from Dr Williams's comments.
A spokesman said: "The Prime Minister is very clear that British laws must be based on British values and that religious law, while respecting other cultures, should be subservient to British criminal and civil law."
However, The Mail on Sunday has established that Chancellor Alistair Darling is ready to give the go-ahead to sharia-compliant bonds – known as "sukuk", an early Arabic form of cheque.
Treasury officials have been working behind the scenes for months on the plan.
The deadline for responses to Mr Darling's consultation document setting out how the bonds will work expires on Thursday.
The Islamic bonds proposal was devised by Mr Brown's former Treasury adviser Ed Balls, now Schools Secretary and the Premier's most powerful Cabinet ally.
He claims it is a vital way of improving relations with Muslims in Britain as well as helping the UK to obtain vast sums from Middle-East banks in oil-rich nations such as Dubai and Qatar.
Sharia-compliant bonds have been issued by the governments of Pakistan and Malaysia and private banks but never by a Western government.

edballsG2709_228x335.jpg
Architect: former Treasury adviser Ed Balls, the Premier's most powerful Cabinet ally, devised the Islamic bonds proposal

Treasury officials say the aim is to attract big investors as well as making it easier for British Muslims to invest in National Savings products at banks and post offices.
The Government has already backed Islamic car loans and mortgages.
Sharia-compliant bonds were designed to get round the ban on paying interest – "riba" in Islamic law.
The Koran says it is sinful to make money from money.
Unlike a conventional bond which is debt-based, a "sukuk" is asset-based. Instead of receiving interest, bond holders receive "rent" on the asset, thereby complying with sharia law.
The Treasury consultation document says Government assets such as "buildings or a piece of infrastructure" would be switched to a "special-purpose vehicle" set up to administer the bond.
This would be carried out by a contract known as an "ijara".
The asset would then be leased back by the Government, generating rental payments for the Islamic bond holders.
When the "sukuk" matured, the Government would guarantee to buy back the asset, allowing the bond-holders to get their redemption payments.
"Sukuk are akin to Islamic investment certificates," the document says.
"They are designed to be in compliance with sharia law, the divine law in Islam which is based on the Quran."

EdwardLeighPA_228x290.jpg
Concerned: Senior Tory MP Edward Leigh warned today, 'This could be the thin end of the wedge'

Islamic bonds are slightly more expensive than Western-style bonds, mainly because they require extensive legal and religious advice.
The Treasury initiative has been given added impetus by the worldwide credit squeeze, which is making it harder for all governments to raise money.
The Government says the bonds will also help London retain its position ahead of New York and Frankfurt as the world's leading financial centre.
Global Islamic finance assets, including private equity and bonds, are now said to be worth up to £150 billion. Sukuk volumes have soared from almost nothing to £35 billion in the past ten years.
Maurice Fitzpatrick, a senior tax partner at accountants Grant Thornton, said: "The Treasury wants to borrow money from as wide a range of sources as possible.
"Sharia bonds might well prove to be more expensive, but we would not know for sure until it was put into practice."
Special rules for Islamic finances have been challenged by Mahmoud El-Gamal, chairman of Islamic economics at Rice University, Houston.
"The main beneficiaries are lawyers, multi-national banks and self-styled religious scholars retained as consultants to certify the Islamicity of re-engineered financial products," he said.
Muslim Labour peer Lord Ahmed said: "This is a positive step for Muslims in Britain but the main reason for doing it is to attract money to the UK from Middle-East investors. Claims that it is connected to terrorist funds are absurd.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/

Islam is inevitable one way or the other. I wish all who hates Islam just knew what Islam means. It simply means submission.

Islam is inevitable one way or the other. I wish all who hates Islam just knew what Islam means. It simply means submission.

Maneno kama haya ndiyo yanayowafanya watu wawachukie! Hauwezi kutegemea kuwa sisi sote tutakuja kuwa waislamu kama vile sitegemei wala nisingependelea dunia nzima iwe ya kikristu. Msome Rowan umuelewe sio kukupuruka tu. Anazungumzia mfumo wa sasa wa sheria, ambao kwa kiasi kikubwa umejengwa katika misingi ya Judae-Christian utoe nafasi kwa jamii ya kiislamu kama vile ilivyo kwa wayahudi. Hana maana kuwa sharia itumike kama sheria mbadala. Sheria mama itabaki hiyo hiyo bali pale itakapowezekana iwaruhusu wenye imani nyingine kuhukumiwa kama dini zao zinavyodai. Hukumu hizo zisipingane na maadili ya liberal democratic society hasa kwenye haki na usawa wa binadamu. Hautakuja ona wanawake wanachapwa bakora kwa sababu ya kuzini, au kupigwa mawe au kukatwa shingo au kukatwa mikono kwa wezin.k. Pale muumini asiporidhika na maamuzi ya hao wanadini wenzake ataweza ku'appeal' kwenye sheria mama ambayo ndiyo fungakazi!

Terrorism, in the modern sense,is violence against civilians to achieve political or ideological objectives by creating fear.

Si kila kitendo cha uuaji ni terrorism na hakuna dini, kabila au rangi yenye monopoly kwenye terrorism. IRA,Ulster unionists,ETA,Tamil Tigers na naam Al Qaeda wote ni terrorists. Hao wanafunzi wanaoua wenzao ni wauaji kama vile wale wanaofanya vitendo kama hivyo Shinyanga. Mafia ni wauaji na majambazi na si terrorists. Maovu yanafanywa na watu wote na tusiwatetee wale wanaofanya maovu kwa vile ni wana dini wenzetu, kabila letu, rangi yetu n.k. Uovu ni uovu.

Maneno kama haya ndiyo yanayowafanya watu wawachukie! Hauwezi kutegemea kuwa sisi sote tutakuja kuwa waislamu kama vile sitegemei wala nisingependelea dunia nzima iwe ya kikristu. Msome Rowan umuelewe sio kukupuruka tu. Anazungumzia mfumo wa sasa wa sheria, ambao kwa kiasi kikubwa umejengwa katika misingi ya Judae-Christian utoe nafasi kwa jamii ya kiislamu kama vile ilivyo kwa wayahudi. Hana maana kuwa sharia itumike kama sheria mbadala. Sheria mama itabaki hiyo hiyo bali pale itakapowezekana iwaruhusu wenye imani nyingine kuhukumiwa kama dini zao zinavyodai. Hukumu hizo zisipingane na maadili ya liberal democratic society hasa kwenye haki na usawa wa binadamu. Hautakuja ona wanawake wanachapwa bakora kwa sababu ya kuzini, au kupigwa mawe au kukatwa shingo au kukatwa mikono kwa wezin.k. Pale muumini asiporidhika na maamuzi ya hao wanadini wenzake ataweza ku'appeal' kwenye sheria mama ambayo ndiyo fungakazi!

Hapo ndio kwenye tatizo unasoma nusu nusu na haya jee:

A new sharia law controversy erupted last night over Government plans to issue special "Islamic bonds" to pay for Gordon Brown's public-spending programme by raising money from the Middle East. Britain is to become the first Western nation to issue bonds approved by Muslim clerics in line with sharia law, which bans conventional loans involving interest payments as "sinful".
The scheme would mark one of the most significant economic advances of sharia law in the non-Muslim world.

Yapo hapo hapo juu, naomba rudi ukasome na ndio maana ni kakwambia Islam is inevitable na sikuwa na maana uwe muIslam, ku-submit au kutoku-submit ni pendekezo la mtu kuna wanaoamuwa ku-submit Kwa Mwenyeezi Mungu mmoja tu kama sisi na kuna watu hawataki ku-submit kwa Mwenyeezi Mungu mmoja tu kama wewe. Hilo ni jambo la maamuzi tu.

Haya ni maendeleo ya ushindani ya washabiki wa dhambi (Wanasodoma) na Wacha Mungu katika karne hii.Tutazidi kuona mengi na sisi Afrika tunajitahidi kutenda mema lakini jamaa zetu inaelekea watatuzidi nguvu.Kwa power walizo nazo tutaanza kuona maajabu ya Mungu yakianza na sehemu nzuri za kuabudia zikijaa mashoga na huku miskiti yawaislamu na makanisa ya wakristo wenye maadili yakiwa yanapwaya.

Una maanisha kama hawa:

By OSCAR CORRAL, ocorral@miamiherald.com A sexual abuse case involving the same Catholic priest who admitted having an inappropriate relationship with former U.S. Rep. Mark Foley was settled by the Archdiocese of Miami, the victim's lawyer announced Wednesday. Miami lawyer Jeffrey Herman would not disclose the amount of the settlement between the church and the victim, described only as John Doe 26, although the original lawsuit had sought more than $10 million.
The priest in the case, Father Anthony Mercieca, pictured, allegedly took the boy, then a 13-year-old altar boy at St. James Church in North Miami, on a bicycle ride and afterward molested him in the church's bell tower in the 1970s...
http://miamiherald.typepad.com/gaysouthflorida/2007/07/index.html

True of False: “Jesus affirmed a gay couple”

Posted by Rev. Jared Tucher on April 27, 2007
I came across a very interesting article on the Indianapolis Star, the newspaper from my hometown. It appears that a national gay advocacy group, Faith in America, leased space on 22 billboards around Indianapolis last week to spread messages like “Jesus affirmed a gay couple” and “Jesus said some people are born gay.” Unfortunately, this is a true story, there is no making this stuff up.
If you look at the picture, you see Matthew 8:5-13 quoted as the place where Jesus affirmed a gay couple. Below you can read exactly what Matthew 8:5-13 says.
The Faith of a Centurion
5 When he entered Capernaum, a centurion came forward to him, appealing to him, 6 “Lord, my servant is lying paralyzed at home, suffering terribly.” 7 And he said to him, “I will come and heal him.” 8 But
the centurion replied, “Lord, I am not worthy to have you come under my
roof, but only say the word, and my servant will be healed. 9 For
I too am a man under authority, with soldiers under me. And I say to
one, ‘Go,’ and he goes, and to another, ‘Come,’ and he comes, and to my
servant, ‘Do this,’ and he does it.” 10 When Jesus heard this, he marveled and said to those who followed him, “Truly, I tell you, with no one in Israel have I found such faith. 11 I tell you, many will come from east and west and recline at table with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven, 12 while
the sons of the kingdom will be thrown into the outer darkness. In that
place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.” 13 And to the centurion Jesus said, “Go; let it be done for you as you have believed.” And the servant was healed at that very moment...

http://revtucher.wordpress.com/2007/04/27/true-of-false-jesus-affirmed-a-gay-couple/

Call Me Troy

D: Scott Bloom
"I live a fully gay lifestyle," preaches the Rev. Troy Perry. "I will not back away from who I am." Bloom's documentary of the founder of Metropolitan Community Church – the first denomination formed by an openly gay pastor that reaches out to the GLBT community – is a touching portrayal. After being forced out of his first Pentecostal religion, ordained priest Perry survived a suicide attempt before becoming a hero and leader. He originated the L.A. Gay Pride Parade; he marched on Washington, D.C., with Robin Tyler; and he stood up to the government in the face of the AIDS crisis. He officiated the first public same-sex marriage, and he continues to fight for the right for all to marry. Perry is a visionary of the tallest order, and Bloom's unflinching tale proves that it takes only one man to change the world. – Darcie Stevens
Friday, Sept. 28, 7pm, Arbor 1
http://www.austinchronicle.com/gyrobase/Issue/story?oid=oid:543382

Episcopalians approve gay bishop

Opposition vows to seek intervention from Anglican leaders

Wednesday, August 6, 2003 Posted: 083
MINNEAPOLIS, Minnesota (CNN) -- The House of Bishops voted Tuesday evening to confirm the Rev. Gene Robinson as bishop of New Hampshire, making him the first openly gay bishop in the Episcopal Church's history.
Robinson needed a simple majority of the 107 votes to be confirmed. He received 62.
"It's not so much a dream as a calling from God," Robinson said after the vote. "I'm really thrilled to be on my way to being the bishop of New Hampshire.
"That is going to be a reason for great rejoicing, back in New Hampshire this night and the nights to come. It will certainly be something I will rejoice over -- to be able to serve these people as God has called me to do and now they have called me to do."
http://edition.cnn.com/2003/US/08/05/bishop/

The Rt Revd V. Gene Robinson Openly Gay

The Right Reverend V. Gene Robinson (born May 29, 1947(1947-05-29)) is the ninth bishop of the Diocese of New Hampshire in the Episcopal Church in the United States of America.[1] Robinson was elected bishop in 2003 and entered office on March 7, 2004. Prior to becoming bishop, he served as assistant to the retiring New Hampshire bishop.
Robinson is best known for being the first openly gay, noncelibate priest to be ordained to the historical episcopate. His homosexual feelings were privately acknowledged in the 1970s, when he studied in seminary, was ordained, married, and started a family. He went public with his sexual identity and divorced in the 1980s. When delegates to the Episcopal convention were voting on the ratification of his election, he was a controversial figure. His election was ratified 62 to 45. After his election, theologically conservative parishes have aligned themselves with bishops outside The Episcopal Church in the USA, a movement called the Anglican realignment. His story has appeared in print and film.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gene_Robinson

Hapo ndio kwenye tatizo unasoma nusu nusu na haya jee:

Yapo hapo hapo juu, naomba rudi ukasome na ndio maana ni kakwambia Islam is inevitable na sikuwa na maana uwe muIslam, ku-submit au kutoku-submit ni pendekezo la mtu kuna wanaoamuwa ku-submit Kwa Mwenyeezi Mungu mmoja tu kama sisi na kuna watu hawataki ku-submit kwa Mwenyeezi Mungu mmoja tu kama wewe. Hilo ni jambo la maamuzi tu.

Zomba, tofauti na nchi zinazojiita za kiislamu kutotambua raia zake wa dini nyingine, nchi za magharibi zinawatambua. Hii anayozungumzia Brown ni mfano mmoja. Yeye ni pragmatic na ametambua kuwa kutokana na bei ya mafuta kupanda kuna fedha nyingi ziko mikononi mwa waislamu na hii ni njia mojawapo ya kuivutia kwao. Wa kuwalaumu ni hao waislamu wenzako ambao badala ya kuwekeza kwenye mataifa ya kiislamu wanapeleka pesa zao kujenga uchumi wa nchi ambazo zinajihesabu kuwa zinaendeshwa kwa misingi ya kikristu. Au unaamini kuwa hizi bonds zitafanya taifa la uingereza kuwa la kiislamu? Ingekuwa ni hivyo basi Marekani wangeisha kuwa koloni la wachina. Hii ni biashara tu na hamna cha dini hapa.

Mfano mwingine ni kuwaruhusu Singa singa kutokuvaa kofia kutokana na vilemba vyao. Hii haina maana kuwa wanakubali sharia bali wanaweka mazingira ambapo raia zao wenye dini tofauti waweze kufuata maadili yaendayo na dini zao.

Unaposema kuwa uislamu ni inevitable, hakuna suala la pendekezo. Maana ya inevitability ni kuwa hiyo ni 'fate' na haitabadilika upende usipende. Kama mimi ninaruhusiwa kutopenda basi hicho sio inevitable tena!

Mashoga wapo katika kila jamii, tupende tusipende. Huko Zanziba, taifa lenye waislamu wengi, wana mpaka ngoma ya Sumsumia. Ni walimu wa madrassa na masheikh wangapi ambao wamehusishwa na tuhuma za ulawiti? Ukienda kwenye mipasho, shughuli za harusi uswahilini utaona jinsi hao ma'anti' wanavyochangamkiwa! Tofauti yetu na hao wenzetu ni kuwa sisi tunawahukumu ma'anti' tu na sio hiyo mijibaba inaowahudumia. Hao wanatembea kifua mbele katika jamii yetu. Kwa wenzetu wote hao wanaitwa mashoga, mtumiaji na mtumiwaji. Wakina Maumba (ambae hakuwa mkristu) wote wanahesabiwa mashoga. Kwa vile hili jambo lipo, ndio maana wameona kuna umuhimu wa kuliweka wazi. Kama hawa watu wa jinsia moja watu wazima, kwa hiari yao wakiamua kupendana kwa nini itusumbue kichwa sisi wengine? Kwa nini tuendelee kuwakana hadharani wakati mafichoni tunawafurahia? Haya ndiyo maswali yanayoulizwa na wenzetu. Hii inasukumwa na ukweli kuwa sehemu kubwa tu ya jamii(wanawake, watu weusi, watu wenye ulemavu n.k) hapo awali ilikuwa haikubaliki na hao wenzetu, huu mjadala ni maendelezo ya hiyo safari ya kutafuta haki sawa kwa binadamu wote bila kuangalia rangi, dini, jinsia, muelekeo wake wakupenda, ulemavu n.k. Sisi ambao ni wepesi kuhukumu na tunaojiona tuna namba ya simu ya mkononi ya mwenyezi Mungu ndio tunashindwa kuwaelewa. Tunataka kuendeleza unafiki uliojikita katika jamii yetu.

Mtu kama wewe ambaye unaona ni lazima upate ushindi kwa jinsi yeyote hauwezi kumuelewa mtu anayetetea haki yako katika jamii hata kama hakubaliana nawe. Ingekuwa wewe katika nafasi yake, ungemkata shingo. Tushukuru Mungu kuwa wote hatuko hivyo na hiyo dini yako si inevitable kama ambavyo ungependelea.

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom