"I don't care if you cheat on me as long as...."

Nooo...just say what's on your mind. It's true though...the male ego is just too big...a man will take it so hard if his woman cheats on him than a woman would if she catches her man two timing on her. For a man, if his woman cheats on him it's like a violation of his manhood. That he wasn't man enough for her until she went and cheated on him with another man. It is so hard for men to forgive their women when it comes to cheating.

Kwani wewe hufahamu kuwa wanawake/wasichana wengi huwa wanafanya maamuzi ya mahusiano kutokana na feelings!!! kwa hiyo demu/wife wako aki-cheat elewa kuwa amekusudia na sio bahati mbaya.

Mme, does it matter??
Yah it does...kama ungekuwa mwanamke ningesema labda na wewe huwa unafanya hivyo lakini kwa kuwa ni mwanaume inabidi tu nikwambie kuwa wanawake wengi sana wa Bongo wanajua kuwa waume zao wana-cheat na wanaona sawa tu kwa hyo siyo lazima sana kuwa huyo demu wa NN alikuwa anacheat bali inawezekana ni ile hulka tu ya wanawake wa Tz.

An old flame of mine once told me that she didn't care if I cheated on her so long as she doesn't find out about it or I don't do it to her face. I was taken aback by it. I didn't know what to think...but later on came to think about it and realized that she really wasn't into me like that..it's that she had such a low self esteem. She didn't think highly of herself no matter what. She was beautiful and all but she thought she had so many imperfections. What do you all think her problem was? Do you think she loved me so much that she wasn't ready to leave me no matter what I did to her?

Dude, the lass was being realistic and was porbably treating you with utmost sincererity, i would say she loved, you respected you, cared for you and she wanted to protect herself from being hurt. I happen to belive that most girls (not all) in this century and skeezers like and are always hypocritical. Will tell you oh, i trust you i know you never cheated on me and you will never do that, but what they do is exactly the same what they say you will never do.
I faced same thing before and thought the lass was not much into me. But we know men got do what men got do, and clever women know that and have very decent ways of stoping that, those kind of girls worthy trilions of bucks.

Mzinifu/cheater hafungamani isipokuwa na mzinifu/cheater mwenzake ..Period~
Just as I believe that I love my mom with the most of my love far more than anyone else does to his/her mom in this world......the same I do when it comes to cheating....that it WOULD pain me far more than women (would be)....if a woman tells me that they feel the same....then am gonna be very much sympathetic to my wife in addition to the fear of GOD.
Hii kitu must be very painful...jamani..breaking and just butchering the heart

Preserve your chastity

Qadhi

I suspect alikugundua kuwa unacheat ndiyo maana akawa anakupa angalizo hilo.

Ushauri - Hujapewa naye kibali cha kucheat, na usifanye hivyo kwa kupangilia. Labda uzidiwe na majaribu ya kibinadamu - na itokeapo utambue ni dhambi kubwa dhidi yake, whether atagundua au la.

kiufupi anakuambia na wewe usimfuatilie maisha yake ya binafsi. ila nadhani mmeshaachana